Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 countries that banned bitcoin  (Read 3333 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

Simply because  they think that  bitcoin is  illegal. First, Fear  of  having anonymous transaction that is not issued  by the government is  consider  illegal. Secondly, some of  the  country  is  making their  own electronic  system of money. thirdly, Banks  is one of the reasons  why they  banned bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

It seems to me that this will not last long. Crypto currency including bitcoin is the future of the world. These countries will not be able to resist forever!
Those who banned it will reopen it with a twist of how they can taxed it. They just knew how crypto will give loss on their countries income that's why they need to pause it for now.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

cfmoc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:52:51 AM

Five countries banned Bitcoin but the world has more than 100 countries. That's still a low rate. It is possible that other countries have not introduced the Bitcoin ban, but there are also a number of countries that are gradually improving legislation for Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency market. I think Bitcoin will gradually gain confidence and play a key role in new currency transactions.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

COUNTRIES THAT BANNED BITCOIN

Before we start to our topic this I want to tell that some of you might know about this but I just wanna share this to those who are not.

Several people believe that bitcoin was a blessing and it was an opportunity
for everyone but not everyone shares the sentiment. From central banks and other finance company, Bitcoin's list of detractors runs for a very long time and gone so deep.But most of the government around the world seeks for the regulation of bitcoin.

Be due to fear,ignorance and protectionism, governments have a tendency to legislate against perceived threats.Countries such as japan protects its citizens to have free trade of the digital currency.But unfortunately not all countries embracing the change of our technology.In some cases citizens have had their assets seized,accounts got frozen and have been locked up, Government can't stop the blockchain from propagating, but they can stop their people in having access to it.

STOP THE BITCOIN!!

Like banning drugs,alcohol and other stuffs banning bitcoin sounds nonsensical and unforceable.That's the exact case in five countries:

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

It was recently reported in https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-illegal-in-nepal-police-arrest-seven-individuals-for-trading-operations/
that there were dozens of bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts get imprison seemingly guilty of little more than operating a small-scale bitcoin exchange.

Meanwhile Ecuador has outlawed bitcoin, nit because they opposed this crypto but because they want to regulate and control it and tether it with the Ecuadorian dollar.An Electronic money designed to operate ad support monetary scheme dollarization.Completing the naughty list of countries that have banned bitcoin is Kyrgyzstan, a tiny landlocked state in Central Asia,
And Bangladesh banned bitcoin, it was 2014 where Bangladesh bank stated that anyone that will be caught using such online currency could be jailed mostly because it's about "MONEY LAUNDERING".

this was already an old news for updated list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

so what do you think? will your country will ban the use of bitcoin?
do you know other countries that ban the bitcoins?
Please share it and tell to everyone Smiley
Country states that prohibit bitcoin is Bangladesh, Indonesia, Bolivia, China, Ekuador.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

government are not worried about their people they are worried about losing their money on fiats by decentralization taxations LOL
Lol thats true, the government seems to be still afraid of the possibility of bitcoin being used by many people in their country and allowing many people to smuggle and falsify their finances to the detriment of the state because the taxes should be lost or reduced. this is a common problem for us
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:36:01 AM

I think only a few small countries have banned bitcoin because they fear it will control their country's finances. But their decision is wrong. Take Japan, for example, and Japan's economy and technology are very well developed. They are the countries that legalize bitcoin.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

I believe the future of governments will be to build common rules for managing bitcoins. This will make the market healthier and healthier
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

I think five countries have banned bitcoins as underdeveloped countries. If the number 5 in more than 100 countries around the world is actually occupying a small percentage. Those countries should promote and imitate the developed countries so that they can use and invest in bitcoin in the most popular way and develop further in the best way.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Before we start to our topic this I want to tell that some of you might know about this but I just wanna share this to those who are not.

for everyone but not everyone shares the sentiment. From central banks and other finance company, Bitcoin's list of detractors runs for a very long time and gone so deep.But most of the government around the world seeks for the regulation of bitcoin.

Be due to fear,ignorance and protectionism, governments have a tendency to legislate against perceived threats.Countries such as japan protects its citizens to have free trade of the digital currency.But unfortunately not all countries embracing the change of our technology.In some cases citizens have had their assets seized,accounts got frozen and have been locked up, Government can't stop the blockchain from propagating, but they can stop their people in having access to it.

STOP THE BITCOIN!!

Like banning drugs,alcohol and other stuffs banning bitcoin sounds nonsensical and unforceable.That's the exact case in five countries:

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

It was recently reported in https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-illegal-in-nepal-police-arrest-seven-individuals-for-trading-operations/
that there were dozens of bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts get imprison seemingly guilty of little more than operating a small-scale bitcoin exchange.

Meanwhile Ecuador has outlawed bitcoin, nit because they opposed this crypto but because they want to regulate and control it and tether it with the Ecuadorian dollar.An Electronic money designed to operate ad support monetary scheme dollarization.Completing the naughty list of countries that have banned bitcoin is Kyrgyzstan, a tiny landlocked state in Central Asia,
And Bangladesh banned bitcoin, it was 2014 where Bangladesh bank stated that anyone that will be caught using such online currency could be jailed mostly because it's about "MONEY LAUNDERING".

I think ,in future these country will accept bitcoin
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

It is only a matter of time before the countries start accepting bitcoin, the governments are just doing this because they haven't found a way to put taxes on bitcoin just yet.
elmirdo

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

STOP THE BITCOIN!!

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

You should add India to the list. RBI has recently asked Indian banks to stop all relations with bitcoin exchanges and thus it will end in India after some time.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

I think in the world more than this 5 country bannned bitcoin for exemple in Tunisia bitcoin is illegal but everyone in any country who banned bitcoin can make money by btc and exchange them for any other cryptocurrency
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

in my country indonesia also banned central bank indonesia bans bitcoin because they bitcoin at risk bubble.dan singapura also forbidding because there are problem constraints between finance companies. but I think the main reason for banned bitcoin due to volatility and fluctuation of bitcoin.

noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Well, government won't let people had so much power without their control. They will always hedge the progress of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies through fud's, banning and even using a force regulation just to control over it. So there's no point of arguing over it because government will always be a bandit.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

They can also say that bitcoin has been banned in the country,  but 4th at doesn't mean it can really be banned,  I can show you alot of persons from the country you mentioned who still buy bitcoin in large quantity even after it has been declared banned,  no one can stop this new revolution which is springing up,  as they say,  if you can't beat them,  you just have to join them.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

If that country really banned bitcoin oht!s their choice because we don't know the real reason that's why they do that mybe they hve big issue and they did not want to part of cryptoworld their citizen . But I hope no more country will banned bitcoin so the price will increase again. They have some effect because the country who ban bitcoin their citizen sell their coin and not use crypto.
LayaSmith

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

dont think they will ban BTC forever, with more countries enter crypto era even more countries launch their own crypto coin, BTC is becoming more popular than before.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

STOP THE BITCOIN!!

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

There's more,country
will banned  like Taiwan Russia,Thailand,Morocco..
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

If that country really banned bitcoin oht!s their choice because we don't know the real reason that's why they do that mybe they hve big issue and they did not want to part of cryptoworld their citizen . But I hope no more country will banned bitcoin so the price will increase again. They have some effect because the country who ban bitcoin their citizen sell their coin and not use crypto.
But it needs to be understood first. What part was banned? Because most countries do ban bitcoin, but only prohibited its use as a means of payment. That means as an asset is not prohibited.
It is true if the issue of legality is very influential on the price of cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

I think indonesia also bann bitcoin and some other countrys here in asia also deed bann bitcoin but still there are some keep using bitcoin in a secret deal only specialy outside of there country or doing online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: