Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN  (Read 92522 times)
icedevil

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

you had to block the blockchain right away

I check every day that my wallets work and yours worked

also other projects have made this type of fork and their wallet did not work, making users aware of the change and the update
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

It is impossible to "block" the blockchain. Your wallet is thinking it is working correctly and it actually does but it is on a abandoned fork of the chain. There is nothing you can do about that cause that's how these decentralized networks work. So all people that do not upgrade in time will always stay on an abandoned chain and keep it moving. There is nothing more then spreading you have to update in time which was done one month before the update and another one month until the forked block actually came which means 2 months notice.
icedevil

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

repeat: also other projects have made this type of fork and their wallet did not work, making users aware of the change and the update
xezz

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

If their wallets don't work then you have the cause of the update. This is not the case here and what you want to claim here is plainly impossible. There is no way to make an old wallet not work anyomre with other old wallets. they form their own network and that is it. Also your wallet is clearly not working correctly if you see a sudden surge (20 times more) stakes then normal!
icedevil

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

as always, the incompetence of the devs has never been faults...
xezz

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Sorry but it's not incompetence on our end but carelessness on your end so you have to live with it. If you show me the way to "block" the blockchain like you claim then I sincerely apologize for me not knowing how to.

Also just to note it again: You lost probably 15-30 coins and nothing even near to the 200 you want to claim from us now!
icedevil

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

since the wallet is always open on my PC (as well as the others), it was sufficient to inform users about the update necessary to avoid losing the stacking.
any program warns of a necessary upadate...
if you were good dev you would have done a wallet with warning or, as did the others, you had to make sure not to give more "fake" stacking...

its simple...
people dont stay always on forum, site, ecc
Iraladman

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

I have read some of the bitcoin green web that I am enthusiastic about is a foundation that aims to focus on education, teach people about livelihoods and provide resources. if in the future the foundation can succeed further in the sense that the foundation can help the people in the remote areas of the country about education and others. I will always update here, good luck Wink
xezz

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

since the wallet is always open on my PC (as well as the others), it was sufficient to inform users about the update necessary to avoid losing the stacking.
if you were good dev you would have done a wallet with warning or, as did the others, you had to make sure not to give more "fake" stacking...

its simple...

Show me the wallet that actually does that please its not possible like that as you think. You have to stay on one of the updated channels to be informed. If you do not do that it is YOUR decision and you have to live with the consequences. What you proclaim here is just not the norm anywhere so please stop your false claims and acknowledge that you did not lose nearly 300 coins. Cause it's not true!
icedevil

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

I did not say the false...  Huh Huh Huh
EthanH

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Hi Team! I'm interested in this plan because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
campi9
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

its simple...

in the crypto world if you take part of project you need to read all announcement dev team cant be blame for this if they annonce it
jair0ller

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

What if Bitcoin green dedicated the rewards from a node to go to planting trees and sustaining wild life. Not only will it be a green choice for being energy efficient but it will also help keep the planet green literally! Any one down to plant some trees lol Smiley
xezz

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

What if Bitcoin green dedicated the rewards from a node to go to planting trees and sustaining wild life. Not only will it be a green choice for being energy efficient but it will also help keep the planet green literally! Any one down to plant some trees lol Smiley

I like that idea and the plattform we develop will support stuff like this. Would be better though if people would stop chopping off precious wood because it looks cooler then the fast growing ones...
dentoku

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Dvorjekarri

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

Of course, this plan is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
A$$bandit

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

@xezz  in an ideal world people would plant a tree for every one they cut. Bitcoin Green can set themselves apart by leading the green initiative and physically helping reduce the carbon footprint. I propose project c02. A marketing campaign in which Bitg members plant trees and vegetation. The funding will come from node rewards and plants can be donated from local nurseries. Aside from just planting we would help clean our local beaches and parks(picking up trash and recycling) all while wearing a bitcoin green shirt like the ones from the contest we just had. We will have sign up booths with t-shirts and material to hand out to those who want to join.
xezz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

I really like that but we would need a lot of community helpers to pull this off. But down the line this is something we can maybe do with the roots network and try to motivate people to help us go through with this. If you have an idea how to manage that you are certainly more then welcome to engage us and discuss your idea with us!

Roadmap: https://medium.com/bitcoin-green/bitcoin-green-roadmap-c1b052ed6889
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

I really like that but we would need a lot of community helpers to pull this off. But down the line this is something we can maybe do with the roots network and try to motivate people to help us go through with this. If you have an idea how to manage that you are certainly more then welcome to engage us and discuss your idea with us!

Roadmap: https://medium.com/bitcoin-green/bitcoin-green-roadmap-c1b052ed6889
The idea that he pitched is indeed a very good one but will require a lot of effort both from the team and the community supporters of BITG. What we need right now is to focus on delivering the items outlined in the roadmap presented to us. And regarding the roadmap, Q3 will be very busy for the core team as they have a lot of things outlined in that quarter.

What I'm excited is about the exchange that will have BITG trading pairs. Exchanges produced by MN coins are not new in the market right now but what's interesting is that BITG's exchange will focus on having pairs being traded against its own coin. We'll have to see what will be the impact of this move for this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: