Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1864 times)
Kansabanik420

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Ofcourse.According to me if you invest in Bitcoin,in future you will get profit .Bitcoin is a source of eraning good profit because its demand is growing day by day.And its value aslo increasing day by day.It is true that the price of this cryptocurrency fluctuates ,though in a long term investment it will be  profitable for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Shoud you invest in bitcoin ? it is reflect back to you again.
If you have a faith in bitcoin and believe the bitcoin's future is bright as day,
You can invest without regret in your heart.
But if you doubt bitcoin, you can invest in something else like altcoin.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Investment in bitcoin is certainly a wise decision.price increasing of the coin is beyond imagination. Since supply of the country is limited and the demand is increasing day by day price of bitcoin will go to the peak very soon.Thus investment in bitcoin can generate a handsome profit within a very short time.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

I think bitcoin should be invested.
There is much good news about bitcoin.
More and more people know about bitcoin.
And invest in bitcoin.
This is good for bitcoin.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

I think Bitcoin is one of the ideal means of investing for the future, in addition to promising bright prospecs in the future bitcoin can also be passed on to the next generation.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Invest in your own risk.  Those who take risk earn a good profit.  Just invest what you can afford to lose.  That is the principle in investing.  Hopefully bitcoin proce would goes up again.  Everything os fine as long as you monitor it.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Yes, because investing in bitcoin is one of the most profitable investment methods. Why ? Because I already feel it myself and until now I still continue to invest in bitcoin especially for long-term investment.
sailordgold

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

I still believe bitcoin will rise even higher, and there is no doubt to keep investing in bitcoin but we also have to be smart to read opportunity opportunities in investing.
Auggie Cortez

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

My friends invest their time in Bitcoin..
Anyone who can give an idea regarding this.. Thank  you 😊
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
You should invest in bitcoin because it will help you to gain huge amount of money and most people are now investing in bitcoin because they already see the great potential of bitcoin. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to have better life and future.
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is in its boom era, similar to the galaxies big boom. The technology is expanding and real people are adopting it and using it to replace traditional financial management methods, as more people transfer their asset from traditional currency into cryptocurrency and this increases the market cap, which increases the value of each asset(coin).

Currently companies are being formed around Blockchain and this will propel innovation and allow for community development to be made, IPOs, and ICOs cover this.  The awesome thing is that there is almost limitless potential for innovation and development here.

Bitcoin will rise to 5,000 than 10,000 than 50,000 and 500,000 and throughout all of this new adopters will still invest in and adopt the technology because it’s unstoppable and a beast of an invention.

Beware: Bitcoin’s decentralization from governance makes it risky and raises many red flags for its community and leadership. Other cryptocurrencies are more stable, people like Gordon are inventing innovative crypto-technology software that give hope for stability.
Auggie Cortez

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Thanks alot it seems most of the members love using the bitcoin...
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

Indeed, should we invest in bitcoin? Because for the future of my family Going forward if I no longer work or have retired from my job, maybe by investing in Bitcoin I can meet current and future needs Results from bitcoin I will invest in properties and deposits.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

Investing in bitcoin is too risky. You can lose or increase your income. Yes, we can not predict bitcoin but we can do so not to lose. Learn how bitcoin runs before you decide to invest it. But you can still decide what you really want. Just study it how it flows if when will it drops or increases its value,  because when it's low, it's a great opportunity to buy a bitcoin but if it's high, you just hold it and wait it to increase its value to gain more profit.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Of course because to be frank all of the thing you see right now are going digital, look back to the email scenario. all of the people use to laugh at it, but as of today look at the snail mail today?. Same thing with the cryptocurrency, now people are laughing at it but when the time comes for sure it will dominate the whole world for sure. Look at it's price from cents to thousands? Do i need to say a word for it?. For sure it is worth it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Yes you should for me risking money in bitcoin is worth it unlike risking in networking or other ponzy scam that you might encounter through your days. Atlease in bitcoin their is a high chance that your money get in profit and someday it will give to you the wellness that you need.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
You should invest in bitcoin because it will help you to gain huge amount of money and most people are now investing in bitcoin because they already see the great potential of bitcoin. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to have better life and future.
Bitcoin has helped many people financially. If someone wants to make good profits in a short span of time, bitcoin is the right choice. People say rather the cryptocurrency experts are of the opinion that bitcoin is the future of money and it would be soaring a lot this year. I agree with their statement. It has been able to survive this long and possesses a bright future also. My sincere advice would be the same as yours.
Zinhin

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

You need to know more about the Bitcoin market condition.This can then choose the right investments. You need to know more about Bitcoin.This leads to a very high loss.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Its a good thing in this time... because Bitcoin is looking like its here to stay. so if u are doubting, think twice. Just meet the right people to put u through if you are unsure.

But if you should ask me... I would say, Invest in Bitcoin
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

You may have a doubt to inverse all the eggs in same basket.But , it's the best option only you had choose the bitcoin.If you have a idea to inverse in altcoin alone means,you have to split the eggs.If you want profit,inverse in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: