Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN  (Read 92510 times)
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

this is a wonderful cryptocurrency project, not just for making profits but for the good of all of us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

this is a wonderful cryptocurrency project, not just for making profits but for the good of all of us

Any crypto-expert in any field whether miners, content developers etc should support this project. it touches on all of us..
ZachPrie

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

This is a very good project with potential.
Unblemished design, very nice job, aesthetic business.
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

What I've discovered is that BTC green is energy efficient, secure and fast. It can't even be compared to other cryptocurrencies
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

I would like to buy BT green. I need some guidance on where and the procedure
vondagon
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

It's an issue of CSR more than investing. I like this initiative
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

One reason I will support this is because,if the we get Bitcoins and the whole ecosystem is wiped, then where shall we move to?Another planet
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

One reason I will support this is because,if the we get Bitcoins and the whole ecosystem is wiped, then where shall we move to?Another planet

Sure. People should not be so mad about making bitcoin and nobody cares for how we go about it
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

Sure. People should not be so mad about making bitcoin and nobody cares for how we go about it

I will invest $10000 for a start, once I see how it goes, I will decide on whether to add or not
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

I will invest $10000 for a start, once I see how it goes, I will decide on whether to add or not

Wow, I need to think about this too, for the love of the environment
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I would like to buy BT green. I need some guidance on where and the procedure

Check out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-green/ for current pricing, and click "markets" to see where a purchase can be made. The wallet can be downloaded at savebitcoin.io. 2500 BITG are required to run a masternode.

Where is the team most active? Telegram, slack, discord etc...
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

what is the pre-mine for?

how many masternodes does the dev own?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Spam comment quoted by another spam comment quoted by another one just saying they will invest 10k THEN quoted by another spam comment saying "Wow, I should think about this!"

Jesus when will they implement something for this forum that eliminates so much pointless posting? Are they all bots looking to farm signiture campaigns or are they used just to bump threads?!

On a lighter note, I hate to say it but I anticipate more dumping from BITG, seems like the chart is going to follow the same pattern as several other masternode coins. As the initial excitement and small amount of hype wears the dumping from masternode owners will take its toll.

You can see it with soooo many other charts, I don't see why BITG would be immune to it. Look for sub 60/55k sat prices soon.
StelsMiner

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Here interesting people in the community gather, I would even say unique people indeed. If at least a small part of their income people put in a piggy Bank to help the environment, the world will be much better and cleaner.
anticonformist

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

0.00040000 satoshis X 2500 = 1.
Or 1 bitcoin.
So I am guessing this is what the the DEVS decided for a fair and start price and amount for a BITG masternode, what u guys think?
Current price around 0.00053333 satoshis

bitChipper

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.

hip hop and away...

Pretty much what you say you are not doing is exactly what you are doing  Cheesy

The detail you go into about the specs are astonishing....wow just because it has 21m coins and 3m in circulation makes it a winner huh? Man it must have taken hours or research to come to that conclusion....

Go back 4-5 pages and you will see my post saying this coin WILL dump to 50-55k, guess I was right huh? Sorry but the only thing this coin has going for it is branding, and even then it's hijacking the bitcoin name and not even forking off. This is nothing more than a pivx/dash masternode clone with POS and a green branding angle.

Not that it's a terrible project, just don't believe hype, these young masternode coins are prone to consistent dumping right now.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

It will be necessary to study in more detail the project itself and team if it is. I wonder what the project plans and goals, as well as methods of implementation and implementation. The coin may be issued purely for speculative purposes and does not carry anything of value. But a lot of good reviews from beginners. I wonder what it is, they are paid for it or not?

I'm not an investor that comes on bitcointalk to shill a project for personal gain.

The specs are great also. 21m total coins and only 3m coins in circulation. That's a winner to me. Add the masternodes and the project elevates even more.

hip hop and away...

Pretty much what you say you are not doing is exactly what you are doing  Cheesy

The detail you go into about the specs are astonishing....wow just because it has 21m coins and 3m in circulation makes it a winner huh? Man it must have taken hours or research to come to that conclusion....

Go back 4-5 pages and you will see my post saying this coin WILL dump to 50-55k, guess I was right huh? Sorry but the only thing this coin has going for it is branding, and even then it's hijacking the bitcoin name and not even forking off. This is nothing more than a pivx/dash masternode clone with POS and a green branding angle.

Not that it's a terrible project, just don't believe hype, these young masternode coins are prone to consistent dumping right now.
You are right. It is very evident right now that these young MN coins are being dumpster-ed by the investors due to the bear market that we are experiencing right now. I also don't know if the 50k area will hold for BITG. This is a very important support and once it breaks down, 40k area is easily achievable. 
totwotoo2

Activity: 34
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

hip hop and away...

wow, you have no clue about crypto's. Go back to moms basement
Qualifier

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

hip hop and away...

Pretty much what you say you are not doing is exactly what you are doing  Cheesy

I will show up here to agree with post and again criticize the useless defense of such a coin by the holders. I was also prone to public outbursts of defense for shitty/scam projects many times on bitcoin talk here. It is challenging to feel love and support for a coin then to invest in a new project, while not supporting the coin publicly (in hope of valuation) for obvious reason. Of course everybody wants the coin they are holding to gain, so the coin automatically has plenty of the supporters posting for its promotion... in total ignorance of the teams credibility, ability, or code efficacy.

I am changing my ways now and I am no longer holding any of these "out-of-nowhere" alt coins. Anybody can clone dash or pivx or whatever and rebrand it. I cloned Zcash in 5 minutes and with a few simple command line statements changed every single instance of the word Zcash to the name of my new coin. It is very easy requiring less than 5 minutes. However it is not so easy to get the genesis block on Zcash network because of deliberate obfuscation of such by the devs. However, this is likely not the case with bitg, dash, or any of those other coins that have genesis block generating scripts to easily accomplish the goal of a new coin in 5 minutes. Anybody investing in cryptos should know this by now. I never released my Zcash clone because there is absolutely no point in doing so. It was simply research at this time.

My point is, the efficacy/validity of this project can only be shown by the integrity of the team. If you do not know if the team has integrity then you should not be holding this coin. I made some good money from bitg and dumped at $7, thank god. Why did I dump them? Not because I dont like the idea of a green bitcoin. The thing I dont like is the total scam websites and twitter accounts made about 5 years ago (prior to scamlaunch/bitg) ... I did plenty of due diligence and I saw the "Spiderman" character involved with a big number of scam coins as the "lead dev" .. most of the coins failed. I can name a few just from memory- phor, hodl, well I forget the others . just websearch "con easy" I mean "konez" github for his weak-ass github page .. and if you want a review on one of the scam projects here is one:

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/hodl-coin/

and even if you think these projects are legit how can one guy be a "lead dev" on about 5 different coins (that I noticed in 30 mins of web searches)..

and the fake websites when investigating these supposed advisors of BITG.

this coin is a scam. if you don't believe me, then just ask yourselves how a lead dev can work on so many coins that are failing/broken and still have any attention to bitg, the one "legitimate" (yeah rite) coin.

I am not going to say any more here because all of the data is available through web searches, plenty enough to ask yourselves why you would hold such a coin.

Additionally, has the the "team" made good on any of the statements presented on the roadmap? After long enough the public will realize none of it has been adhered to and no longer value the coin.

I am all about proof of stake coins that do not involve proof of work mining and environmental destruction. however, at this time we have only one way to guarantee any value of a coin and that is the absurd amount of power ($) spent on generating the coin giving it a "floor" value .. ie: bitcoin.

when the coins spit out like water pouring with no energy involved to create, the ONLY thing you have to rely on is the INTEGRITY OF THE DEVELOPERS. in this case, I don't see any. Apologies folks, I am calling bullshit on this one.
bitChipper

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

hip hop and away...

wow, you have no clue about crypto's. Go back to moms basement

My prediction coming true shows I do have a clue, thanks for you're irrelevant comment though  Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: