Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time  (Read 1709 times)
philong96

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

Hello. With whom can i contact for the proposal of advertising integration?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

Does the motorcyclists can use the uRother application?
Great idea, motorbikes are much more popular in Asia, actually all South West Asia can be your customers. How do you think?
PinoyD

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

Great idea, motorbikes are much more popular in Asia, actually all South West Asia can be your customers. How do you think?
Yes, asian market is big, but what is the difference between bikers and car drivers? They can use the app the same way.
iDrago

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

Yes, asian market is big, but what is the difference between bikers and car drivers? They can use the app the same way.
Don't forget, US bikers community is also big and spreaded. All needed functions can be added after some usage of App.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

Guys, demo platform will answer all your questions, please be patient.
Devs, what about some demonstration of uRother abilities?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Guys, demo platform will answer all your questions, please be patient.
Devs, what about some demonstration of uRother abilities?
Platform can be launched only at the full-functional stage, now it is under construction.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

INTRODUCTION
The Internet community offers a lot of social networks and applications for communication, world brands like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VK - dictate the rules of social behavior.

Users compete with each other with the number of likes, tweets, reposts, etc., however, all these mechanisms are long outdated, because the number of likes can not really determine the best photo or depth of the meaning of the post by the number of tweets.

Individualization of spheres of communication and definition of vectors of interests is a new world brand that is developing unceasingly. Its intensive development can be explained by a completely different level of interest on the part of the profile audience.

Of course, it is worth paying attention to the fact that in classical social systems the number of interested parties in the evaluation of certain subjects is critically increasing (advertising, PR, paid subscription, and other unpleasant moments that interfere with the real purpose of social platforms), which does not permit a clear and it is fair to determine the best in any area.

Thanks to a study conducted by Wards Auto in 2010, the total number of vehicles, including cars, trucks of various classes (not including heavy off-road vehicles) and buses, was 1.015 billion units in 2010. UP to date, the figure reaches 2 billion cars of different types, bundles, brands, different types of fuel used, they all have thousands of differences, but one thing for motorists from around the world does not exist a profile application that could fill this huge niche.

uRother will unite car lovers from all over the world!
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Question to developers.
Do you take part in any offline events to promote your concept?
Hello
Today all your attention concentrate on program part of this project, but we also try to popularize our company through Medium, Golos, and other social platforms.
Thanks for answer.
I asked this question because, on example of other projects, I see how important it is to participate in such events for a successful ICO.
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

I've got an idea to create inside the App some communities, like Truckers, Lowriders and so on. But I don't know is that possible.
iDrago

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

So, if I'm international caravan traveller, can I earn RRcoins in one country and spend them in other? Or it doesn't matter, where are you now?
but3rin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

So, if I'm international caravan traveller, can I earn RRcoins in one country and spend them in other? Or it doesn't matter, where are you now?
It doesn't matter, since uRother is a decentralized platform, you can use coins all over the world.
sycube

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

Can anyone explain this sentence to me: "At a stage of high-grade sale of currency there will be work such partner program:".
RobertStan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Can anyone explain this sentence to me: "At a stage of high-grade sale of currency there will be work such partner program:".
Really interesting, where did you get that? White Paper or some other source?
sycube

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

It's from the OP: https://i.imgur.com/pWWYhjL.png
RobertStan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:11 AM

Well, according to your picture description of "partner program' is described underneath.

1.0. When buying in the equivalent of 30-50 Eth + 15% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.1. When buying in the equivalent of 50-100 Eth + 20% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.2. When buying in the equivalent of 100-200 Eth + 25% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.3. When buying an equivalent of more than 200 Eth + 30% of the total amount of the transaction;
but3rin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

Well, according to your picture description of "partner program' is described underneath.

1.0. When buying in the equivalent of 30-50 Eth + 15% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.1. When buying in the equivalent of 50-100 Eth + 20% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.2. When buying in the equivalent of 100-200 Eth + 25% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.3. When buying an equivalent of more than 200 Eth + 30% of the total amount of the transaction;
Who will sell that tokens except of uRother?
yosemit

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Also interesting, what if, for example, u have few cars - will u have only one account to earn or few?
sensay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

THE MAIN IDEA
The main goal of the project is to popularize and introduce a global product that will unite the community of motorists, assess the skill of everyone and, of course, pay the best efforts.

The system for determining and fixing the order of driving is based on an innovative computer vision system that uses the principles of the work of artificial intelligence by forming a neural network.

This system in real time will be able to assess the actions of the driver,according to traffic rules and traffic conditions, and then make payments accruals to the account in the intra-platform currency RRcoin in the personal account.

Also, accruals will occur for motorists on the map of road sections that are emergency, traffic jams and delays in traffic, various kinds of accidents.
Thus, users will be able to assess the level of driving each without any influence of external factors, which are subject to other social platforms.
In addition to the main direction, there is a single social network for motorists from all over the world.

In the network there is a division into different categories of interests and directions, for each direction the user will be able to join, by joining the stakeholder group. Any transactions on the network and outside will be possible with the help of an intra-platform currency - RRcoin.

The company's partners will ensure the exchange of the equivalent of RRcoin for real things necessary for every motorist. Thus, the intra-platform currency will be provided by the subject turnover, which will allow to limit the negative consequences of the rate of exchange telling due to the high level of volatility of the crypto-currency market.
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Also interesting, what if, for example, u have few cars - will u have only one account to earn or few?
The app is not downloaded in a car. Or do you think so that it will be necessary to enter data this car into the app?
sensay

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

The PRE-ICO begins in 5 days

What is the order or pre-sale?
This is a period that will allow the enterprising investor to buy RRcoin at a more favorable rate and in a more favorable order, which in future will expand its investment portfolio, save earned savings and significantly increase capital gains.

At the pre-sale stage, the investor will be able to buy RRcoin at a price of 0.00002Eth and receive 20% of the total purchase amount of the currency as a gift.

Quantity: 20 000 000 RRcoin are allocated for the Pre-sale company from the total currency issue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: