Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term GEMS  (Read 1294 times)
anthonydav

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Invest in coins with small price if you are investing only $2

Nice one lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

Under two dollars, I think Ripple is the best choice you could pick. It's on the TOP 10 Marketcap with established use and team. It is now down by 70% from it's all time high 3$, research well and try to enter on ripple, this is a great buy.
I think ripple is a good one and I would advise the OP to diversify at least in the same field .Like have a look at stellar lumens which is you can say a competitor to ripple

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Electroneum, EOS, Bitcoin Black
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

One of my dirty gambles right now ich Elastic (XEL) . I think they have a great potential to grow up while the next bull/altseason. They are working hard behind the scenes and when they delivered, the price will explode Smiley
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

What cryptocurrency is worth long term investing with 2 dollars or less?

Under $ 2, it's not easy to find good coins. I would invest in the tron, iota, syscoin. Maybe I would still buy a ripple despite the fact that it's a coin supported by banks.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

One of my dirty gambles right now ich Elastic (XEL) . I think they have a great potential to grow up while the next bull/altseason. They are working hard behind the scenes and when they delivered, the price will explode Smiley

yeah, i like this project too, just bought a little more.. team is good, i hope their future is bright and fill our purse Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Honestly, I think there are a huge number of cryptocurrencies with a weaker price ( less than $ 2 ) . For me, the majority  of them are unprofitable. So you should think carefully and research before buying any currency and be careful about the scam's.
Furthermore, the characteristics of a profitable currency in a long term , will be as the following:
Low price and an acceptable value of market cap like, Ripple (XRP), Market cap : more than 34 Billion dollars, Price : less than $ 1 .
it will be on the TOP 20( like, Tron, Cardano, Tether, IOTA ..)
It is better  to have  a high value of  volume (more than 100 Million dollars) .
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

Invest in coins with its own blockchains. The strongest players on current market that you can pay attention are XRP & IOTA. Price of these coins are below 2$ level.
XPC Team

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Invest in coins with its own blockchains. The strongest players on current market that you can pay attention are XRP & IOTA. Price of these coins are below 2$ level.

And also Tron has plans for its own blockchain
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

bitcoin black
www.bitcoinblack.cash
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

The best GEM to me will be ICOs that will emerge with tangible projects in 2018.
Now that the mostly weak hands have left or people are more cautious, the market will stabilise towards coins that have more promising techs and solid teams.
Following some trends that I have personally observed, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum based ICOs will come out.
For example, check out Multiversum. Multiversum is a project that will have an integrated blockchain solution and a solid team with focused and experienced devs.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

Auctus will be long term gem, the reason  are :
1. The ico only rise 3 million dollar.
2. Total coin in circullation untill next year is only 17 million coin.
3. Total coin will be issued 65million token only.
4. Alpha product / MVP is work very well.
5. The market is for pension fund which has 41 billion dollar.
6. The token release when market bullish, top 100 coin market cap will gives this token 160 million dollar which will make it almost $10 in valuation.
7. The token can be boght at idex.market and still 2x from ico againts eth.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

Under two dollars, I think Ripple is the best choice you could pick. It's on the TOP 10 Marketcap with established use and team. It is now down by 70% from it's all time high 3$, research well and try to enter on ripple, this is a great buy.
XRP coin is mature and has gained achievements in the form of a very large community,I agree that XRP will be at a high level at a good market value in the future.I can forecast at a value of 5$ a year later.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

It is a fact that few projects are very undervalued and can provide preat return for investors that spot them ahead of the market, but some people think it is all these low valued tokens that will rise in future and this is not so. I personally feel safe investing into a project that I understand and has huge trading volume than investing into these low cap projects

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
pljeskavica

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

I like DERO. When they implement smart contracts on their blockchain the coin will skyrocket
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

Modium and Ary can go big.Very young project,with big potential.Can go bullish if to stay calm i think.1-3years

langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Modium and Ary can go big.Very young project,with big potential.Can go bullish if to stay calm i think.1-3years

Do you mean Modum? What's Modium?
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

Every day, I come across some new coin which is praised by only one person or just few ones at most. Honestly friend, there is no need to get curios about it because this thing here does not worth your time and time is the game changer in the world of digital currencies.All these new altcoins being launched cannot give any good profits to their holders even if they would wait for years.
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Every day, I come across some new coin which is praised by only one person or just few ones at most. Honestly friend, there is no need to get curios about it because this thing here does not worth your time and time is the game changer in the world of digital currencies.All these new altcoins being launched cannot give any good profits to their holders even if they would wait for years.

Thank you for your wise words. I just wanted to know if he meant Modum (and that it was a typo) or if Modium is another coin/token.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

I would like to suggest Fintrux token. Its a decentralised peer to peer lending ecosystem. At the moment trading at about half the ICO price and at around 10M mcap. Full launch will be in Q4. Definetly read the WP and when you look at the differences with tokens like Ethlend and Salt you can paint a picture of what is to come for Fintrux over the next months/year!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: