Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/aTriz possible alts of each other [Merit Abuse]  (Read 966 times)
Deena

Activity: 238
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

Lauda deserves a lot more than 50 merits imo, I'm not bothered to go through every post and merit them, so I just picked one.

That is not even the point. The point is that others are tagged red for the above but not Lauda and you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

Lauda deserves a lot more than 50 merits imo, I'm not bothered to go through every post and merit them, so I just picked one.

That is not even the point. The point is that others are tagged red for the above but not Lauda and you!

Because these guys have integrity, something that cannot be said about you.. neither of these guys would sell merit so this thread is a non starter. People who know aTriz and Lauda will stand up for them as they are above such actions, I am sure the same would happen for me if you made a similar thread actually the same for anyone who is posting in Lauda or aTriz's defence.

Look up the meaning of integrity, then look at your own actions..

Peace out

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Deena

Merit: 49

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Because these guys have integrity, something that cannot be said about you.. neither of these guys would sell merit so this thread is a non starter. People who know aTriz and Lauda will stand up for them as they are above such actions, I am sure the same would happen for me if you made a similar thread actually the same for anyone who is posting in Lauda or aTriz's defence.

Peace out

I suggest you do the same and then start acting as it is defined. Tagging members against proof with red trust or tagging members for actions that the tagger is performing himself is not integrity but hypocricy and scam.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

Peace out

I suggest you do the same and then start acting as it is defined. Tagging members against proof with red trust or tagging members for actions that the tagger is performing himself is not integrity but hypocricy and scam.
Unfortunatly lauda does not have any intregrity.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Unfortunatly lauda does not have any intregrity.
Escrow scammers definitely do, and are in a position to judge other people's integrity. Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

If you are an Escrow scammer, you have zero integrity, this also applies to known extortionists, BTCtalk negative rating abusers, and merit abusers.

You do not get a special pass privilege, through time served, or previous titles.

Definition of scam;

: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation.

Enough said.
ngavanngo22

Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

I don't think they're alts. It'll be a big problem if aTriZ gives big amount of Merit for a lower rank account then all you guys can confirm that they are alts but with Lauda, a legendary member, I don't think Lauda need these amount of Merit to increase account rank. Beside I think with all the things Lauda did in this forum, he deserves it

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: