Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most influential factor that triggers bitcoin prices to fall down?  (Read 2408 times)
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

I think the factors that affects bitcoin prices to fall down is base on the economic problems which includes supply, demand and prices. And sometimes fraud and hackers are one of the reasons why bitcoin dropping down the prices. However we can't determine the real reason why bitcoin and all Cryptocurrency fall down maybe people are also the reason why is this happened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

The prices gains a few on the last 2 months of every year. So it makes the prices seems falling on the first 2 months of the year. It is not falling it is normalizing.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

The most influential factor that triggers bitcoin prices to fall down is the supply and demand of the coin market , if the holders of coins will dumped their coins in the market of great volume then it will create a great supply of coin in the market ,that makes the coin value in the market low prices because of many supply coins.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?
Influential factor of bitcoin is government and technology, I believe in mythical creature, but I believe that bitcoin and technology. Cause bitcoin is not capitalism. I believe that they can lift, and other cryptocurrency that the future of cryptocurrency is really good thing.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?
Triggers factor of bitcoin are actually being wise. The first is that bitcoin and technology, the market. I do a new comment this era. I believe the bible, but we can do it. The real question, but I think it was that the future is a i have been able, but its not a good thing for the environment, I believe that they can be bad for the groceries,
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

I think it’s bad Press. Whenever the Press says something bad about bitcoin and you will see some people they will start carrying such news around in the forum and making others to panic, before you know there are already others that are selling out their bitcoin out of panic.

If people will just learn to keep calm despite whatever they media says,,  then it will really help the community a lot,  cause all these are tricks that are being played by the whales to force people to sell out so they will buy many coins at the cheaper rate.
Anhmai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

A lot of bad news in the past time people have sold off their coin, along with a series of post forumb forums saying that bitcoin rogue, bitcoin will die. That made the bitcoin keepers worried and sold off their coin
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

I agree that changing of price of bitcoin is due the supply and demand law. It's always like that. News is affecting the supply and demand. Imagine if the news if very positive with regards to crypto, then many people will buy and the price may increase due to many many invest while supply is not yet available. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

The biggest factor behind the drop in bitcoin prices is demand and supply.

When people read bad news, they're worried about bitcoin, they're going to sell some of it. So it's going to cause the price of bitcoin to go down.

I think if many sell bitcoin then the price will decrease. because I know if Bitcoin is vulnerable to negative problems, I think this decline is caused by investors who monitor the warnings of a number of regulators and increase crackdowns on the virtual currency market in various countries.
The decisive factor is supply and demand. That is, if many users who buy bitcoin then the price will rise.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

The rising and falling prices are in accordance with supply and demand, as is the case with other traditional tradable assets. In the case of bitcoin, for four consecutive years now, prices are taking a big hit in January and usually pushing in mid-February and beyond. It could be that most traders are currently trying to diversify their assets. There is no definite answer but it is very likely that most traders are cashing in for personal or other expenses and prices are starting to fall because of the case.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

I think it will increase and decrease based on the news and economy of the world. In addition, it will increase or decrease in a certain cycle. I have been looking at the Crypto market for a long time and I think this is what it is. And low market capitalization also makes manipulation easier. This is probably the main reason for the market fluctuations.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

I think it will increase and decrease based on the news and economy of the world. In addition, it will increase or decrease in a certain cycle. I have been looking at the Crypto market for a long time and I think this is what it is. And low market capitalization also makes manipulation easier. This is probably the main reason for the market fluctuations.
as long as this is indeed with the emergence of great news, the investors do fomo or fud, as if they are not sure of the strength of bitcoin. or maybe even those who want to control prices by making news
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

which I know, the cause of the fall in bitcoin prices is because of a sell order that triggers a fall in prices. it could be because the pope manipulates, the bad news spreads and causes the popes to sell his coins that make the market panic and turn into FUD mode.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

which is a bitcoin price factor down is bad news politics and some other news that can trigger traders and make them panic so sell bitcoins they have at cheap prices.
Bitcoin always have been destroyed to some level with such news. We have been seeing such news and fuds coming in the market for so long time and whenever such happens, prices just drops down. The reason that I understand is, people start losing confidence in bitcoins and they think their income might be destructed so to save it, they just make money out of the game.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

which is a bitcoin price factor down is bad news politics and some other news that can trigger traders and make them panic so sell bitcoins they have at cheap prices.
Bitcoin always have been destroyed to some level with such news. We have been seeing such news and fuds coming in the market for so long time and whenever such happens, prices just drops down. The reason that I understand is, people start losing confidence in bitcoins and they think their income might be destructed so to save it, they just make money out of the game.
I guess the media and news has a great impact on the prices of cryptocurrencies. The type of news in the market has a direct impact on the price of cryptocurrencies. We have seen this lot of times. Whenever there is some negative statements or news about it, people become afraid of losing their investments and started selling it out of panic. This lowers its demand and prices started falling. But whales manipulation obviously can’t be forgotten because the largest of the crashes and pumps come due to pure whale manipulations which can be deadly and can liquidate many people.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

A popular option is that the policies of governments around the world are the main factor to decide the bitcoin price but as the bitcoin is being produced at an exponential rate the deciding factor is slowly shifting from demand side of the picture to the supply side of bitcoin

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

Everything is simple and connected with supply and demand, naturally after the spring boom, a large number of people have gone into mining, which are solely for sale.

At the exchange, the following scheme takes place, the number of those who want to sell crypto currency exceeds the number of those who want to buy it, that is, the demand exceeds the offer, as a result, there is a situation with rates and futures orders (so-called orders), according to which the number of people wants to buy or sell in the future the number of crypto-currencies for a lower price increases.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

can not explain logically, why bitcoin prices change at any time.
but it is precisely this that makes me interested to invest.
gnaylor

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Now that bitcoin is at a great adoption rate with the minimum you of coins present in the market this indicates that international politics plays a great role in the price deciding of bitcoin, I can give you an example of Germany, recently Germany bans on bitcoin lifted caused an increase in bitcoin price
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

Price is determined by supply and demand, long term supply is relatively stable so the changes are all due to falls in demand. Short term there are a variety of reasons for the recent slump:

Uncertainty over regulatory changes in South Korea and China
Bitcoin futures expire (today I believe)
Chinese lunar new year

The last one is perhaps the one that you can draw the most on in terms of a recurring pattern. The last 4 years the market has crashed a few weeks in advance of the Chinese Lunar New Year, presumably as people look to sell crypto to fund travel and expenses, it is the single biggest holiday in the world.

There are other reasons you could argue as to why the market crashes each January, other holidays like Christmas would also come in to it, as in January people are generally tight for money many may sell crypto or many may just not be in a position to buy more.
Excellent analysis, many overlook the subtleties when it comes to determining which factors are triggering the fall. It takes brilliant assessment skills in order to come out on top, I for one, need to continue to educate myself, in order to become a wiser and more successful investor!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: