Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time  (Read 1709 times)
RobertStan

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

Today i googled Urother to find some news about project, and found some medical injections, called the same way.  Did you registered your trademark yet?
yolanda47

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Today i googled Urother to find some news about project, and found some medical injections, called the same way.  Did you registered your trademark yet?

If your chek our trademark in WIPO trademark and brand database you'll realise that this position is free for now. Answering on your question - yes, we send our documents for registrade our trademark in worldwide and national registers in some particular classes, now they are on pending
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

Didn't find in whitepaper: will unsold tokens burned? If that will happen, of course
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

Didn't find in whitepaper: will unsold tokens burned? If that will happen, of course
I join this issue and, in general, it's interesting to know, due to what investors will getting their profit?
uRother

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

On website http://urother.club/  RRcoin pre-sale price is listed as 0.00002Eth.
In this topic it says RRcoin pre-sale price is 0.000006Eth

Which one is correct?
Hi!
The correct one currently is 0.000006Eth. It's our fault so this will be changed in the shortest time possible.
Thanks for your attentiveness!
uRother

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

I join this issue and, in general, it's interesting to know, due to what investors will getting their profit?

Hello dear investors!
The growth of the cost of RRcoin as in any project at the early stages will be achieved through the increase in investing in the development of the project by investors. If you mean the stage after the ICO, than the application will be able to accept direct receipts for the purchase and further use of the RRcoins.
As for unreleased tokens, yes they will be automatically deleted.
uRother

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Hi!
We'll expect that we sold all tokens)In otherwise direction all unsold tokens will burned.
zorgo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Hi!
We'll expect that we sold all tokens)In otherwise direction all unsold tokens will burned.
thx for answer. As a motorist, I appreciate your project and wish you best of luck
PinoyD

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

What gasoline stations are you going to work with? I ask about 2018 year so far.
CryptoNewbie18

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Thanks for the answer to previous question, but I have one more  Wink

In which countries do you plan to launch the application?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

uRother will allow motorists to communicate, to share experiences, to discuss roads, innovations and technical improvements in the world of cars, and this app will determine the driving level of each user
Are you going to cooperate with Google or Facebook? Or maybe with some other blockchain projects?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

uRother will allow motorists to communicate, to share experiences, to discuss roads, innovations and technical improvements in the world of cars, and this app will determine the driving level of each user
Are you going to cooperate with Google or Facebook? Or maybe with some other blockchain projects?
What kinda cooperation do you mean? I think maybe uRother can choose all that companies to work with.
uRother

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Hi!
thx for answer. As a motorist, I appreciate your project and wish you best of luck
Thank you! With the greatest regard uRother team
uRother

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

What gasoline stations are you going to work with? I ask about 2018 year so far.
Hi!
For today we have some large contracts with gasoline stations, but all negotiated contracts have a provision about commercial secret and that's why we unable to open this information now.
You should wait a little Wink
CryptoNewbie18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

If, thanks to this cooperation, motorists will be able save on fuel costs, your app will go to the Moon ))
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

URother project is very realistic idea in the automitive industry. People are more conciuos and aware of the social media activities.  It really fits to people who are into automotive business and car fanatics.  Lessen the expenditure of their time and resources.  Gain more friends which leads to Business growth
The_Hu

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Good application. With this apps, automotive lovers, bikers, or mechanic like me can share their experiences, argue, or discuss about automotive. Thanks uRother.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

Hi!
Well, that sounds so optimistic, and I hope all uRother tokens will be sold out.
pcdgroup

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

Hopefully, this project would bring future to Crypto as a whole
PinoyD

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Hi!
For today we have some large contracts with gasoline stations, but all negotiated contracts have a provision about commercial secret and that's why we unable to open this information now.
You should wait a little Wink
Thank you for your response. I'm glad to here about that contracts, even without names. It actually is a good sign of the urother project future.Because most of gasoline-companies are international and you can spread briefly all over the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: