Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who works in crypto industry?  (Read 1273 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

One of my dreams is to work in a cryptocurrency industry. However, I still have long ways to go to make a name for myself in the cryptocurrency world. I don't have any technical skills, but I can be somewhat more on marketing and promotion on how good is this coin/token/ICO.

Everything starts from something, and I have to work all my way up to become one of the most reliable persons in the world of crypto.

You should do it! Try to find some vacancies on the internet. I believe you can do it!
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Crypto Industrie? What you mean? Does there already exist a crypto industrie? Or do you mean like devs and people who are working on Coin and token projects? I dont think that they already exisit jobs in a crypto industry where you can earn seriouse money with monthly wage. But i think as an self-employment with an own little companys who is specialiced like for taxing on cryptos or for managin for bountys you can earn good money.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

Crypto Industrie? What you mean? Does there already exist a crypto industrie? Or do you mean like devs and people who are working on Coin and token projects? I dont think that they already exisit jobs in a crypto industry where you can earn seriouse money with monthly wage. But i think as an self-employment with an own little companys who is specialiced like for taxing on cryptos or for managin for bountys you can earn good money.

There is a huge industry and people earn a good monthly wage. Also, you can build a good career in this industry. A lot of people already built
rockstarr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

We, all of us working in this crypto currency world/business from junior member and legendary status to earn points/token with different value and not they same campaign to have. Even though there are some bad rumors about it.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

We, all of us working in this crypto currency world/business from junior member and legendary status to earn points/token with different value and not they same campaign to have. Even though there are some bad rumors about it.

Rumors about what?
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

Crypto industry gives us great chances. You can earn with different ways in crypto. There are a lot of them. I chose several ways in crypto: investing in ICO, bounty and trading. This brings me not only an excellent income, but also a great mood.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Crypto industry gives us great chances. You can earn with different ways in crypto. There are a lot of them. I chose several ways in crypto: investing in ICO, bounty and trading. This brings me not only an excellent income, but also a great mood.

Usually, when you have good income, your mood also good
Vanopest

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

at this moment I'm not working, because I realized that the cryptocurrency trading I can earn much more money. and I actually have energy education, I worked for a construction company
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

at this moment I'm not working, because I realized that the cryptocurrency trading I can earn much more money. and I actually have energy education, I worked for a construction company

wow your education looks very interesting and serious  Shocked
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

I get busy mining. To date it is the easiest method of earnings on cryptocurrency. There are many nuances in this sphere. Great number of complications. But at the correct use it brings in the passive return.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

I get busy mining. To date it is the easiest method of earnings on cryptocurrency. There are many nuances in this sphere. Great number of complications. But at the correct use it brings in the passive return.

We all dream about passive returns =) so well done! good luck to you!
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

I know mining and bounty takes a lot of your time, but I mean work with everyday schedule and salary.

What do you do? What is your position? Do you like your work?

For example, I am KickCity community manager. Soon we launch Token Sale. I bring all community together. In spite of the fact this work takes a lot of time, I do really enjoy my work  Smiley

If you would like to see the team I work in please visit website https://ico.kickcity.io
You can see a bit of my work in Telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat

What about you?

I do not spend a lot of time on cryptocurrencies. I have already invested enough money in the development of several coins. At the moment I do not see the reason for expanding my activity. I buy coins and wait until it will grow.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

I know mining and bounty takes a lot of your time, but I mean work with everyday schedule and salary.

For example, I am KickCity community manager. Soon we launch Token Sale. I bring all community together. In spite of the fact this work takes a lot of time, I do really enjoy my work  Smiley

If you would like to see the team I work in please visit website https://ico.kickcity.io

What about you?

I do not spend a lot of time on cryptocurrencies. I have already invested enough money in the development of several coins. At the moment I do not see the reason for expanding my activity. I buy coins and wait until it will grow.

what kind of projects you are investing?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

What about you?

I do promotional video, help people to spread their campaign (Bounty work)
I consider this is a good one as it bring exposure to beginners and new people

Do community manager get paid well?Tongue

A community manager has great opportunities, so in the future a community manager will be paid very well =)

But it's a difficult thing to do. You just HAVE to be open-minded and stress-resistant. Also it's 24/7 work. So your work pervades you life. You have to forget about these golden times when you could just chill at home forgetting about your work =)

Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

Community Management plays an important part in ICO phase. This will help their members regarding projects information and updates. Community Managers are the one who moderated the group to have healthy discussions. With regards to Community Management, Crowdcreate (www.crowdcreate.us) is really worth recommending. Crowdcreate is a global team of crypto enthusiasts and thought leaders who provide 365/24/7 support across all major languages and can effectively grow your community. They’ve successfully increased the size of their client's Telegram channels 1,000% in just 3 months. The results are an increase in funds raised by millions of dollars. Please visit their website and ask for their free consultation.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Am a full time crypto hustler, I engage in trading and also bounties. Since I started two years ago, the journey has been awesome and am comfortable with my result so far.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

now I am more focused on crypto and do not have a real business. I am now focusing on bounty and trading, but in the future I will try to collect little by little the results of this crypto to build a business in the real world, the plan I will try to develop a business in the field of animal husbandry or in agriculture, because this business is quite promising in my area .
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

What about you?

I find that if you keep doing that, you will easily fall behind in this market and will easily lose money if you continue to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: