Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again?  (Read 5520 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

If I hear coin in the cryptocurrency have a stable price, it's like I hear a tree blowing in the wind but the leaves are not moving at all, that's impossible. Ever since I know the price of coin in the world of cryptocurrency I have never seen the price do not move. This condition should be an opportunity for you to buy and sell. So, every day you are required to see altcoin price movements.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Very rare to find a coin with a stable price, as we all know the volatile price of every token or coin. Anything can happen soon, some get pumped for no reason and get dump in an instant, but for me in my own opinion getting stable state is when a coin got dump but able to come back from the dump. I can only see one stable coin/token in the market which is the tether lol.
vukthewolfy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Well, I believe that market as a whole will be stable in a month and start rising up after that. As for altcoins, there are always two sides, bitcoin - altcoins.
But I believe that this is changing, and other altcoins are joining Btc, Etherium for example. So, I believe that we are going to see the value of several top crypto c. rising in next 1-2 months, and after that, slight switch to altcoins. I also believe that we are going to see another "blow" to the crypto market, such as news about ban etc... So we'll see a slight fall. The second part of 2018. is the moon for everything, fomo, another set of normies flooding in, even bigger market coverage of crypto world... All in all, if people think that 2017 was a year of crypto, they are going to be really surprised in 18/19.

Short answer, there is no such thing as stable in crypto as a whole, even less in alt coins.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

There may be stability again in March. Ups and downs may continue in February. Stability will make Bitcoin stronger.

Master_noder

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

I have no idea what "stability" are you talking about. This is crypto! It's super unstable, one of the most unstable markets to ever exist.
It crashes and moons every single month
The only way for it to become stable is to grow x10 or even x100 so when everyone start using bitcoin. This way it becomes stable
Mehdecline

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

I have no idea what "stability" are you talking about. This is crypto! It's super unstable, one of the most unstable markets to ever exist.
The only way for it to become stable is to grow x10 or even x100 so when everyone start using bitcoin. This way it becomes stable

Couldn't agree more. The lower the market cap, the easier it is for whales  or big funds to move prices up or down. Furthermore, crypto is unregulated and uninsured, it's very risky and volatile. There is no such thing as stability here and people like to take the risk.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

We must understand that crypto currencies are not created to have an stable price instead its fluctuations in one thing the is consider to be it's nature. Maybe those who want stability for coins are those who experience the value of bitcoin on it's all time high that is $20000 and believe that it is the stable price to be consider. If time comes cryptos will be having a stable value then I think it will lose its number one attractive features and that is being unpredictable or volatility.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

stability is relative, they are constantly either in a fall or in growth

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

Bitcoin won't get to be stable, same is the scenario with other altcoins as well. Most probably the price will tend to be stable around the middle of the year 2018. As ethereum is not that high fluctuating altcoins will grow high and stagger within limits at the earliest to increase the market circulation.
Maybe now prices go up, but over time I believe the price of Ethereum in particular will rise in 2018 and for Bitcoin will not be stable. Because bitcoin and ethereum affect other altcoins. And now the price of altcoin and others can not be predicted.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies never were stable if we will compare them with classic assets. Actually now is period of stability Smiley Soon they will begin their growing and stability will ends
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

Well, I believe that market as a whole will be stable in a month and start rising up after that. As for altcoins, there are always two sides, bitcoin - altcoins.
But I believe that this is changing, and other altcoins are joining Btc, Etherium for example. So, I believe that we are going to see the value of several top crypto c. rising in next 1-2 months, and after that, slight switch to altcoins. I also believe that we are going to see another "blow" to the crypto market, such as news about ban etc... So we'll see a slight fall. The second part of 2018. is the moon for everything, fomo, another set of normies flooding in, even bigger market coverage of crypto world... All in all, if people think that 2017 was a year of crypto, they are going to be really surprised in 18/19.

Short answer, there is no such thing as stable in crypto as a whole, even less in alt coins.

I am not really sure. I don't think that will be stable in 2018. As we all know there is a big war between central banks and blockchain world. As long as this battle keeps on, market will not become stable.

meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Couldn't agree more. The lower the market cap, the easier it is for whales  or big funds to move prices up or down. Furthermore, crypto is unregulated and uninsured, it's very risky and volatile. There is no such thing as stability here and people like to take the risk.

I think bitcoin being unregulated has little to do with volatility, although it may have some impact, of course. The volatility is coming from the fact that a lot of any coin is concentrated in few hands, so the prices can be manipulated as they see fit. In order for the price to stabilize, a lot more money has to come into the crypto environment, so that the impact of whales can be diminished.

kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

Price of Altcoins not stability and it will be always. It's securities trading to BTC/USD.
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

If I hear coin in the cryptocurrency have a stable price, it's like I hear a tree blowing in the wind but the leaves are not moving at all, that's impossible. Ever since I know the price of coin in the world of cryptocurrency I have never seen the price do not move. This condition should be an opportunity for you to buy and sell. So, every day you are required to see altcoin price movements.
With institutional money coming into the game, we should start to see less volatility and more volume.
Daniel Jonas

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

Alt coins change it is difficult to know when it will stabilize again. maybe never
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are not stable at any time, the prices in the market was volatile everyday we can not predict the exact right time of stable their prices. As long as you keep on watching and the latest news of coins prices you can get the good price.
vijendra singh

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

I think this is unpredictable. There are so many coins which are centralized and many people are having these coins in huge numbers. The people with huge altcoins can move markets any time they want. But yes there are some signals like " When BTC is up Alt coins will go down and When BTC goes down, altcoins go up"
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

As you know, China is currently the nation holding the highest number of Bitcoins as well as altcoins in the world. And now they are coming to Chinese New Year in February, so they tend to sell cryptos to spend money on the event. I guess that in March the rate of cryptos, as well as the market, will recover and rise again quickly.

mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

As you know, China is currently the nation holding the highest number of Bitcoins as well as altcoins in the world. And now they are coming to Chinese New Year in February, so they tend to sell cryptos to spend money on the event. I guess that in March the rate of cryptos, as well as the market, will recover and rise again quickly.
How do you know that the Chinese hold the most crypto? And nobody is selling any crypto to fund their party. If anything, the Chinese new year would create optimism in China, pushing prices up.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

waiting to sees as beginning weeks of the new month as token draws of less then Month1 on TF to returns of decision as might to collects of more on supports with reference.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: