Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN  (Read 92506 times)
bitcoin_green (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

Announcing the official start of our Youtube channel as well as our first introductory promo video! Check out the video and make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel. Big objectives planned on the video side - stay tuned.

https://youtu.be/Kd5WxIaeWII

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptominnow

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

Bitcoin Green was added to the GINcoin masternode platform today

https://p.gincoin.io/#!/
memoleonq

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Hi i need somo help, i want to know how can i fix or open my wallet.dat... when open de qt i have a message that the file its corrupted... i try with pywallet but no fix or open, i try with btcrecover and the same...
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:57:24 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 09:24:27 AM by sluppy

Calling this coin "Bitcoin" feels a little bit disingenuous to me. Other than supply, why is it any more "Bitcoin" than any other master node coin?

Yawn... Suggestion to find a valid criticism or take your worthless comments elsewhere. Every bitcoin fork is a "bitcoin" a coin made of bits. Get a clue buddy! Do you post the same on all of the other bitcoin announcements? There is quite a growing list now. However, none have the virtue of this coin, and they are all POW mined. Is that your definition of a bitcoin? (something that was POW mined?) if so, you have a lot of research to do or you simply are here to spread negative energy?

For your edification, Bitcoin Green is the coin of 2018. Early supporters will be well rewarded, as they deserve for supporting an innovative and forward-moving project. the old "Bitcoin" is now in the land of the dinosaurs being replaced with better technology from some of the worlds best and brightest. Whoever would give one person and a name such credit to displace the potential deeds of the future genuises is a fool indeed!

Bitcoin Green is building a solid community and for the reference of the reader, I am simply a member of the community. However, I am also a shareholder because this is the best coin I have seen. So don't be surprised when the shills get burned ! And I suggest to all of the other supports of this coin to step up and claim this thread.

We need some more positive energy here and if nothing else we can all laugh at the shills.  Roll Eyes

Can u please post a link to where the team members are introduced ?

I failed to find them on the website.

Its fair u disclose you are a shareholder and have a vested interest in attacking posts that are negative about this coin because that can potentially cost you money.

So I'm being fair and only ask u this one simple thing Smiley

"Q1 2018
Bitcoin green main network launch
Block explorer launch Windows, mac, linux wallet release
Listing on masternode sites
Bitcoin green blog launch
Community bounty program launch
Bitcoin Green team member introduction <--------------***
Airdrop launch Initial exchange listings
Planning and initial launch of Bitcoin Green awareness campaign "

ALso

Q3 2018
PHASE 2 - Awareness campaign:
“Bitcoin: An Inconvenient Truth” documentary explaining problems of proof-of-work mining, advantages of proof-of-stake, and the future of cryptocurrency sustainability, host and sponsor blockchain sustainability events)

that looks a lot like

A article by this guy:

https://story.californiasunday.com/bitcoins-inconvenient-truth

Now I know what your going to say .. Bitg was first but @ that time they had No roadmap and the Whitepaper was gibberish.

But none of that matters If they have a strong team with prominent members that have been there and done that So I ask u Who are the team members?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

I like this project for its superb ability.I think its a great project which can achieve much good news in future.
frankneedscoffee

Activity: 19
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

Hi folks,

i did a small Smiley invest in BitG and i'll wanna do much more, but i wanna know, who is the team.

I understand, that no one like to see his own face in the web Smiley but investors are interested to know

which persons did the work and make plans for future. Only a roadmap isn't enough.

So i hope, anybody or a teammember can help, who are the guys behind the scene? (PM is ok, too)

Sorry for my rather poor english and regards from Germany

Frank
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

Time to choose the best.. - -

BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

What I missed is a green tree out of sight like that and why is very interesting how it happened. Although the topic was created in the month of January, but I have not seen her. I think I will try to find time to read a detailed account of this project.  Smiley
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

BITG will replace top coins in 2019. Mark my word!

Great positive energy here, thank you!

Time to choose the best.. - -

Ok but where is the Bitcoin Green in your table?  Wink

gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

Found $BITG by googling for projects that have 'real' whitepapers:

filetype:pdf blockchain "native currency" abstract

Quite an interesting MN-heavy project, will watch.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

BITG is indeed quite an interesting project and honestly speaking, I didn't think that it will be successful like this when it was first introduced to the market. Thought that this was just a "BTC clone" trying to get some money from the traders out there but boy, I was wrong in my assumption. What really stands out to me is that good ROI that it has and the course of its price in the past few weeks. If you have the money to setup a MN today, do so. This will definitely provide good return especially that the number of MNs right now is quite minimal compared to other coins.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

BITG is indeed quite an interesting project and honestly speaking, I didn't think that it will be successful like this when it was first introduced to the market. Thought that this was just a "BTC clone" trying to get some money from the traders out there but boy, I was wrong in my assumption. What really stands out to me is that good ROI that it has and the course of its price in the past few weeks. If you have the money to setup a MN today, do so. This will definitely provide good return especially that the number of MNs right now is quite minimal compared to other coins.

Honestly I see 4.3 btc in buy order across 4 exchanges , I see almost 916 masternodes that are generating $63.7905 per day a piece accourding to MNO(more then total buy orders) , I see no information about the dev team although the roadmap sais they will introduced in Q1 , I see only one thing on the roadmap that really interests me that is in Q4 --Bitcoin Green payment integration partnerships--

If they had a strong publicly known dev team that might be ok but looking @ it like this with anonymous devs no way I'm investing in this.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

Honestly I see 4.3 btc in buy order across 4 exchanges , I see almost 916 masternodes that are generating $63.7905 per day a piece accourding to MNO(more then total buy orders) , I see no information about the dev team although the roadmap sais they will introduced in Q1 , I see only one thing on the roadmap that really interests me that is in Q4 --Bitcoin Green payment integration partnerships--

If they had a strong publicly known dev team that might be ok but looking @ it like this with anonymous devs no way I'm investing in this.

Yes, the anonymous devs for a project like this isn't great.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

So this was basically a launch of a fresh chain? There was no fork off of the original bitcoin network right?

Questions from whitepaper:

"The premine is for 500,000 BITG, or 2.4%, of the total supply"-ok great, np i guess, some may say FU right there but im more optimistic than that

"This 500,000 BITG equates to 200 masternodes. 160 of these masternodes will be distributed to the community"-So all of these (160) must have already been sold, how much were they sold for?

"including the 10 team members. 14 masternodes will be distributed to the initial team members, each individual receiving 0.5-3 masternodes for their efforts in creating the Bitcoin Green blockchain."- So there are 10 team members then?...and still anonymous Embarrassed

"26 masternodes will be reserved for development costs, exchange listings, awareness campaigns, partnerships, and promotion of the Bitcoin Green mission."-This is what gets me...that's a lot of masternodes, I get it that devs have to provide for their families and exchange listings are pricey but these node addresses have to be completely transparent for everyone in the community to see. Also who has the say in where these funds go? Will these nodes always be there for the sole discretion of the dev team? Won't the 5% gov block reward compensate for some of these cost in the future?

As far as the specifications of this coin there really isn't anything new or exciting, it's really just another POS/MN coin. But the team has done a pretty good job at branding it and presenting it in a way that people can relate to, even the most novice investors know that bitcoin mining sucks up a shit ton of electricity.

There is a lot of potential here but I would need more transparency from the initial team.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

Looks like the shills are restless...

To the new community members: If you notice, devs don't post here much. Mostly just shills and trolls on the bitcointalk thread when not very busy with actual conversation. What I have noticed about this forum when new coins show up and the competition gets scared.. They send their shills to attempt to discredit. It seems everyone should know that by now, just in case.

BITG is one of the best coins I have seen in the past years, and the only coin I care to hold. I am simply a coin researcher who had the good fortune of finding this coin in the perfect moments. Now and it will only get better I am sure. The software is sound, runs cleanly and is amazingly bountiful.

Welcome to the good people.  Grin
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

To the new community members: If you notice, devs don't post here much. Mostly just shills and trolls on the bitcointalk thread when not very busy with actual conversation. What I have noticed about this forum when new coins show up and the competition gets scared.. They send their shills to attempt to discredit. It seems everyone should know that by now, just in case.

BITG is one of the best coins I have seen in the past years, and the only coin I care to hold. I am simply a coin researcher who had the good fortune of finding this coin in the perfect moments. Now and it will only get better I am sure. The software is sound, runs cleanly and is amazingly bountiful.

you talk about shills and that's exactly what your doing that's ironic.

A coin researcher--First post less then 5 months ago--- one of the best coins ive seen in the past years ---

Instead of any rebuttal to the questions raised u just state its one of the best coins u have seen thats what shills do.

1 The software is sound --Cloned not new by any standard.
2 Runs cleanly  -- tried and tested by the people it was cloned from.

one and 2 are basicly the same.

3 Your getting payouts -- those will only keep comming if u can either get more people to buy in or the devs to deliver.

You are happy to invest in a blackbox .. as long as money comes out u are happy and not asking any questions  .- a lot of people have lost a lot of money that way.

Then when people start asking relevant questions because they dont like going in blind u start calling them names like Trolls ans Shills instead of providing answers thats very telling.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

you talk about shills and that's exactly what your doing that's ironic.

A coin researcher--First post less then 5 months ago--- one of the best coins ive seen in the past years ---

Instead of any rebuttal to the questions raised u just state its one of the best coins u have seen thats what shills do.

1 The software is sound --Cloned not new by any standard.
2 Runs cleanly  -- tried and tested by the people it was cloned from.

one and 2 are basicly the same.

3 Your getting payouts -- those will only keep comming if u can either get more people to buy in or the devs to deliver.

You are happy to invest in a blackbox .. as long as money comes out u are happy and not asking any questions  .- a lot of people have lost a lot of money that way.

Then when people start asking relevant questions because they dont like going in blind u start calling them names like Trolls ans Shills instead of providing answers thats very telling.

This.

Agreed, very ironic.

You don't give any reason why you think its one of the best coins you have seen, as a coin researcher you should be able to post reasons why you're research leads you to believe it's one of the best coins you have seen in the last year.
PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Bitcoin Green now listed on MND!

https://masternodes.directory/stats/BITG

Listing Announcement Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/992083519231885312

CryptO19735

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

POS(saving power)+bitcoin originated+SMA signal+ 3000000 coin+many other things= to the moon and beyond  Grin Grin
Think about that. It doesn't take much time to understand what will happen in the next days and weeks non-stop
Sylw83

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

Bitcoin Green Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$10.91 USD (17.90%)
0.00110910 BTC (16.38%)

5 day ago was around $5 today over $10 Nice Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: