Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Friend Unifying Platform | Cloud | Blockchain | Windows apps |  (Read 1840 times)
friendupcloud

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

I have tried your DEMO platform-it's really cool. I hope it will become successful in reality

Thank you for your warm words! Please check our GitHub to see the progress: https://github.com/friendupcloud
mew-fan

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

I have tried your DEMO platform-it's really cool. I hope it will become successful in reality

Thank you for your warm words! Please check our GitHub to see the progress: https://github.com/friendupcloud

Omg great team you reply so fast even at night! That's really an approach I appreciate!! Wink Wink
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

Omg great team you reply so fast even at night! That's really an approach I appreciate!! Wink Wink

Our team is on duty 24/7 to provide the best service possible! Really great to hear such feedback from you! We always try to improve our service so if you have any suggestions feel free to post them here or in our telegram chat: https://t.me/friendupcloud
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

Hello guys! Give me the link of Demo version of friend, i cannot find it on your website  Sad

Here is the link: https://go.friendup.cloud/! We will sure you'll enjoy our platform!
Thank you so much  Wink
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

I asked about hard cap but completely forgot about soft cap
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

I asked about hard cap but completely forgot about soft cap

Our softcap is 10,000 ETH  Wink
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Hello! Give me some information about your bounty program, thank you)
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Hello! Give me some information about your bounty program, thank you)
Hello! Welcome, dear friend! All new bounties can be found here: https://alpha.bounty0x. io/hosts/Friend
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

projects with interesting concepts, and the features offered make it easy for the crypto community. the project has also partnered with a trusted blockchain. but biasaya such concepts will be vulnerable to hacking. hopefully the team has prepared a security solution for it.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

It looks like this will be a good project to invest in, I will wait for the ICO in the middle of this month, hopefully the project will be successful.
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

I have Just seen your Video on Youtube and got interested about ICO. Do you have a demo version of your platform? I like your idea and will definitely share it with my friends they are fond of cryptoworld. BTW where do you communicate? Roll Eyes
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

I have Just seen your Video on Youtube and got interested about ICO. Do you have a demo version of your platform? I like your idea and will definitely share it with my friends they are fond of cryptoworld. BTW where do you communicate? Roll Eyes

Greetings! Yes, of course, you can try our platform here: https://go.friendup.cloud. We communicate mostly in our telegram chat @friendupcloud, so we will be glad to see you there! Also, feel free to ask any questions 24/7 here or in Telegram  Smiley
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

It looks like this will be a good project to invest in, I will wait for the ICO in the middle of this month, hopefully the project will be successful.

Thank you very much for these warm words! We work hard every day to develop our platform Wink
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

projects with interesting concepts, and the features offered make it easy for the crypto community. the project has also partnered with a trusted blockchain. but biasaya such concepts will be vulnerable to hacking. hopefully the team has prepared a security solution for it.

Thank you, dear friend! We really pay attention to security and encryption! Friend uses client side encryption for authentication and offers the possibility to encrypt data at rest using our file system drivers. JavaScript applications are executed in secure sandboxes that have limited access to specific functionality (using per-application permissions). This allows for safe interactions between multiple
applications running on a single device. All communication between clients and servers is secured using industry standard SSL/TLS encryption.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

The Friend Unifying Platform is powerful, open source and runs on the Ethereum Network. Its highly secure, anonymous and safe. Developed over 3 years FriendUP is an operating environment that can be run straight from the browser or installed locally.

FriendUP provides a framework for existing blockchain technologies to harness the power of the environment and unique API to bring the Blockchain to the user. We are partnered with existing blockchain technologies such as Golem and Fluence.ai.

FriendUP has some incredible unique features allowing decentralised applications to be deployed and distributed in seconds. With the Liberator application you can run Windows, Linux and Mac applications natively in browser! With the integration of FriendStore you are to create payment systems instantly. This enables fantastic features like remote processing which are simply not available on a traditional operating system.

Friend has a very strong team behind them with over 130 years engineering experience combined all dedicated to the project for several years now. We have a group of fantastic Advisors & evaluators from Huawei, Grid Labs and GK Banking Partners.

Check out our roadmap to see where we are heading http://friendup.cloud/discover/roadmap/

Please get involved in FriendUP any way you can, in our PRE-SALE or as a developer

Thanks for you Time

The FriendUp Team
 http://friendup.cloud

Is this some kind of virtual PC ? From what had been mentioned above that by owing this FriendUP apps, we would be able to run Windows, Linux and mac through the web browser.
How about the resources needed, since running web browser and accessing the web page already taking many resources.
But I hope that the project will run smoothly.
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Friend is a new computer platform built for the blockchain era. At first glance, Friend looks similar to an operating system such as Windows or OS X. It has icons, menus and apps. However, Friend does not attempt to replace existing operating systems; it runs on top of them, providing a powerful, unified interface to a new world of blockchain-ready apps.

It sounds smoothly, looks perfect, feels as well! Wink
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Friend is a new computer platform built for the blockchain era. At first glance, Friend looks similar to an operating system such as Windows or OS X. It has icons, menus and apps. However, Friend does not attempt to replace existing operating systems; it runs on top of them, providing a powerful, unified interface to a new world of blockchain-ready apps.

It sounds smoothly, looks perfect, feels as well! Wink

Thanks a lot! We keep working hard every day!
XramTJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

Wow! I hate when I need an app but my device can't run it due compatibility issues. So, it sounds interesting that Friend will help you to run apps of any OS without problem. I hope you to success.
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:18:19 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:45:57 PM by friendupcloud

Is this some kind of virtual PC ? From what had been mentioned above that by owing this FriendUP apps, we would be able to run Windows, Linux and mac through the web browser.
How about the resources needed, since running web browser and accessing the web page already taking many resources.
But I hope that the project will run smoothly.

Yes! Friend is a new computer platform built for the blockchain era. At first glance, Friend looks similar to an operating system such as Windows or OS X. It has icons, menus and apps. However, Friend does not attempt to replace existing operating systems; it runs on top of them, providing a powerful, unified interface to a new world of blockchain-ready apps. Friend can be accessed from ​any​ computer (or mobile) in the world - just open a new tab in the web browser. Think Google Chromebooks without the Google part. Friend will be a neutral alternative: an autonomous
Cloud Computer owned and controlled by its users. Talking about resources, in order to track the sharing of resources, and enable fair trading between computers, we have chosen to integrate Ethereum into the core of Friend. It will soon be possible to share storage and computation resulting in lower cost, anonymous, cloud computing. We would also invite you to try our platform and we are sure you will like it  Wink Just follow the link https://go.friendup.cloud
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Wow! I hate when I need an app but my device can't run it due compatibility issues. So, it sounds interesting that Friend will help you to run apps of any OS without problem. I hope you to success.

We are trying to work hard as we feel that this issue is really important for users!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: