Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1876 times)
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

It depends on you. Its great if you will invest in bitcoin at the very start , to get it higher. But, there are also applications that can give you free money that you can get it via bitcoin, with that you're not going to invest because its free.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
The price of bitcoin is unstable, we can't predict its future price, so it is risky to invest in bitcoins. But now the development of bitcoin is very good, and its future price is very likely to rise a lot, so bitcoin is a good investment.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Invest in bitcoin! Sure why not, in the start invest a minimum amount. Need to research about cryptocurrency and take a risky of bitcoin, because it is volatile. Bitcoin is volatile that's why there is an opportunity in bitcoin.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is worth the investment. But you should not trust it. You should know all the information about bitcoin, you must know the time to invest. Many people have lost money when investing in bitcoins
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Investing in bitcoins is not as simple as many people still think. Bitcoins contain a lot of risk. So you have to evaluate the market correctly. In addition, it is a factor of luck
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

yeah!! investment on bitcoin is very gud idea . because as price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, it is surely a big way to earn big money.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

I think it depends on yourself. If you want a profit you can invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is risky, but that's a way for those who want to benefit from bitcoin.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Yes you should invest bitcoin. Bitcoin is not company or stock it's a digital currency. Investing in bitcoin and buying the currency i hope it will appreciate with value. Bitcoin buy and invest only from exchanges that have proven their reputation. i think now this time is the best time invest in bitcoin. 

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Vinodam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

Going by the global integration of business transactions online, Bitcoin which is a global digital currency used for buying and selling products online is of great value in this season of the internet age. Howeveer, it has an appreciable value. So is worth investing in bitcoin now.
hoang_vannhan

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

Some friends lost their house because BTC Cheesy
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

You should invest on bitcoins while the price is still low because in this way you are going to earn a huge amount of profit when the market will go back to its normal price so do not worry when the price today is decreasing because it only means that you need to invest.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

I would advise you a classic long-term investment.
This is when you buy a coin and keep it for a long time without succumbing to the panic of drawdowns and not selling it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Since bitcoin was created, there has been bad news about bitcoin, but bitcoin is still alive. Ignore the bad news about bitcoin, and it will affect your judgment about the future of bitcoin. So it's a good time to buy bitcoins now.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
No one can really predict the future of cryptocurrency in the market, however, that is true in all sort of investments, that is why we need to do our own research in anything that we are putting our money. We need to know how reliable and profitable is our choice. Consider the history, does it proven to be a decent source of income for past users and is it making a remarkable growth at present times?
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

I chose long-term investments for myself, and I consider it the best method of working with bitcoin. This is as limited as possible from the risks and is aimed at profitable earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

currently the price of Bitcoin is going down considerably, I suggest if you want to invest Bitcoin now is the right time to buy. because, it has become a habit after the price drops like this price will rise again. but there really will not be anyone able to predict the bitcoin price with True, so all the decisions are in your own hands.
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

You want to invest in bitcoin, you should be able to analyze the market in a standard way, daily price fluctuations, supply and demand. Bitcoin is also influenced by several other countries. Currently bitcoin prices are on the rise, if you buy bitcoin now it will not be profitable. I think you have to think carefully to make a wise decision. To join in to get a big profit like my son. Investing in bitcoin is a great opportunity to earn unlimited income to make you successful.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

certainly worth it! Bitcoin is programmable money, which can contain additional information, various labels and certain conditions for their receipt. In addition, it is a decentralized network for making payments without any single point for management
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

well, I suggest before investing in Bitcoin, you should learn about it first. The advantage and disadvantages of it. I hear that one investor in Bitcoin gave his self two months in reading about the Bitcoin before investing. He wanted to know the Risk and how bitcoin works. so, you should do the same before you invest in Bitcoin.

Saritamo

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

I think if you are not confident in bitcoin it might be better to wait before investing. Circulate some sort of contradictory information and it's hard to make a decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: