Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the BTC crash, will it take every other coin with it?  (Read 1726 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

This is likely, because now the dominance of the market crypto all the same for bitcoin, so I think that if all the same we see such a bad event, then probably nothing good after this will not happen for another 5 years
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to crash because it has a solid developer's team and many fans since the start of this crypto world. Even if it crashes, this new era of cryptos and blockchain is to stay. Many of the alts will survive and new promising coins are going to come to continue what bitcoin and the others started. So I think you have not to worry much about it, just choose the alts you invest with care, and try to avoid the scams.
gbdnnxowv

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

Hi guys, BTC is going down again today.
I don´t hold any BTC because I don´t see future in this coin, but...
Always when BTC is going down so everyone else, do you think that in case of dramatic fall will every other crypto go down too?
And it brings me another question, when people sel their BTC, where the money goes? Do they make instant withdraws in USD and get out of the trade completely? Cos if BTC is going down some else should rise but whole market is on decrease.

I do not think so. Bitcoin if it crashes There will be other coins to become king. Our life now requires encryption.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

i think it can take with him litecoin, because ltc little brother of bitcoin.
it can be if some vulnerability will find on btc's blockchain

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

Yes, when the BTC goes down, all the others follow it.
But, I think we will soon see one of the coins so strong that it can replace the Bitcoin.
Then, this effect will not work.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Most of the shitty altcoins that has no product/services will surely go down with bitcoin if that happens,but these solid altcoins like ethereum neo ada etc. would find their way to survive without the BTC's help.You will know which coin can survive when bloodbaths happens,some of these altcoins will surely recover faster than these shitty altcoins.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

Always when BTC is going down so everyone else, do you think that in case of dramatic fall will every other crypto go down too?
And it brings me another question, when people sel their BTC, where the money goes? Do they make instant withdraws in USD and get out of the trade completely? Cos if BTC is going down some else should rise but whole market is on decrease.

Capitalization of bitcoin takes about half of the entire cryptocurrency market. Therefore, of course, the collapse of the largest cryptocurrency will affect other currencies. It's unavoidable. The question is if such a misfortune will really happen.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

Yes of course bitcoin and its state will influence all market certainly. We see that also now as its price goes down and after him practically all coins repeat it. If there is a collapse, it will be on all positions

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

The bitcoin influences the other cryptocurrencies price, that's for sure. As it was said before, in the majority of the exchanges, trading is made in alts/btc. The inter currencies connection ends there.
What is happening in the crypto market is not the end of the world. There is no crash, just a price correction.
I think people are rushing to see bitcoin reaching 1 million and that can't happen within a year.
Altcoins will survive, and if not, other will come much better than the old ones.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

If the bitcoin price falls, then the prices for altcoins will also decrease.
This is due to the fact that most of the crypto currency exchanges do not have direct trade in altcoins for dollars,
euros or any other fiat currencies. First, the alts must be transferred into bitcoin and only then bitcoins
can be exchanged for dollars. Therefore, everything depends on bitcoin in crypto currency world.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

BTC is the king of crypto, so yes, if btc crashes it does effect all the market, basically people start selling all there holdings in panic and cashout there investment in loss resulting in overall reduction in the market cap.

I was also thinking same up till last month but somehow I have changed my point of view. Because even when btc was falling, there were some altcoins going higher. That made me think that even if btc crashes, there is still chance that solid coins can survive.
It may influence some of them but it will not decie the falling of the coins.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

Presently now you can say what it is going to look like all by yourself,the Bitcoin is down so other Cryptocurrency are show bleeding colors
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

I think that bitcoin will make market crash nearly irreversible. Yes there will of course be surviving coins but in the end we will see all markets return back to 2013-2014 year, and that will be too hard to fix.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

I suppose it will not take all the altcoins to the bottom even if it crashes. As soon as I am a person who supports Bitcoin, I hope it will never happen. I think that at least during the nearest 5 years we will see BTC is the best coin.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Absolutely! the majority of altcoins follow BTC if you look at your blockfolio and then change value into BTC you can see that generally most coins during a dip reflect BTC drops and your holdings in BTC value generally stay roughly the same (yes this is dependent on size of your holdings but alt coins definitely follow BTC) Unless you are Ethrium, Neo or Waltonchain !

mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

When the btc is too high, a collapsed lending coin will drag the market down.
The time of btc so down low is the beginning of the multi-level coin or lending market or the binary model begins to rekindle. You should choose a coin level playing field is just ok. Proper investment can take money, opportunity to reap x property.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

It is normal when bitcoin price crash due to many whale, manipulators, or even panic sellers dumps also the altcoin crash. Its because all of the price of te altcoins barely refer to btc price and ethereum price. Obviously when the price of the bitcoin crash, it doesnt mean that the price of the altcoin equivalent to bitcoin also crashes, but only the rate of that bitcoin price change. The price of the token per bitcoin price doesnt change only its value.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

Bitcoin as a "king", I think Bitcoin crashes other currencies will also collapse, behind Bitcoin has a strong community, Bitcoin collapse what other currencies can survive?
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

Because the Most of the Exchange sites Provides the Pair with BTC isolated, Initial when Bitcoin moisten, the expenditure of the additional bankroll drip close to the dollar expenditure immediately
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I think so, because most altcoin is part of BTC trading right.
So if the BTC falls significantly, people will lose confidence, and at this point, people will choose to sell rather than keep holding.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: