Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1864 times)
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

You can invest bitcoin if you want. Or not only bitcoin, but other altcoins too.
Cryptocurrency price will increase in a long term. if you patient enough, you will get your profit in the future.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Bitcoin has had a remarkable growth in recent years. Especially in 2017 with milestone $ 20000. That asserts that bitcoin is the trend of the future. Of course, investing in any field, in addition to knowledge and experience, must have faith in it. It all depends on you, you may need more time if you doubt it.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Yes, you should invest now in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is increasing now. Bitcoin is recovering from a huge downfall. Many investors is investing now in bitcoin so you should invest also. You can earn a lot of profit from bitcoin and that profit will make you rich. It is safe to invest in bitcoin so don't be afraid that your money will scammed.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Yes, you should invest now in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is increasing now. Bitcoin is recovering from a huge downfall. Many investors is investing now in bitcoin so you should invest also. You can earn a lot of profit from bitcoin and that profit will make you rich. It is safe to invest in bitcoin so don't be afraid that your money will scammed.

I think yes, if you have enough money. You should invest bitcoin now because it's in low value in our market. And as i  research you can trust bitcoin. Price value will raise in the middle of 2018. But of course the last decission is yours, i'm just suggested. Search your own is much better.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

If you are thinking about it then do it because lot of people are doing it, BTC is active from last 9+ years and you can see how market grows, UP and downs are the part of Market, Just invest and check back BTC price in every 3 months
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

If you are thinking about it then do it because lot of people are doing it, BTC is active from last 9+ years and you can see how market grows, UP and downs are the part of Market, Just invest and check back BTC price in every 3 months

Well don't take our word for it dude. Research by yourself.sonthat in the end, whether you profit or not, you wo 't have any regrets. It's really an awful feeling if you lose and you have to blame other people becauae you didn't study on your own

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

Yes, you should invest your money in bitcoin to have a more income from it. Bitcoins will provide a huge return on investment which you can get in just a short period of time only.
Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

Try to buy cheaper coins, a strong capital is needed to invest in bitcoin at the current value, so you can focus on something more accessible, like BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

Yes, btc can help you to get a big money for your financial.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

Actually it does not have to, But if you want to invest for the long term better invest in bitcoin than altcoins in my opinion. Bitcoin will certainly increase sometime that day. If you believe that bitcoin is a good investment then do it and do not have to hesitate. I also invested in bitcoin and never doubted the potential for bitcoin and its current popularity.
mir1127

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:28:37 AM

All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.if you want to invest for the long term better invest in bitcoin than altcoins in my opinion. Bitcoin will certainly increase sometime that day. If you believe that bitcoin is a good investment then do it and do not have to hesitate. I also invested in bitcoin and never doubted the potential for bitcoin and its current popularity. Angry Angry
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose you have to be able to analyze the market in a standard manner, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoins are also affected by some other countries. At present bitcoin prices are rising, if you buy bitcoin now will not benefit. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision.If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.if you want to invest for the long term better invest in bitcoin than altcoins in my opinion. Bitcoin will certainly increase sometime that day. If you believe that bitcoin is a good investment then do it and do not have to hesitate. I also invested in bitcoin and never doubted the potential for bitcoin and its current popularity. Angry Angry

Well, for me i don't want to listend what others talking about that bitcoin is hard to predict because this time i want to grab the opportunities being low value of bitcoin in the market, for my long term investment. Because i know that this year will be the amazing price that will take me to a profitable someday.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

Yea you can invest in bitcoin , bitcoin is a source of making a good profit . If we know all about bitcoin and it’s market then easily we can invest in bitcoin and we can earn good profit . Other wise it’s difficult one for invest but we can learn and invest in bitcoin .

Yes, you should invest in bitcoin because it gives high profit. If the value of bitcoin will stable or became high, it will make your investment also high. Bitcoin plays a big role to online transactions which helps people minimize their going out session.Invest as early as you know bitcoin for the future.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

In my opinion if you want to invest in long term you should invest in bitcoin because it gives you huge return on investment that you can get in just a short period of time, and Bitcoin plays a big role. For online transactions, you can reduce the amount of cash used. In the future, I am confident that it will grow stronger, and that many countries will accept it.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you have to be able to do an extensive research on the market, analyse the demand and supply, the daily price fluctuation. So u would have a good knowledge of what you are investing your money in. It is never too late to get into bitcoin.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

however bitcoin is a digital currency that moves and rise in bitcoin prices very quickly if there is a positive thing it will be advantageous for those of you who have bitcoin so you should buy bitcoin even if it is a bit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

First of all, you don't need to ask it here because in the end you and only you will have the final decision. As they always say, invest what you can afford to lose because everybody knows that bitcoin is very risky. Good luck with investing brother and gain some knowledge because it will help you in the future.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
tradeviser

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

This is a very good investment.  If you will invest in bitcoin, there a higher chance you can gain a lot of profit rather than investing it to some stock markets or in staying it in the banks.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

of course yes because bitcoin is very popular nowadays and it is trusted in our country
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

Yes you can invest in bitcoin if you are trusting it as long as it has a security that handle your money safely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: