Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time  (Read 1709 times)
DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

There are more than 1000000000 drivers all over the world. Therefore, the project is doomed to success! Cheesy

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

There are more than 1000000000 drivers all over the world. Therefore, the project is doomed to success! Cheesy
This cars is more than 1 billion, but there will be less drivers.
corall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

In which countries this app gonna work? Do you have some plan or u just go global?
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

In which countries this app gonna work? Do you have some plan or u just go global?
uRother (Your rules of the road) is a first application that consolidate motorists from all over the world! It includes elements of social network, system for checking motorist action and cryptocurrency platform.  Wink
PinoyD

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

Where I can read some media posts about uRother project?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

traffic rules and traffic conditions, and then make payments accruals to the account in the intra-platform currency RRcoin in the personal account. Also, accruals will occur for motorists on the map of road sections that are emergency, traffic jams and delays in traffic, various kinds of accidents.thus, users will be able to assess the level of driving each without any influence of external factors, which are subject to other social platforms.
Who will do that work? I mean even traffic situation monitoring? Users by themselves?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

traffic rules and traffic conditions, and then make payments accruals to the account in the intra-platform currency RRcoin in the personal account. Also, accruals will occur for motorists on the map of road sections that are emergency, traffic jams and delays in traffic, various kinds of accidents.thus, users will be able to assess the level of driving each without any influence of external factors, which are subject to other social platforms.
Who will do that work? I mean even traffic situation monitoring? Users by themselves?

Neural computer vision system in the application  - will do that work

To get started you only need to install the app on your phone and register as a user.
After this you need to fix the device in place with maximum coverage for your smartphone's camera and press a button in order for application to analyze road conditions  and your actions as a motorist.

RobertStan

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

To get started you only need to install the app on your phone and register as a user.
After this you need to fix the device in place with maximum coverage for your smartphone's camera and press a button in order for application to analyze road conditions  and your actions as a motorist.
I like how that works. What countries will be first?
uRother

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

What is the your competitors in blockchian space and real life also? I think this project is not unique right?
Hello users!
In today ICO market, there are many different correlation blockchain-real life platforms, but in the field of motorists our project is really unique. For this reason, it will be so massive.
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

I myself spoke to the PR head, and it seems this coin has a very big future ahead of them. This will be HUGE!

I completely agree with you. The project should be in demand on the market.
The price of the token in this case will only grow.

I wish the dev would contribute on this.
corall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

What is the your competitors in blockchian space and real life also? I think this project is not unique right?
Hello users!
In today ICO market, there are many different correlation blockchain-real life platforms, but in the field of motorists our project is really unique. For this reason, it will be so massive.

That's good news  Will only be private drivers involved but companies and taxi drivers also?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Application not ready yet, testing is necessary.
In my opinion, when the application will be ready, then by the idea it can be used in any country.
ogmaro

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

This will change the way we use vehicle
tolyawa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

Hello, everybody! Can  I reserve russian translation?
uRother

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

Hello, everybody! Can  I reserve russian translation?
Hello!
Please specify,would you  like to receive a ready translation or prepare it in order of campaign bounty?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Application not ready yet, testing is necessary.
In my opinion, when the application will be ready, then by the idea it can be used in any country.
But I think they will start in US or/and Canada. Those countries are more opened to any innovative apps and platforms
PinoyD

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

I've read some statisitcs. In the Untied States of America 268.8 million vehicles were registered in 2016. The figures include passenger cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, and other vehicles. The number of cars sold in the U.S. per year stood at 6.3 million in 2016.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

So I've got an idea for uRother team to contact with some pre-owned and new cars dealers for partnership.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

So I've got an idea for uRother team to contact with some pre-owned and new cars dealers for partnership.
Which  way of partnership do you think will work? Printing car stickers or what? Tell us your vision please.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

Which  way of partnership do you think will work? Printing car stickers or what? Tell us your vision please.
I mean classical partnership brand marketing brings two companies and brands together—each with its own brand equity and its own distribution strength.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: