Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

I choose 50% real job and 50% crypto. too focused on crypto is not too good, because we also need a definite income every month. and crypto is a large passive income.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

I have been working with crypto currency for half a year now. I participate in bounty campaigns and trade on the stock exchange. In order to secure a future, I monthly put aside some of my finances for the purpose of accumulation.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

If you plan your day correctly, you can work on a permanent job and work with the crypto currency. In this case, there will be more guarantees for a secure future and more opportunities for earning money.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

As per my view it is always better to maintain a good balance between real life work and cryptos and consider btc as a secondary source of income that you can make in your free hours.I have friends who have left their full time high paying jobs so that they can completely focus on crypto and i don't see it as a wise choice as a back plan is always best to go in order to maintain a good financial situation.It is okay to leave your full time job if you already have good financial background or if you are not the main earning member of the family then it is okay to leave your full time job and focus more on btc.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

as I often suggest working in the real world is more important than working on full cripto, we assume that joining crypto like adding income to side jobs, lack of collateral will last until when and security guarantees, it makes the future uncertain, even though sometimes working in the real world there is no guarantee of that because no one knows tomorrow, but at least the mathematical count is predictable so we can calculate with certainty the fulfillment of our financial needs so that at least our lives will not fall apart, but all it depends on your own choice, and every decision will definitely be a risk that accompanies it, it depends on how much courage you take
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

In my opinion, choosing an ordinary job. Cause for stability and benefits ordinary job is quite secure. Although I have a lot of income in crypto it depends upon us on how we have more comfortable in terms of expanding our income. bitcoin is very large, but this is not stable, and most importantly the future. So I choose a real job.
bongnor531

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

In my view, these are just some aspects taken out quite randomly. And I also do not agree on all points. For example, real world jobs are not secure for a lifetime either. I think I get it what you meant here, but this is misleading.

Promotion etc could come eventually but if you can make more from crypto, this is pointless too.

There are many crypto-related "regular" jobs too, so even if you have interest in crypto you could find a job where you do not have to lean only on earnings on exchanges.

To sum it up, I agree, that for long term a regular job is useful and can produce more stable and foreseeable income. It just depends on personalities which to prefer I guess.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Im glad that i do that too in my job , i only work in computer shop Cafe as a computer attendant . Because crypto is a kind of investing a time to earn a lot from faucets , trading and investing . So even i work i always update about the price for my shitcoins and my crypto coins that i need to sell or to buy.  If i not work here i choose full time crypto because you can manage your time and no one can command you because you are boss in this kind of work.

NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

It is a very huge decision in your life to choose real job or full time crypto, but if you can choose the one ,maybe you can do both for the mean time , but from time to time just weigh if  you will ve full time or just continue your job, and think twice for your decisions.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

I will choose both because they are both beneficial for us it helps us with are daily needs. With my regular job i am expecting a regular fixed income that can sustain my daily needs while waiting for the payout in the crypto currencies bounty.

ElfGir11

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

I choose 50% real job and 50% crypto. too focused on crypto is not too good, because we also need a definite income every month. and crypto is a large passive income.

I think we need 8 hours for a full time job, so only have 4 hours left for the crypto world (the rest time is for daily life, sleep, and family). So It's like 66% - 33%
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

Well, that's a good choice as long as you can sustain yourself. For me, I choose both, having a job, at the same time, doing cryptocurrency activities have their own pros and cons. And, I think, that's actually the beauty of cryptocurrency-related market, you can do your ventures while at the same time having other major things, such as a full-time job together with it. I can't afford to give up my current job because of the idea that I can't sustain myself and all the things that I need finances for without it. The market is not at its best right now, and if I would try to risk it, it will be such a big risk that it may have negative repercussions.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

For me, i will choose Real Job because of the stability of profit every month even if that is lower than the crypto. We cannot assure that crypto currency will stay for how many years that's why i would choose real job.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

for the bleak period now I choose real job. because the crypto market is not very productive. so sad. in 1 night the asset value drops by 30% ... there is no guarantee that crypto will last forever. crypto only fills up free time
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

For me, i will choose Real Job because of the stability of profit every month even if that is lower than the crypto. We cannot assure that crypto currency will stay for how many years that's why i would choose real job.
you have to think more broadly, even I leave my real job to focus on crypto. Although crypto has no guarantee of profits for the future, but you can earn much money in a fast time. When we have a lot of money, you can open a business to guarantee the future, and it is already I did after getting lots of money from crypto.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

How I wish the comparison was made on a fair grounds such that the merits and the demerits on both sides will be duly presented. if not for anything at all, I know as many as possible people who are laid off their jobs in mining companies. Where is the stability you talked about here??
Some of the money one gains in crypto world is far higher than what most of the traditional jobs pay as monthly salary and I don't know any poor person who has gained social recognition. The rich always do.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

personally i am prefer to choose as full time worker in crypto.it give me much opportunity to earn money.i can do as  bounty hunter or maybe trader.both of them give much more choice to earn money.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Lucio joe

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

I agree, I will defend my job because I will still have a safer and unchanged income while I also try to earn extra income from bitcoin because I want my finances to be better
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

It depends on you. Crypto will give you a doubling of income greater than your salary but not fixed monthly, while real work will give you a steady monthly income.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

personally i am prefer to choose as full time worker in crypto.it give me much opportunity to earn money.i can do as  bounty hunter or maybe trader.both of them give much more choice to earn money.

Working full-time in crypto is quite a risky job. Large market fluctuations, low predictability, and ICO scams create problems that may disrupt financial liquidity. Better perhaps to treat crypto as an additional job.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: