Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time  (Read 1709 times)
RobertStan

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

I think to myself why nobody have created that kind of service before? it's really great idea, but even such ideas need maximum media support at the beginning of the project. How do you think uRother can increase media activity aboout it? Maybe some unusual ways of ads?
Hello, you think in really good direction now we are open for proposition, write urother.company@gmail.com to connect with us.
Thanks, but I still don't know what I can propose to the project. That's why I want to ask all community for an advise. maybe someone knows better.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

I think to myself why nobody have created that kind of service before? it's really great idea, but even such ideas need maximum media support at the beginning of the project. How do you think uRother can increase media activity aboout it? Maybe some unusual ways of ads?
Hello, you think in really good direction now we are open for proposition, write urother.company@gmail.com to connect with us.
Thanks, but I still don't know what I can propose to the project. That's why I want to ask all community for an advise. maybe someone knows better.
Maybe team can place some adevrtisement into Wheels Magazine and so on. But it's quite expensive way of introducing the uRother project. Other way is internet sources, but I am only newbie and team will decide what to do.
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Since facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services. What kind of ads it can be?
And in Google Ads, too, you cannot advertise ICO? I saw the offer of such services on the forum.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

I don't understand what you mean by "If the maneuver is successful" - what determines success? Or is this a coin that rewards people simply based on how many miles they drive?

As far as I understand, if you are a good driver who does not violate the rules of the road and you have an uRother application then you can get RRcoin  for free.
Also if you will notify other drivers about a traffic jam or an accident on the road, you will receive RRcoin.
corall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Interesting project, especially by its network style. But I suppose the main issue should be is to attract audience to this app. Hardly ever many drivers do  know at all what is token. Hope the team has a plan how to make it real.
yosemit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

There are only 5% of money gained from investors, will this be enough to finance the project? Do you plan to attract more real investors (not from ICO) in the future?
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

I myself spoke to the PR head, and it seems this coin has a very big future ahead of them. This will be HUGE!
RobertStan

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

As far as I understand, if you are a good driver who does not violate the rules of the road and you have an uRother application then you can get RRcoin  for free. Also if you will notify other drivers about a traffic jam or an accident on the road, you will receive RRcoin.
Maybe only second part of your story will recieve a reward.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

Interesting project, especially by its network style. But I suppose the main issue should be is to attract audience to this app. Hardly ever many drivers do  know at all what is token. Hope the team has a plan how to make it real.
When the project will start working, first users will tell their friends about this app. Also big companies are looking for fresh and perspective projects too. All this interest to the project will increase the populaity and token rates.
CryptoNewbie18

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

There are only 5% of money gained from investors, will this be enough to finance the project? Do you plan to attract more real investors (not from ICO) in the future?
You writing so, as if during the ICO investors are virtual. Do you mean whether there will be an IPO besides ICO?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

You writing so, as if during the ICO investors are virtual. Do you mean whether there will be an IPO besides ICO?
I've never heard about an IPO besides ICO? Is that legal?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

Since facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services. What kind of ads it can be?
And in Google Ads, too, you cannot advertise ICO? I saw the offer of such services on the forum.
Sure you can use Google Ads, but its not the best way of representing
yosemit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

Yes, I mean IPO. Not always you can get the required money from ICO
corall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

When the project will start working, first users will tell their friends about this app. Also big companies are looking for fresh and perspective projects too. All this interest to the project will increase the populaity and token rates.

Hope it would be easy to explain to their friends how the project works  Tongue
PinoyD

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Hope it would be easy to explain to their friends how the project works  Tongue
I think that active users can explane briefly main advantages of the uRother project, it's simple, yes?
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

It's great, and it's a favorite of car enthusiasts, who can communicate and share with fans around the world, and on the other hand, increase their income.
CryptoNewbie18

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

Why it can be illegal? Another thing is that for IPO altogether other requirements.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

As far as I understand, if you are a good driver who does not violate the rules of the road and you have an uRother application then you can get RRcoin  for free. Also if you will notify other drivers about a traffic jam or an accident on the road, you will receive RRcoin.

I got it.
uROTHER application is like: facebook for the drivers + GPS navigation system with advanced features, and RRcoins are similar to "Like" on facebook.
DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Why it can be illegal? Another thing is that for IPO altogether other requirements.

IPO is not a hindrance to ICO. I think the decision will be made by the team after IPO.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
RobertStan

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

I got it.
uROTHER application is like: facebook for the drivers + GPS navigation system with advanced features, and RRcoins are similar to "Like" on facebook.
Sure it is, but with more than social network and GPS, it's the future of travel and living
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: