Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook and Crypto,How do you see?  (Read 190 times)
VelVenueva

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

If I have to be honest for now I do not see facebook in the crypto world mainly because of the regulations, or the lack of regulations. Without regulations if facebook issue coin that have someting to do with one of the world largest social media...this will be very boldly and risky. I think that facebook will enter in the crypto world once there are regulations, before that it will be very risky for the company to enter.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Facebook has noticed blockchain
Tencent, the Chinese internet giant behind QQ and WeChat, has partnered with Intel and detailed their plans for blockchain. They’re taking steps and now we can expect Facebook to push back.
Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg published a Facebook post on January 4th outlining his personal goals for 2018. Top of the list was fixing issues of people misusing Facebook. He offered encryption and cryptocurrency as an antidote, saying
“I’m interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how to best use them in our services.”
I was a bit excited to see the above news. Many companies started to use blockchain technology. They realized good things, but they encountered many troubles, such as government authorities, some systems, or obstacles from bank regulators.

Facebook is a distinctive advertising tool for any cryptocurrency. Facebook is one of the largest social network in the world. In combination with the bounty campaign, the effect will be quite high, I'm just sure of it.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

For $ 50 I would have bought some new fresh crypt. Of course it's risky but the amount is not so big that you may be very afraid. With more sum of money you need to be more aware.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

Facebook has noticed blockchain
Tencent, the Chinese internet giant behind QQ and WeChat, has partnered with Intel and detailed their plans for blockchain. They’re taking steps and now we can expect Facebook to push back.
Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg published a Facebook post on January 4th outlining his personal goals for 2018. Top of the list was fixing issues of people misusing Facebook. He offered encryption and cryptocurrency as an antidote, saying
“I’m interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how to best use them in our services.”
I was a bit excited to see the above news. Many companies started to use blockchain technology. They realized good things, but they encountered many troubles, such as government authorities, some systems, or obstacles from bank regulators.

If facebook issued a cryptocurrency, and the coin has usability as profit sharing from advertising results

I will transfer all my crypto assets to FACEBOOK Coin,

Because it is certainly more secure and under control. Who does not know Mark Zuckeberg Facebook? He is a young businessman with lots of experience
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Actually the idea of crypto currencies has already touched a lot of market in fact even a resturant, online shopping, and even factories of some countries are looking into adaptation of bitcoin and idea of implementing an cashless economy so I am really not surprise if time will come that even in social media cryptos will be involve, I would actually love the idea the digital currencies will going to be our main currency in our economy.
Bitophile

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

Reddcoin (RDD) was created to be used in social networks. It is a nice idea and might work if implemented correctly.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

I really hope Facebook stays away from it, don't they have enough fingers in each pie on the internet?
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

Facebook is the best social website where you can share anything with a huge numbers of people around the globe. Facebook is the best place to advertise about crypto, ICOs etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: