Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1864 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

Placing your money to an investment is risky because you would not know if you will gain or lose but sometimes you must take the risk for you to become successful. But just invest the amount that you can afford to lose. But it is up to you if you should invest because it is your money but for me I believe that investing to bitcoin will give you profit since bitcoin price will still increase.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.

Good point to trust ourselve before do anything include invest in bitcoin or not.
But sometime newbie needs any suggestion and direction on why they should invest in bitcoin.
In my opinion, just simple, i should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the best new technology which gives me big chance to change my life based on financial.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

If I choose to invest in a particular project, I will choose to invest in bitcoin, because I see the current bitcoin is a special market potential to generate high profit. And I see ETH is currently growing fast so I will invest in it.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I think we should invest in bitcoin. You need to know bitcoin if you want to invest in it. The best way is to listen to advice from others. I'm a newbie, I'm trying to learn experience to make money from bitcoin.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
The number of Bitcoins in the world is limited (only 21 million Bitcon), but the demand for it is increasingly common. This is one of the reasons you should invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very hard to fall. It can be said that bitcoin was born as a revolution in electronic payment when its advantages were enormous.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

Yes,I should invest in Bitcoin.Its price is so high.It is one kind of profitable business. If you want to earn by investment, Bitcoin is the smart choice for this. Now its price is dump but soon its price will pump with a revolutionary change.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I will invest in bitcoin. I can earn money from bitcoin. There are many reasons to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. it is convenient in the transaction. Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential. The last thing is that it can not be faked
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I will invest in bitcoin. I can earn money from bitcoin. There are many reasons to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. it is convenient in the transaction. Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential. The last thing is that it can not be faked
The best thing that bitcoin have right now is the ability for us to earn a lot of profit by just investing in bitcoin and holding it for long term because that is the best way to make profit in bitcoin. Some of the people say that it is best to trade but if you are a newbie and you didn't know anything about the market and how to play the market then holding is a must.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

Yes,I should invest in Bitcoin.Its price is so high.It is one kind of profitable business. If you want to earn by investment, Bitcoin is the smart choice for this. Now its price is dump but soon its price will pump with a revolutionary change.
true, if bitcoin is the right choice for investment because bitcoin is quite profitable for investors by sharing the results distributed to the investors is also appropriate.

Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

If you want to look for money and you need bitcoin trading, say about selling that needs to be a long lasting and patience to get a great deal from trading bitcoin.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

If you want to look for money and you need bitcoin trading, say about selling that needs to be a long lasting and patience to get a great deal from trading bitcoin.

For me its nice to invest if the bitcoin will low pricing because if the bitcoin will rise again you can get great profit.first you do if you planning to invest you monator the price and your dicission will follow and you think it if now a day is a perfect time to invest
 And if you can buy a bitcoin its nice to longterm way because we know bitcoin will rise again but we dont know if when will rise again but its nice if you have a invest of bitcoin because if the bitcoin will rise so you have a bitcoin to sell.

Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

if you want to invest bitcoin, you must understand market conditions, demand and supply, daily value, because at this time bitcoin value is very fluctuate and slightly decreased very significant. cmiiw
i hope it can help you.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Of course it's worth to invest , just take a look on bitcoin graph from year to year , for me , I was surprise that bitcoin ever reach this far.

Maybe you can start with invest bitcoin from 10% your salary every month
From my point of view, I also advise to invest in bitcoin . I guess you are a new user, thus you don’t know anymore about crypto currencies. I want to talk to you that , this digital market is wholly risky, if you want to invest for any coin, you must be interested in it foremost. Because when you do it with your interest, you may get profits and even a lot of benefits or else you may give up soon. The most importantly, you have to spend much time taking research and read information in this market ,that’s a good key for you to approach easily. To reduce risks, you can invest bitcoin firstly with small quantity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Derchrisus

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

Yea, i think it's a nice idea to invest in Bitcoin BTC especially now that coin values are low. but as it is always said; 'trade with caution'
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Placing your money to an investment is risky because you would not know if you will gain or lose but sometimes you must take the risk for you to become successful. But just invest the amount that you can afford to lose. But it is up to you if you should invest because it is your money but for me I believe that investing to bitcoin will give you profit since bitcoin price will still increase.
Yes every one has his one choice, i think we should lessen to everyone and then should decide after study the opinion of different people. We can see that currently most of the investors are in favour of bitcoin investment, everyone is too much confident about bitcoin investment, and therefore my opinion is also in favour of bitcoin investment. In fact bitcoin can really give us a good profit if we will invest money in bitcoin right. now.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Hello. of course you should invest in bitcoin, you will be very happy to have done it in a few months, just look at what price has bitcoin in 2013-2014, only a few dollars and now .... do not sit on the thoughts, invests

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Why not?Prices are low right now and soon it might pump again like last year so now is the best time to buy bitcoins.But it might be quite risky as it is not sure that bitcoins will rise it may drop more so it depends upon you that are you going to take the risk or not.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

Yes you should invest in bitcoin don't hesitate yourself. Bitcoin is the future and a good investment if you trying to keep your savings try bitcoin. I guarantee you 100% sure profit!
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

Yea you should invest in bitcoin. It is the most reliable coin for now. You can also diversify by engaging in arbitrage with other altcoins.

crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

When I was having the same concern whether to buy it or not, I’ve noticed one thing that helped me make a final decision to invest. It was the dipping time for Bitcoin and you could see many people claiming that this is the end (as it usually is), however I saw expert traders who had no doubts that this is the perfect moment to buy bitcoins so far the price is cheap. Eventually, I did the same and it skyrocketed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: