Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ????  (Read 1864 times)
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

If you're a beginner and you want to invest this is the best time. The dips are the best times to invest. Then you decide later whether you want short,medium or long term investments.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

I think, now the value of bitcoin is significantly reduced, now is a good time and there is a great opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin, just you have the patience to hold it waiting for it to rise again, It will bring huge income for you. I suppose now the development of bitcoin is very good, and its future price is very likely to increase a lot, so bitcoin is a good investment.
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Depending on whether you are the type of person who can bear the risk and be patient or not? do you have knowledge about investment risk management? whatever the investment, you should first learn the knowledge.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

If you want to very wealth person well i strongly suggest that you should invest in bitcoin. You must start to learn on how to get wealth here in bitcoin if you have plans to invest here. Because it is not easy to just invest here without knowledge because you might be the same with others that carelessly just invest here without knowing that real process flow here. They end up losing their money and now saying bad things about bitcoin, some of them are telling that bitcoin is a fraud or even a scam because they lose their money. But the real story is that they lose their money because they did’t study first on how to get wealth here in bitcoin.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

You can invest some amount in bitcoin right now if you really want to but do not invest your complete money in it. After investing some amount, you can either wait for bitcoin to further drop and invest your remaining amount in bitcoin (which should not be preferred as investing in just one crypto is very risky) or you can just invest your remaining amount in altcoins.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:50 AM

The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Yes you should invest on bitcoins, cryptocurrency is one of the best thing in the world that is existing because it helps different people to sustain their daily needs in life and give's them the opportunity to earn wealth and have freedom.
Stopman

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

If you have to ask about BTC i think you have to learn more
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

If I were to ask I should invest in Bitcoin especially because it is experiencing a dip nowadays. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency I think you need to stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it for yourself so that you won't be blaming anyone just in case everything turns out bad but crypto has been on us for years now, and only if they did predict that it will reach in thousands when it comes to values plenty of us would be millionaire or billionaire by now. You have to accept that in life everything in unpredictable so only invest what you can afford to lose.

This is a good advice that I read I agree with you that we cant predict that bitcoin will go up and down if are were you I must be careful about investing in this rate bitcoin is too risky because it goes wrong no one can blame is you but if you have believed that bitcoin will rise the currency again so you can be a millionaire someday that the time that u will be investing your money.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

If you're a beginner and you want to invest this is the best time. The dips are the best times to invest. Then you decide later whether you want short,medium or long term investments.

very precisely ........... because today bitcoin is experiencing a very appropriate decline if you want to buy and hold for a profit in a short time or a long time (mid year), which may be predicted will began to improve in the second quarter.
but it does not hurt to hold on for longer, because trust to bitcoin is unquestionable

Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

of course it should be an investment value because in addition to bitcoin very high bitcoin diaku worldwide as well as its popularity so incredible.
dimasarwana

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Should I invest in BITCOIN? If it is the first thing we must know is learning before investing, we must have the fundamentals about investing, profitable or at risk of losing the investor, and this absolutely must be mastered in order to get the results satisfactory, without any sense of remorse to the investor.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

if you have the capital then you should buy bitcoin for long term investment after you buy bitcoin then you can play altcoin to grow the assets you have. lest the bitcoin you have is not growing.
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

Btcs are the best as short time profit maker. It can gradually make you rich
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Investing is not an easy process it would take a lots of decisions in order for you to know that what you did is right....  Investing in Bitcoin is quite good as long us it will generate profit why not.... 
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Why not?
Investing with bitcoin is very profitable. Bitcoin coin no 1 in cryptocurrency, of course price already proven
speculateexchange6

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

I think you should not risk your and your family's life and financial stability by lust of more money
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
No one knows the price of bitcoin in the future. So it's up to you to decide whether or not to invest in bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to fall in the short term, so you may need to wait. But I am a long-term investor in bitcoin, and I bought it at about 6500.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Investing in bitcoin is certainly a good idea, and it's good advice: "Do not put all the eggs in just one basket." Indeed, there are still promising altcoins, which you can pay attention to.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

bitcoin price is a big mess again, we are down 6500 USD now and we get back into waiting again.
7200-7400 3-4 days was a stable and bang again with a fall.
There are group of people making lots of money in bagging more while a lot of people are losing their money because of the panic.
For me this is one of the best time to get some bitcoin and hold.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

Yes, you should if you want to have a better life if you want to have an extra income aside from your job if you are looking for a long-term investment even short term mostly in trading. If you want to embrace the new technology and trends in the world today. If you don’t to fall in line paying bills with so many people in the line. And the most important if you want to earn money while doing nothing because you already invested in bitcoin. So yes for me that all my reasons behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: