Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-spam Merit Giveaway - For Junior Members Only - updated  (Read 2520 times)
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

Please read my posts.  If it is deserving for just even one. 
Thank you!

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Thankyou for doing this! I request you to checkout some of my posts!

On another note, I'm concerned about the Merit award assymmetry for posts in "Meta" compared to those in let's say the "Altcoin discussion" forum. It seems like not many posts in the latter are getting enough merit. Perhaps quality posts there are getting lost in the crowd.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

~
~
~
Read rules.
~
~
~
~
No.
~
Sorry, I don't speak Italian.

I have read the topic by chance, which is a little bit interesting, innovative ideas inside.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2841364.msg29143413#msg29143413

Let's discuss about this Scale. Theymos might pay him attention and adjust both the current ranking system and merit system.
I don't agree on anything said in topic, every user has right to send as many merit he wants to send unless theymos restrict sending merits to 1 per post. Besides, you are off topic.

Thanks a lot marlboroza for the merit! Smiley
It's nice to see that my posts are considered relevant & are not spam.
Don't let me down down down...
To be fair.. let's demoted 2 rank to all ranks so they must reach their Merit to get their previous ranks before the system update.
But I still can't find a way to prevent spammer/shitposter/famer with this method alone.
Oh yes this will become CHAOS for the impact of new system has reached to everyone without exceptions :3.
Legendary become Sr.Member, Hero become full member and Sr.member become member and so on.
So the system will be accepted without any rejection in unfairness method that happened.
Merit system has been implemented because some guys thought it will be great idea to create dozens if not hundreds new accounts to spam forum with one-line-zero value-meaningless-nonsense-hit&run-joined-godbless-goodluck-off topic posts.
Some of them improved posting quality over time but most of them didn't, so, you want to punish old members because of such spammers? Roll Eyes

As the matter of fact you are a way off topic with this post.
This is not discussion about merit so would you please stop spamming my topic with nonsense?
silverleew1

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Begone junkers!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

~snip
Merit system has been implemented because some guys thought it will be great idea to create dozens if not hundreds new accounts to spam forum with one-line-zero value-meaningless-nonsense-hit&run-joined-godbless-goodluck-off topic posts.
Some of them improved posting quality over time but most of them didn't, so, you want to punish old members because of such spammers? Roll Eyes

As the matter of fact you are a way off topic with this post.
This is not discussion about merit so would you please stop spamming my topic with nonsense?
WHOOPS~! SORRY~
I thought you might like it. Since I created those suggestion when I was newbie.. And give your thought about it..
And btw demoted ranks is the best fairness to the system. So there will be no pro-contra about it.
It's not punishing the old member.. but telling the old member to become inspiration or lead how to earn their actual ranks with the new system going on.
If you think it still off topic of yours then I'll eraser it right away.
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

@marlboroza
Well mate, I read your thread and I can say that this isn't a giveaway, you provide merits for those who make constructive posts. Through this, you support useful posters to reach their desired rank. You should change your topic name into ''Support to acquire Merit''.
This is the way how should older members contribute their knowledge to help lower rank members. You have big thanks from me!
By the way, can you check my recent posts?

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

Thank you for give Jr member a change to reach Member rank. I would like to join your challenge. Thank you.
klub88

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  Cool
can you see my summary and i always try to comment on topic but until now just 1 pepople send merit for me
and tomorrow my activity its will 126 but i dont have enough merit to up rank
i hope this way i can up rank thanks sir
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  Cool
can you see my summary and i always try to comment on topic but until now just 1 pepople send merit for me
and tomorrow my activity its will 126 but i dont have enough merit to up rank
i hope this way i can up rank thanks sir
Looks strange! 112 activities but still a Junior Member. Anyway, keep up your good posts, and rank up to help others.  Shocked
logosobscura

Merit: 16

Tru Reputation Network Pre-Sale: tru.ltd/tokensale

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:03:20 AM
Merited by marlboroza (3)

I have 69 65 76 72 68 62 55 merits to share so if you are junior member with activity 60/close to 60/above 60 and you feel that you deserve member rank post here and I will send you merit (I will share up to 10% my smerit per junior member account, hopefully other members will follow)

Rules:
Your last 30 post has to be constructive and not spam.
Don't send me PM!

Copy/paste this line:
Code:
I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  8) 
Or write something constructive.

1)Should I move this somewhere else? Beginners and Help? Services? Hm.
2)As for subject, this is not really giveaway, right? I am not braking forum rules with this, right? This is right thing to do.

edited  Roll Eyes

Great and noble sentiment- and the merit system may work if more than just people like you do this. I like to think I'm being constructive, and I think my history shows that.

m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

I just hit 70 activity and thought I would become member but then I saw that you need those merits of which I of course have zero  Undecided
I'm not sure if I deserve Merits from here but I will give it a try as my last posts were constructive in my opinion.
Just check them out I would appreciate it  Wink
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

I think it is sad that merit points have to be used like this, and not to reward good and constructive posts. I understand that it may be difficult to find such posts, but surely it is worth hanging on to points until these posts appear.

Agreed.  I'd also add that it does absolutely nothing about the spam accounts that have already ranked up or been bought/hacked/otherwise-acquired by shit posters.  Just look at this douchenozzle https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851327.msg29255601#msg29255601  I'm not trying to call them out specifically, but the irony of seeing someone with the "privilege" of advertising merrily spamming away under a system meant to deter such behaviour was equal parts amusing and irritating.

Sorry for the off-topic post marlboroza.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:04:55 AM

~
~
Read rules  Smiley
~
~
~
Sorry.
Agreed.  I'd also add that it does absolutely nothing about the spam accounts that have already ranked up or been bought/hacked/otherwise-acquired by shit posters.  Just look at this douchenozzle https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851327.msg29255601#msg29255601  I'm not trying to call them out specifically, but the irony of seeing someone with the "privilege" of advertising merrily spamming away under a system meant to deter such behaviour was equal parts amusing and irritating.

Sorry for the off-topic post marlboroza.
Relax m8, you are only 2 weeks here.
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:19:31 AM

Thanks for your work and time to share the merits to new members.

Maybe someday I could also receive merits from you, while currently my activity is  not close to 60, so I post here just to show my respects.

Thank you

matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

Thank you for your time to give back to the community especially to the relatively new members. I'm not sure if I deserve merits from here onwards, but I would like to take a chance if my posts are qualified for merits.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

I have 69 65 76 72 68 62 55 50 merits to share so if you are junior member with activity 60/close to 60/above 60 and you feel that you deserve member rank post here and I will send you merit (I will share up to 10% my smerit per junior member account, hopefully other members will follow)
i really appreciate your professionalism, your way is very smart to give Merit.
i want to participate in Merit Giveaway, i can go to the next level, please check my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1417119;sa=showPosts
success for you !
colonel_koval

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
Merited by marlboroza (3)

hey mate, I think my posts deserve merits. I am not saying that each and every one of them is the voice of wisdom, but there are definitely a few worth a merit. Especially I am convinced that this one was helpful: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303504.msg27843008#msg27843008
or this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg27675418#msg27675418 or several others. You said you would be reading my last posts, so I will not be providing a list here Smiley

Also, I get involved into exchanges of ideas with other members, see this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2570750.msg27758869#msg27758869 and some others.

Thanks in advance
jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
Merited by sofi@ (2)

Many people are quite struggling in this new merit system because even though their post is a constructive and helpful one they didn't or failed to give them merits because we are only given a limited amount of smerit points, so for you to give merit for those deserving which are not given the merit they deserve this quite nice sir. Might as well check my post sir see if anything there is qualified to be given merit.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

~
I don't understand chinese and your posts are mostly one-liners also you are breaking forum rules with "joined" post which is one of the reason behind merit.
WILL JOIN THE ATIVITY
Roll Eyes

~
I don't think you do. Honestly.
~
Sorry buddy, I don't understand your language.
~
Sorry, but no.
but there are definitely a few worth a merit.
I agree.
mikeey89

Activity: 129

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

I have 69 65 76 72 68 62 55 50 merits to share so if you are junior member with activity 60/close to 60/above 60 and you feel that you deserve member rank post here and I will send you merit (I will share up to 10% my smerit per junior member account, hopefully other members will follow)

Rules:
Your last 30 posts must be constructive and not spam.
Don't send me PM!

Copy/paste this line:
Code:

2)As for subject, this is not really giveaway, right? I am not braking forum rules with this, right? This is right thing to do.

edited  Roll Eyes

Thanks for doing this. Hope you like my recent topics and decides to give me Merit Smiley I have done my best creative quality posts, but it's not been very effective so far.
adekpulpen

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Rules:
Your last 30 posts must be constructive and not spam.
Don't send me PM!

Copy/paste this line:
Code:

edited  Roll Eyes

Thanks for doing this. Hope you like my recent topics and decides to give me Merit Smiley I have done my best creative quality posts, but it's not been very effective so far.
I only need 10 merit just to raise the jr - member rank
I asked the members of the hero / legend
does anyone want to give me a merit?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: