Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time  (Read 1709 times)
PinoyD

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

So, uRother app is only on the developing stage right now. Will it be there the website aplication version too?
You want to drive and use your laptop at the same time? The main goal of an app and the full uRother platform is mobility. Your rules of the road.
you are funny. The question was about website with the app access. If somebody wants to manage his car and route before he starts cruising?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

So, uRother app is only on the developing stage right now. Will it be there the website aplication version too?
You want to drive and use your laptop at the same time? The main goal of an app and the full uRother platform is mobility. Your rules of the road.
you are funny. The question was about website with the app access. If somebody wants to manage his car and route before he starts cruising?
Yes, you are right. I've read that uRother app will be an website-mirror. So it's no matter what gadget you will use.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

If read the uRother's WP, you can noticed a big chapter about technical desprition of location smartphone at the dash board and the angle of mobile photocamera. So, the only device for using app is smartphone or a tablet, but not the laptop.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

If read the uRother's WP, you can noticed a big chapter about technical desprition of location smartphone at the dash board and the angle of mobile photocamera. So, the only device for using app is smartphone or a tablet, but not the laptop.
So, I guess that mobile app and desktop version will have different features. Mobile application will have full funtional usage. Desktop version will have only main features.
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

Does somebody knows if the Urother application will have such features as buy/sell adds in it? I mean cars and parts stores and indvidual car holders how want to buy or sell.
I think it's unnecessary. Why overfill app by options? When take care of everything at once, it usually turns out badly.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Do I have an opporunity to get the coins first?
uRother deeply appreciates your attention, so if you have a channel / video blog on YouTube, Instagram, any other social networks / platforms / forums, then you have a unique opportunity to get the PPcoin first!

to register in our bountry program Click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoeg_b7Nd1uXCdD6yCmejRPzXWBVN6Epv3E76Pka2sLBqKOA/viewform
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

Do I have an opporunity to get the coins first?
uRother deeply appreciates your attention, so if you have a channel / video blog on YouTube, Instagram, any other social networks / platforms / forums, then you have a unique opportunity to get the PPcoin first!

to register in our bountry program Click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoeg_b7Nd1uXCdD6yCmejRPzXWBVN6Epv3E76Pka2sLBqKOA/viewform
Nice bounty register form, but what if  participants will recieve RRcoins instead of PPcoins? Grin
RobertStan

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

So, I guess that mobile app and desktop version will have different features. Mobile application will have full funtional usage. Desktop version will have only main features.
I think the same now, just main features to the website of the project and full for iOS and Android applications. They will cover all existing platforms, since Windows mobile is dead.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

Does somebody knows if the Urother application will have such features as buy/sell adds in it? I mean cars and parts stores and indvidual car holders how want to buy or sell.
I think it's unnecessary. Why overfill app by options? When take care of everything at once, it usually turns out badly.
But I think thats important option, car holders often buy or sell something. And uRother can be good platform to connect them. And yes, it will be not the main feature of the application.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

According to the roadmap: March, 7 2018  The beginning of the marketing company uRother, the team opens the stage of the beginning of the Pre-ICO.
What kind of marketing company it'll be?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

According to the roadmap: March, 7 2018  The beginning of the marketing company uRother, the team opens the stage of the beginning of the Pre-ICO.
What kind of marketing company it'll be?
uRother White Paper says all about bounty-campaign and rules. Also there are even rewards for any task. 18% of total number tokens will go to Marketing and Promotional
koinov

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

Please contact me if you need Russian or Italian translation, such project deserves a worldwide recognition.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Please contact me if you need Russian or Italian translation, such project deserves a worldwide recognition.
Italian is ok, but I think the uRother need the Spanish translation first.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Is there any rule for translation of native documents?

It is forbidden to use Google Translate or any other similar resources
Participants who use Google Translate or any other resources will be immediately disqualified
Participants can reserve only one transfer
Applications for translation into several languages are prohibited
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

But I think thats important option, car holders often buy or sell something. And uRother can be good platform to connect them. And yes, it will be not the main feature of the application.
Yes, it can be done, but don't put such an option in the first place. Then, when they to work for a year or two.
Between two stools one falls to the ground  Wink
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

What's the news, team? How is your code debugging going on? I hope you'll fix it soon. Smiley
PinoyD

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Yes, it can be done, but don't put such an option in the first place. Then, when they to work for a year or two.
Between two stools one falls to the ground  Wink

Well, this forum is also can generate a lot of ideas. And devs can decide what to use. Anyway they can just record ideas for the future projects.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Is Urother going to launch a referral program? If yes, what reward I can get for joining and posting my referall links?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Is Urother going to launch a referral program? If yes, what reward I can get for joining and posting my referall links?
I don't know for sure, if uRother isngoing to provide it; but usually it is 2-5% of total tokens sold via referall link.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

I don't know for sure, if uRother isngoing to provide it; but usually it is 2-5% of total tokens sold via referall link.
Thanks, please can you send my PM if they decide to start it? I'd love to earn some more RRcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: