Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 09:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Free tokens sent at ICO stage of the ALL NEW Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 244 times)
foodbig (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Free tokens sent at ICO stage of the ALL NEW Digital Asset Exchange: Bitpaction

Bitpaction is an all new digital asset exchange which is now at ICO stage, and will get online in early March, 2018. To thank the users for their support, we launched a series events for users to get our tokens for free:

1.“Support Bitpaction get BPS for free”: you can make the photoes or videos of your own to  demonstrate the support for bitpaction, then post them on your facebook or twitter and follow bitpaction official account (facebook: @bitpactionexchange, twitter: @bitpaction) with your username of bitpaction official website (www.bitpaction.com), your can will get 100BPS absolutely for free!

2.Invite your friends to participate the event “Support Bitpaction get BPS for free”, make them to grasp the opportunity to get 100 BPS for free, and you will get extra 50 BPS! The more friends you invited, the more BPS you could get!

3.When our exchange get online in early March, we will choose 300 participants randomly as the lucky participant, each one of them will get 2000BPS for free!

4.After lucky participant, we will launch the second draw for another 15 participants randomly as the ambassador of the bitpaction, each on of them will get 10,000BPS for free, plus zero exchange service fees for a year!

Tips:

*Make sure your username is shown clearly when you post on facebook and twitter, either in the picture, video or text, so we could send BPS to your account immediately once we see them.

**Make sure your friends who you invited create their own username by use your invitation code or invitation link, In that case, your invitation bonus will be sent to you account automatically once your friends get their free BPS.

***BPS is the token of our exchange, 1BPS ≈ 0.23USD at the ICO stage. You can check our whitepaper at official website www.bitpaction.com to find more information about BPS.

****Your image may appear on our official website.

*****For any further questions, please send email to bitpaction@gmail.com.
Psytax

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

ICO still on.
1 BPS ≈ 0.00002914 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028999 ETH
Plus 100BPS signup bonus
I taught we need to also know these.
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

Hello admin / developer,

Is the referral system working? If people sign up to our ref link, will it be shown on the dashboard?
NicoleMatthews

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

Hello admin / developer,

Is the referral system working? If people sign up to our ref link, will it be shown on the dashboard?
At me too it is not displayed. But I'm sure that the person crossed my link.
Psytax

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

Hello admin / developer,

Click on the bonus to see the number of person you refferred if it reflect
Psytax

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Bitpaction  Facebook update

From the bitpaction Facebook post update a little hint of their mission was given in summary:

Firstly Bps will deducting the service fee of exchange of 0.1% from both seller and buyers despite this low rate member still get their 20% and 10% from service fee of their refferal and while holding Bps you still get discount in your trading fee and when the price of bps exceed 0.76usd per bps or more the services fee is still same I.e when our trade volume is 100000usd in a month 0.1% of which is 100usd will be our trade fee charged.
Secondly 50% of profit generated by the service fee would be allocated to all BPS holders as dividend of the exchange.
Lastly BPS holders enjoy a discount to the service fee of exchange you get 1% service fee discount. Reference https://m.Facebook.com/jamiu.uthman/posts/1830343030370046
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

There isn't any 'bonus' link or button in my member's area. I published this on many safelists last week, definitely I must have received some referrals.

Hello admin / developer,

Psytax

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

There isn't any 'bonus' link or button in my member's area. I published this on many safelists last week, definitely I must have received some referrals.

Hello admin / developer,

You can contact an admin on the telegram group he his very active or mail support
Zen69

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

What's the URL?
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

Hello guys! A rather interesting idea. How many tokens have you saled already? I'm also very curious about the results of preICO? Do you have any publicattions and press-releases?
Psytax

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

What's the URL?

Sorry for the delay the URL his
https://t.me/bitpaction
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

latest update for this project ,hope we have free tokens here,sounds great idea
Psytax

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

latest update for this project ,hope we have free tokens here,sounds great idea
Demo for the exchange platform is already out you can check at https://test.bitpaction.com/#/v0.1/index
Official BPS ICO end in 3days and some hours from now while on the 5th march the exchange kick off
Register for the free 100BPS and purchase as much as u can risks.
Psytax

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

MY SUBMISSION ON BPS ICO:Bitpaction
First evolutionary intelligent exchange assets in blockchain technology to combat alots of short coming of conventional exchanges. But firstly a brief introduction to Bitpaction.  Bitpaction is devoted to building the first intelligent exchange in the world,
aimed to establish a simpler, more intelligent and diversified global digital assets trading platform, depending on a stable and smooth ecological system, which is user-centered and highlights experience, to support technical development of block chain. This project has been able to integrate contemporary buying and selling of shares for profit or dividend couple with crypto-exchange. This project was able to do this using the usual norms of creating coin and referral reward networking system in achieving first digital asset that has the ability to generated income irrespective of price increment or decrement, through holding and also through the price interaction of demand and supply. My fellow investor this is my humble submission. I implore we all take advantage of its ICO. As BPS ICO is left with just 13days. BPS ICO details:
1 BPS ≈ 0.00002914 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028999 ETH
Note: 3days and few hours left for ICO.
Plus 100BPS signup bonus and referral earnings. Or visit bitpaction.com for details. Reason Y I think we should invest in this BPS ICO is simple this is the only first ICO if successful won't allow investors to invest in coins for price increment before cash out or ROI or wait because of decrement in price b4 making profit, but rather invest in coins for profit in form of dividend for holding thereby having store in value plus the normal trade norm of Selling at higher price for profits I.e as a means of exchange. In other word you earn income irrespective of increase or decrease in price. Dear investors considered this project as the next phase of evolutionary change towards perfecting the block chain technology.
Lastly a big kudos to the team who where able to bring this evolution. The revolutionary movement has already began and would end in 3days to come dear investors do you want to be carried along in the first lap or second or third fourth fifth ....the choice is yours. Opportunities comes but once. Stitch in time safe 9.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2932125.msg30639591#msg30639591
Psytax

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

BPS ICO countdown
2days17hours left.
1BPS ≈ 0.00002914 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028999 ETH
Its exchange platform for the digital asset will also be launch 5 march approximately 3days
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: