Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1864 times)
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

of course yes, you could see the market now, all coins are rise up again. recently, bitcoin falls down because there are too many fake news in the market. in the future, people will know and invest in it again and the price will grow.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Absolitely, you should, I don't see any reason why not. Bitcoin value dropped for like half from its highest value last year but that doesn't mean we shouldn't invest in it, it just simply mean that we should purchase some while the price is a bit affordable. I see a lot of potential in bitcoin despite the downtime that it is having right now and for me, it is worth the risk.
The price dropped of bitcoin that is more than 50% is only means that bitcoin is really giving to us an opportunity to get into the market while it is early and while the market is calm because there is a saying that we should be greedy once the people are afraid and we should be afraid once the people are greedy and if you will follow that rule you know that this is the best time to invest.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

It is you wish whether to invest or not because without taking any risk you cannot make money, but at this point, i will start investing money into Bitcoin because sooner or later Bitcoin price will increase till then we have to hold the Bitcoin.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
The rising and falling you are talking about my friend is called "volatility". People loved bitcoin because of that word. Bitcoin becomes easy money when you invest in it, you just have to be aware of the risks and consequences you could face. Why not try to invest and see, but just like what CoinAZ.Net adviced, do not risk all of your money, just put some part of it to bitcoin.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Bitcoin is a subject of debate for investors and analysts, Bitcoin values ​​have fallen to half that of last year, but that does not mean we should not invest in it. I find that there is a lot of potential in bitcoin in the future, so this is the right time for us to invest in bitcoin.
michaelch

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

Probably, yes. But it depends on when and whether you need to use the money. You should invest a percentage of your portfolio in various other stuff and cryptocurrency.

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

Yes you should invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency market, so if people learns about this cryptocurrency bitcoin is one of their first thing they will see. As of now bitcoin price is dropping so this is the right time to invest on it because as soon as bitcoin's price rise again you can watch your money grows. Just keep buying bitcoin now and hold it. Just keep your hopes thay bitcoin will reach its full potential. Keep investing on it is your best decision you'll make in your life.
elmopogi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

Yes you should invest on bitcoin. Dont forget that bitcoin doesnt reach its full potential yet. Bitcoin's price as of now is it in all time low so this is the right time to buy bitcoin and wait it to rise again.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
The rising and falling you are talking about my friend is called "volatility". People loved bitcoin because of that word. Bitcoin becomes easy money when you invest in it, you just have to be aware of the risks and consequences you could face. Why not try to invest and see, but just like what CoinAZ.Net adviced, do not risk all of your money, just put some part of it to bitcoin.
Yes, I agree. I am one of those people who are hooked because of bitcoin's volatility. I have seen so many potential of bitcoin so I engaged myself into it. I also think that people should not invest all of their money to bitcoin because it is very risky. We all know that bitcoin is too volatile and we do not have concrete basis to guess how will bitcoin react next.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:18 AM

not in the necessity but if that could be why not because it is very important if we can invest in bitcoin and we have hope in the future given that bitcoin has a good price and bitcoin the future is incredible Wink Wink Wink
teejaymuna

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Investing in BTC is a matter of choice. BTC price will always fall and rise. If you have enough to invest at the moment, go ahead. If not enough, youcan wait for a further price deep before investing. however,the price can suddenly go up and it might be difficult to invest then. turth is, it is  matter of choice and you have to trust your instincts.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Yes, but diversify into other investments that are not cryptocurrency as well. This way, you won't be putting all your eggs in one basket and you will not lose everything if cryptocurrencies go down.

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
think3214

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

Investing in BTC is a matter of choice. BTC price will always fall and rise. If you have enough to invest at the moment, go ahead. If not enough, youcan wait for a further price deep before investing. however,the price can suddenly go up and it might be difficult to invest then. turth is, it is  matter of choice and you have to trust your instincts.
Your opinion is quite general, I think now we should not invest in bitcoin. According to recent information, some countries are stricter in bitcoin trading. Facebook also does not allow ads related to bitcoin, ICO ... problems related to electronic money. Korea is making policies that make it difficult for some investors. I think we will stop investing in bitcoin in the near future. Wait for the market to stabilize again will continue to invest.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Never listen to other people's advice and try to understand the blockchain and bitcoin.
If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you.
You have the point, no need to acquire the words from other instead of searching and gather informations from internet because the system is keep on changing. In my own, I will invest more and more for me to earn and understand the status of BTC.
sophia0228

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

There will always be risks and you should always prepare for the unexpected outcome. Better to educate yourself everything about bitcoin then decide whether you want to invest or not.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
That is good idea "do not put all your eggs in one basket". For now bitcoin is down in its price and value and this is the right time to buy for more bitcoins and hold for a long time. At this time if you want to earn and you cannot sell your bitcoins yet due to very low in price maybe you need to invest in some coins like ETH and some coins that has potential to boom. In this case you can still have your earnings.
sampath19

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

yes. you should. because crypto-currency industry is the most expanding industry in this days and BTC is the Bast coin in that industry.   
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

I like to be the part of this currency now the market is good for bitcoin the price is rising and now the price reaches to $8,185 which is better as compare to the start of this week. It is better to invest in this currency the bitcoin is better to hold and buying strategy is good for now with the passage of time the currency market is good for the profit. The reason is that we have to pay for the profit we will hold the precious currency like bitcoin.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.
Yes you should invest in bitcoin now that the value is low because soon bitcoin value will go high and you can have a much profit from it. People think that bitcoin now is going down and can't go back to top but they wrong and I'm sure that bitcoin will go back to it's normal value or even the highest that can get. Investing in bitcoin is a good idea because you can secure your future by having a much profit from it.
wew13

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

I Strongly recommend that we should invest in bitcoin. If you have a plan to make your future better, bitcoin is the best partner to invest with, it will make your money grow and profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: