Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term GEMS  (Read 1305 times)
Valekor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

Some low value coin. You can get many with just 2$. You will probably wait longer, but it could pay off very good.
I had over 200x on one coin. I invested just few dollars just for fun and it was good Smiley
Tomaltcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Aion, utrust, titanium
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

Any opinions on Devery(EVE) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devery/ and OriginTrail(Trac) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/ ?

They look promising but I have no idea how to evaluate a project. I will probably invest a little bit on both.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

I think it will be a great year for Quantstamp.
Smart contract security will be in the spotlight more and more so their product is really needed.
They will receive more publicity soon, when they presented their prototype at YCombinator demo day.
There are high chances, that regulations will play in the hands of Quantstamp, because they can help approve the security and maturity of smart contracts before they are deployed on the blockchain.
Also remember, that the team may not sell their allocated tokens for several years, so we can have good confidence, that they're working highly focused on a quality product.
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

Any opinions on Devery(EVE) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devery/ and OriginTrail(Trac) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/ ?

They look promising but I have no idea how to evaluate a project. I will probably invest a little bit on both.

with these you basically get some tokens in return for betting on their teams being able to deliver and being able to find real world use.... and the token ever being worth something. its highly speculative but you dont really get that much in return because even if these companies become successes, it does not mean the tokens will be worth anything. but this goes for a LOT of the icos. so i would say its extremely risky but probably very few rewards. the ones profiting are the people who run these small projects and basically get free money.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

There is no need to take care of the new and risky coins. Ethereum is the real GEM of the crypto markets and it will show a good performance after this decline period ends. Its price can reach $3,000 this year.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Why do you care if the coin is $2 or less? You should only be concerned about the market capitalization. I suggest you learn the importance of this first. Otherwise if not, then my answer is Cardano.
People invest in cheap coins because they are affordable but forget to give more importance to its potential of growing in the future.Investing in such small coins will bring no big profits. If someone desires to invest thousand dollars and buy a low potential coin like Shift, it would take a lot of time before his thousand becomes a two thousand. Therefore, investing in the famous altcoins, much better bitcoin, is advised.
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

People invest in cheap coins because they are affordable but forget to give more importance to its potential of growing in the future.Investing in such small coins will bring no big profits. If someone desires to invest thousand dollars and buy a low potential coin like Shift, it would take a lot of time before his thousand becomes a two thousand. Therefore, investing in the famous altcoins, much better bitcoin, is advised.

so when bitcoin, raiblocks, neo, eth were cheap you would not have bought them. very smart! or maybe not...
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Now new interesting coins are constantly appearing, while others are becoming useless. Therefore, the maximum investment period is a year, then I see if the coin is still interesting. For such a period it is more profitable to invest in new coins, they can give a greater profit.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
kineenduhR

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

Marinecoin would be a good choice below $2.  Ico just started a week or so ago great prices still.  MTC is time tested value.  They are also allowing the community to earn 20,000 MTC for completing AI assignments.  They are poised for the new IoT industry with zero fees and fast transaction speeds.  The MTC are being fairly distributed provided you are willing to do some promotional work.  Reasearch them here at their site and decide for yourself.    marineco.in/ico
Dio_Brando

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

Ambrosus (AMB), massive partnerships NDA.

PRL.

THank me in 1 year.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

now its good to buy:

1. OPT
2. EBTC
3. HeroCoin
Ultimate7

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

Come to DeepOnion u will love it.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

I would invest in Utrust, Power Ledger, THEKEY and Cardano. All of them are for long term and are being backed by experienced teams.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:06 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 09:01:44 PM by nopedope89

Wanchain, Aion , ICX and ADA . Projects that link chains together. Projects that link chains together. Infrastructure projects always win.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Wanchain, Aion , ICX and ADA . Projects that link chains together. Projects that link chains together. Infrastructure projects always win.

Wanchain? not good enough.

Aion is very good, but i do not think that it will make more than x5 in a long term. Maybe not even that x5.

Chainlink is incredible good. they are offering a lot of good stuff, the same for SIGs, take a look into this project if you want to make profit and invest into a good project.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

INT, DRGN projects with low capitalization and high growth potential. I advise you to look at long

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

... i hope this spamming about marinecoin will end soon! Cant read this no day longer! Create a own Thread where you can spam or promote your f.... coin!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

wow $2 i small. I think you might mean below $2 coin price? either way...ripple, sia, golem, Switcheo, sentinel chain
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

There are so many gems right now that are going to bring huge profits in a long term. I like RHOC, ZIL, WPR, DRGN, ITC, ZRX, QSP. I guess in threads like this people will just shill their own bags Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: