Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre ICO] Eroiy- The payment method of the adult industry. Anonymous & safe  (Read 16869 times)
michelinstar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

Look at their roadmap numbers:

2019 - Listing of Eroiy on min 10 further exchanges, Market share of 2% Market cap: 150 MM USD

Do they know that $150 MM is actually $150,000,000,000,000  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

One of the cheapest and scamlooking ico's I have ever seen.

2020 - Market penetration at 10%, Market capitalization: 500 MM USD    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

How is this different than other ico like vice

Hi,

Eroiy is unique because of its market positioning, the competence of the team in all relevant areas and the wide network of cooperation partners. The combination of typical blockchain properties such as security, anonymity and efficiency combined with connections to the adult entertainment industry enables unique synergies. Also, the possibility to integrate Eroiy into the own business segment makes clear that it can be extremely lucrative not only about B2C, but also in the B2B area. Above all, the presence of the team behind Eroiy at the major trade shows and panels (in the past and in the future) illustrates the transparency of the company and the traceable business plan, which is detailed described in the White Paper (available at www.eroiy.io), reveals the chances of success.
Well if that is the case, means this project is more capable to secure the cinfidenciality between the blockchain and partners. But not in the sense that it will hide all the detailed that should be know by both parties. Its still transparent to everyone since that they are true about their mission in this project. And that what makes it more interesting.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Adult film industry will very much be hyped about this especially they can be anonymous in the eyes of those authorities who are watching over them because they will be like given freedom on their line of work.

Also you don't need to use your credit card now which can be tracked by your wife or parents buying some goody things or even subscribing in an adult forum. This is a great idea that can gives more security for the subscribers with so much pleasure. I know this project will succeed, because either you admit it or not we all want this thing. Cheesy
I agree with that, also this project can protect the credibility of the viewers. This project was already successful that's the reasons why re-launched it, maybe they want to give it back to all users who supports in this company. Hopefully that this Eroiy will continue their project for long period of time.
I hope so, if the participants continue supports this project of Eroiy there's a possibility that it will extend again or else developers continue for long time.
Other than that this project is good a good protection to those adult people who subscribe to different sites to watch sex movies.
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

What are your main advanteges from other such payment systems for adult indusrty?
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

This project would benefit those who are fond of purchasing adult entertainment, anyone who buy things of this line would definitely want to stay anonymous and no trace of transaction. I think this project have big market, great idea!
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

This project would benefit those who are fond of purchasing adult entertainment, anyone who buy things of this line would definitely want to stay anonymous and no trace of transaction. I think this project have big market, great idea!

hi there, can you give me details on how will i able to use eroiy to purchase adult entertainments? like can you give me example markets that they are in partnership with?
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

hi there, can you give me details on how will i able to use eroiy to purchase adult entertainments? like can you give me example markets that they are in partnership with?
As I see now Eroiy have no partners who supports the adult entertainment, but I don't think the full details if they have. Because if they have I just want know it too, but make sure that my amount used in this is worth it.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

can u buy in iCO using Credit card

I dont think so due to legal issue
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

As I see now Eroiy have no partners who supports the adult entertainment, but I don't think the full details if they have. Because if they have I just want know it too, but make sure that my amount used in this is worth it.

i see. i hope thwy will give more details about this on how to use Eroiy. is this like paypal or something?
can someone clarify our confusions here. we will wait for your replies from the team.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

Adult film industry will very much be hyped about this especially they can be anonymous in the eyes of those authorities who are watching over them because they will be like given freedom on their line of work.

Also you don't need to use your credit card now which can be tracked by your wife or parents buying some goody things or even subscribing in an adult forum. This is a great idea that can gives more security for the subscribers with so much pleasure. I know this project will succeed, because either you admit it or not we all want this thing. Cheesy
I agree with that, also this project can protect the credibility of the viewers. This project was already successful that's the reasons why re-launched it, maybe they want to give it back to all users who supports in this company. Hopefully that this Eroiy will continue their project for long period of time.
I hope so, if the participants continue supports this project of Eroiy there's a possibility that it will extend again or else developers continue for long time.
Other than that this project is good a good protection to those adult people who subscribe to different sites to watch sex movies.
and now that the project came back let us again continue to support this kind of project as this really an interesting project with a trustworthy team.
So, keep an eye for the updates from the team and do not hesitate to invest and to support this one.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

They have partners who are into adult industry; https://www.eroiy.io/#partners

You can search almost everything that bothers you on their website but not all are indicated there.

I'm familiar with most of their partners.

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

This is so cool and great. Easy to access, low transaction fee and very entertaining for us. This is also the safest transaction we should try. Thanks to Eroiy.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:54:39 AM by bL4nkcode

All of the details regarding on this project can be found in eroiy's whitepaper tho I can't give you some example for purchasing adults entertainment since I never tried it before lmao.

You can see those eroiy's partner on their site link just posted above or here https://www.eroiy.io/#partners
paycum2
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:02:23 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 04:26:04 AM by paycum2

Hi,

Eroiy is unique because of its market positioning, the competence of the team in all relevant areas and the wide network of cooperation partners. The combination of typical blockchain properties such as security, anonymity and efficiency combined with connections to the adult entertainment industry enables unique synergies. Also, the possibility to integrate Eroiy into the own business segment makes clear that it can be extremely lucrative not only about B2C, but also in the B2B area. Above all, the presence of the team behind Eroiy at the major trade shows and panels (in the past and in the future) illustrates the transparency of the company and the traceable business plan, which is detailed described in the White Paper (available at www.eroiy.io), reveals the chances of success.
Well if that is the case, means this project is more capable to secure the cinfidenciality between the blockchain and partners. But not in the sense that it will hide all the detailed that should be know by both parties. Its still transparent to everyone since that they are true about their mission in this project. And that what makes it more interesting.

Well looks bigger then it is. For example, the partners they list: internext, avn expo and so on are just adult entertainment fairs. No point in mentioning those as every single person in the world can just buy a ticket or a stand to be on those fairs...

The other ones listed are mostly local (german) or small brands who nobody has ever heared of...only wasteland is a nice one, but that is only for a specific audience.

Inet cash is a long time adult payment processor though....but one that always is in a shady corner...not many sites use it...their support is terrible, their signup processs takes ages...have very bad experiences with them. Another thing that is kinda strange is that the problem you describe is being created by companies like inet cash, one of your own advisors...offcours i understand that they also need to comply to certain rules but still... and if you succeed you will kill the inetcash business model... so a bit of a weird combo

Also media partners and show partners...is basically the same as the fairs...those arent real partners in the meaning of them adding value to the project....in my opinion they are just listed to make it look bigger... like venus for example, thats again just a fair. traffic haus and traffic partners are just companies where you can buy adult visitors for your website....and so on.

Its a prety big team, but unfortunately not many of them have experience in the industry, i could only count 3 or 4 people, where the lady from camasutravr doesnt really count as that compnay has been created less then a year ago... the only big one again is the guy from wasteland.

and i do not mean it all bad, project does looks nice, but when you try to make things look better than they are alarm bells will ring in my head..

ConcertBil

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Not bad idea. I've invested a little bit.

ConcertBil

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

Hi,

Well looks bigger then it is. For example, the partners they list: internext, avn expo and so on are just adult entertainment fairs. No point in mentioning those as every single person in the world can just buy a ticket or a stand to be on those fairs...

The other ones listed are mostly local (german) or small brands who nobody has ever heared of...only wasteland is a nice one, but that is only for a specific audience.

Inet cash is a long time adult payment processor though....but one that always is in a shady corner...not many sites use it...their support is terrible, their signup processs takes ages...have very bad experiences with them. Another thing that is kinda strange is that the problem you describe is being created by companies like inet cash, one of your own advisors...offcours i understand that they also need to comply to certain rules but still... and if you succeed you will kill the inetcash business model... so a bit of a weird combo

Also media partners and show partners...is basically the same as the fairs...those arent real partners in the meaning of them adding value to the project....in my opinion they are just listed to make it look bigger... like venus for example, thats again just a fair. traffic haus and traffic partners are just companies where you can buy adult visitors for your website....and so on.

Its a prety big team, but unfortunately not many of them have experience in the industry, i could only count 3 or 4 people, where the lady from camasutravr doesnt really count as that compnay has been created less then a year ago... the only big one again is the guy from wasteland.

and i do not mean it all bad, project does looks nice, but when you try to make things look better than they are alarm bells will ring in my head..

Don't forget that they are beginners yet

TracyLords

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

How long will the ICO run? I see you plan to visit sex fairs, planning to sell tokens there as well?
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

Look at their roadmap numbers:

2019 - Listing of Eroiy on min 10 further exchanges, Market share of 2% Market cap: 150 MM USD

Do they know that $150 MM is actually $150,000,000,000,000  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

One of the cheapest and scamlooking ico's I have ever seen.

2020 - Market penetration at 10%, Market capitalization: 500 MM USD    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Some other red flags are the fact that this thread seems to have been abandoned, their website is still trying to sell you tokens, but without giving any infos to visitors on how many tokens have eventually been already sold. In fact it looks like a dead project which possibly has never been a real project anyway.
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

Received an email a while ago from that I should send an email containing my nem address to wallet@eroiy.io in order to receive my tokens. Did so 3 weeks ago and still got nothing. Anyone got their's yet?

igil

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Received an email a while ago from that I should send an email containing my nem address to wallet@eroiy.io in order to receive my tokens. Did so 3 weeks ago and still got nothing. Anyone got their's yet?

... me the same... SCAM!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: