Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time  (Read 1709 times)
uRother

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

What about asian market? In such countries like India it is hard to be a good driver
Hello friends!
At this stage of development, we are narrowly focused on the United States of America and the countries of central Europe, but of course the number one in the perspectives is the countries of Asia, the expansion of the market requires huge financial and human costs, for this, in particular, we raise funds Wink
PinoyD

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

What about asian market? In such countries like India it is hard to be a good driver
Hello friends!
At this stage of development, we are narrowly focused on the United States of America and the countries of central Europe, but of course the number one in the perspectives is the countries of Asia, the expansion of the market requires huge financial and human costs, for this, in particular, we raise funds Wink

You know the best where to strart uRother project. As we know from the past, asians can copy all the western ideas and projects, So focusing at the big North Amercian market is one and only solution to get success. I think when uRother will start his work big corporations will try buy it. What do you think about it?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

ok, North America is first goal. And what about South America's potential? Maybe Mexica can be the third country for uRother invsion. But app must support Spanish as well. After all if the project will be successful at mexican market you can spread the uRother to the market of South America.
corall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Hello friends!

Yes, translating apps also means big funds. Are u going to launch apps in English only or you are going to translate them in other languages right from the beggining, say Spanish and German?
yosemit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

ok, North America is first goal. And what about South America's potential? Maybe Mexica can be the third country for uRother invsion. But app must support Spanish as well. After all if the project will be successful at mexican market you can spread the uRother to the market of South America.
I suppose it is better to start form USA and Europe, using Spanish apps right in Spain. Latin American countries imho are more difficult for such projects
RobertStan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

I suppose it is better to start form USA and Europe, using Spanish apps right in Spain. Latin American countries imho are more difficult for such projects
Why you think so? South America and Central America both are big market with total est. 300 million of people wtih spanish language in use. Also there is Brasil with 200 millions of citizens, but they speak portuguese language. So its big market , but yeah, not so rich as American or Canadian markets.
yosemit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

Why you think so? South America and Central America both are big market with total est. 300 million of people wtih spanish language in use. Also there is Brasil with 200 millions of citizens, but they speak portuguese language. So its big market , but yeah, not so rich as American or Canadian markets.

Considering the idea of good style driving it is easier to start from Spanish market, so to find our bugs and fix everything and then go to huge Latin America market but with better version. I would do so
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 06:26:29 PM by sensay

Advantages of the application - uRother:

1) Thanks to a cohesive team of developers, updates will be issued more often,reports about the mistakes of the application will be sent immediately and,
accordingly, corrected.

2) User-friendly interface that will give you the opportunity to adjust the sizeof the icon depending on which function you use more often.

3) There is no need to have the above-mentioned applications separately,because everything is already introduced in uRother

4) Any help to your colleagues in the road space will be payed in a certainamount of RRcoin, which you can pay for fuel or buy supplies for the car.

5) We are aimed at making our application popular throughout the world.

6) Thanks to the optimization of the code, the application will work on devices,that have been used 10 years ago. It will be achieved through artificial intelligence based on deeply trained neural networks. The application will self-learn and search for the most optimal solutions for calculating the situation on the road.

uRouther  White Paper quotes
check for more http://urother.club/
RobertStan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

RRcoin which you will allow to buy fuel and combustive and lubricating materials and special liquids, auto parts and other automotive tools and devices from uRother partners.
Any news about negotiations with gas stations?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Thanks to the optimization of the code, the application will work on devices,that have been used 10 years ago. It will be achieved through artificial intelligence based on deeply trained neural networks. The application will self-learn and search for the most optimal solutions for calculating the situation on the road.

Where did you get that? What are those 10 year old devices you are talikng about?
sensay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

Thanks to the optimization of the code, the application will work on devices,that have been used 10 years ago. It will be achieved through artificial intelligence based on deeply trained neural networks. The application will self-learn and search for the most optimal solutions for calculating the situation on the road.

Where did you get that? What are those 10 year old devices you are talikng about?

I think this means that with the help of artificial intelligence the application will be able to adapt to older versions of Android, IOS and others operating systems.
hardly

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

It's hard to believe this ICO is actually going to work. I'll take my money and invest it someplace else.
uRother

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

It's hard to believe this ICO is actually going to work. I'll take my money and invest it someplace else.
Thank you for your opinion!
We open for criticism and we should know what the most nonbelive chain in our program.
If it will not be difficult, answer please.
alexandrofff

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

How many accounts should I have to participate in your Bounty Campaign?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

How many accounts should I have to participate in your Bounty Campaign?
At least one Jr. Member for signature campaign, Twitter account and facebook, Reddit and gogos.io , telegram and youtube chanell.
Just kidding you can choose where you can and want spread the information obout the uRother project.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

Did the uRother project team learned the expirience of other carholder networks? Such as Blinnker or others? I ask because it seems that they how a lot of same features, but realised in different ways.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

Car-holder communities are often closed to local clubs of districts or cities location. Or there are clubs with one car model owners. This service can combine them all into one community.
corall

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Did the uRother project team learned the expirience of other carholder networks? Such as Blinnker or others? I ask because it seems that they how a lot of same features, but realised in different ways.

Were there some projects with same idea?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Not the same idea, but too close. But all of them were not on the blockchain and they have not coins or tokens. Just social network with POI.
corall

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Not the same idea, but too close. But all of them were not on the blockchain and they have not coins or tokens. Just social network with POI.
Did these projects succeed? If so, this one is good also as it is first on decentralizing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: