Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2250 times)
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

My favorite Altcoin is Monero. Monero has excellent technology and professional team. It can not be hacked. All transactions with Monero are completely anonymous, no one can find the Monero user. I believe that in the next few years, the government will regulate crypto, so that a lot of people will use Monero and Monero will become more popular and valuable. My favorite altcoin is the ripple. Although the ripple is as limited as it is managed by the company, for me Ripple still has good potential
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Without a doubt my favorite altcoin is and will be for a long time Ethereum. In fact, in these precise moments I may prefer it even more than bitcoin because, in my opinion, My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, NEO and Monero. Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, I love Ethereum because it's so popular, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe that the end of this year Ethereum price will be over $ 1500 and bring me a lot of money
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

It is good to have ethereum through trading bounty rewards because no need to buy in higher amount to have something to hold and it take small risk. I also support IOST but it has some correction now that makes the price to drop but I believe that it could give good profit after this development and the campaign. And Neo. to date, this is one of the most promising altcoins, which is actively developing and advancing in the network
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

I love the BAB coin, because they are potential coin and have strong growth potential in the future. If the market rallies again, this coin will edge and grow like the second ETH.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

The cryptographic world is changing very quickly. It is very difficult to keep up with all events and news. You can bet only on the development team and behind it.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

my favorite is altcoin Ethereum. because this coin has great potential for growth in price.
Encrypt01

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

For me, my favorite is Cardano(ADA) for now and I'm hodling no matter what, It's quite reliable in a bullish market. So saying Btc prices goes up in general, it always reliable compared to other altcoins. Stellar is a really good choice too. It has been doing well of late. Hopefully prices are going to go up at the 4th quarter of the year.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Ethereum and Litecoins are my current favorite, if you look at their progress you will know why I love them, both of which I think are the most potential coins today

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

My favorite Altcoin is ethereum and IOTA. Eth - as a platform for other differents tokens and smart-contract system. IOTA have great potential in a future I believe.

M00nlander

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

I like to follow new projects from the beginning so I can be along for the journey. Right now I'm excited about Noiz. Two of my favourite emerging technologies are (of course) blockchain, and also artificial intelligence, which seem to be developing in tandem- and often intertwined- with one another. The capabilities of these two technologies combined in any one solution is HUGE and potentially revolutionary. Noiz Chain is attempting to achieve exactly this within the advertising space, with a vision to bring advertising into the new generation of tech, harnessing the benefits thereof to make a more fair, community-focused, secure and efficient network. One I'll be following closely Cheesy
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

My favorite Altcoin is ethereum. Because Ethereum is the place to hold the data open. They operate on a blockchain basis. It is highly dispersed by computer algorithms, which correspond to different functions through smart contracts.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

Would always my two best altcoin buddy and that is Etheruim and Ripple..Still following the lead of bitcoin since create. And if their is something to conquer the btc this two have the potential but I think btc wont that easy to be desolve due to its higher value and still remain always at the top.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

At the moment I have only two favorite coins, this is the ethereum and NEO. So I made a choice for a long time because of the idea of these coins, which are very similar! Also, I think that the growth and development will soon show the ethereum classic.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

I always like a coin who has a parallel potential ang great project which is a helpful tool for everyone, a solution for a certain problem. I love the alternative coin right now is Peculium because of its purpose and use as AI prediction purposes, you do not need trading technical analysis, Aeive is just enough.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

Ethereum I think is the best altcoin. So far it has the biggest development on its market value from the previous years. Also, it already have established a huge and strong community of users which gives it a higher chance to recover at any downfall in the market compared to other altcoins. Investing into it has a high tendency to result in profit.

daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

My favorite altcoin is the etherium because etherium is the most influencial and most use altcoin in cryptocurrency world. It is the main altcoin that is use by most of the ICO that are being launch. And etherium is next to bitcoin when it comes to popularity and in gaining profits for a long term investments. And etherium has a big community and with a solid project. Etherium is the queen of all the cryptocurrencies.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Rastetboroda

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

BITX. It is an innovative financial ecosystem using blockchain-based incentivisation in order to solve the problems of unfair profit sharing, biased information, fragmented financial data system and community content system.
MrKubemm

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

Of course, at the moment the best altcoin for me is Ethereum. He is in second place and I think he will have a good future. I think many agree with me.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

Well for me i just love the privacy coins, this to me has the greatest potential, i mean just look at how much finincial activity is currently conducted off the books from large companies to malicious actors, these are both a potential users of privacy coins. The use case for them to me is just exponential.

So i would recommend XMR AND Z CASH always.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

my favorite coin is etherium. I really liked this coin, because she is very easy to recovery, development and its trend in the market quite rapidly. In addition to this coin is currently the more popular so it makes me more optimistic this coin will be even greater in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: