Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-spam Merit Giveaway - For Junior Members Only - updated  (Read 2520 times)
adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

hi sir, my account already has 80 posts, please give me 10 merit to be member  Cry
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  Cool

I deserve member rank because im not a shit/spam poster and i do spend effort for every posts that i made so far, thus i really think that to be a member rank thank you for giving a chance.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

I have 69 65 76 72 68 62 55 50 merits to share so if you are junior member with activity 60/close to 60/above 60 and you feel that you deserve member rank post here and I will send you merit (I will share up to 10% my smerit per junior member account, hopefully other members will follow)

Rules:
Your last 30 posts must be constructive and not spam.
Don't send me PM!

Copy/paste this line:
Code:
I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  8) 
Or write something constructive.

1)Should I move this somewhere else? Beginners and Help? Services? Hm.
2)As for subject, this is not really giveaway, right? I am not braking forum rules with this, right? This is right thing to do.

edited  Roll Eyes

It's kinda hard to gain merits now coz there are lots of users in this forum posting constructive replies and deserves to be given merits. I see this is a good way of giving out merits, nice idea sir/ma'am.
Zebra.Guy

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
Merited by marlboroza (4)

Hi, if you would be so kind and read my posts that would be most welcome. I really try to be to the point and helpful, so I think (and hope) that my posts deserve merit.

Thank you!
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

I guess I'm in that position too (got over 70 posts).
I don't know if my posts are good enough or not, but thank you anyway if you are looking into them.
This is a one interesting offer that you are making and unique as far as I can tell.
zaishengyuan

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!
Thanks for this thread! With the new merit system, it's going to be harder to rank up but at the same time, it's going promote better post quality within the forum. There was said to be a variety of other sMerit sources although it has not been exposed what or who these other sources are. This would be great for those who are still kind of lost and are adjusting to the merit system.
Anditya

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

When everyone complains, do we also have to complain. I think just enjoy what has become our ability. Maybe one moment people will appreciate us.

When we consider the post we created is the best post we ever made, because it must search for so many sources, but not one person respects us, take the positive. What we do is knowledge for ourselves.

Like the philosophy contained in Bitcoin, He is valuable because people think of him as valuable. It is precious because it makes it worthwhile.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

When everyone complains, do we also have to complain. I think just enjoy what has become our ability. Maybe one moment people will appreciate us.

When we consider the post we created is the best post we ever made, because it must search for so many sources, but not one person respects us, take the positive. What we do is knowledge for ourselves.

Like the philosophy contained in Bitcoin, He is valuable because people think of him as valuable. It is precious because it makes it worthwhile.
Are you fucking serious? I wasted 90 seconds of my time to go over 14 pages of your posts. They almost exclusively consist of social media campaign reports. For which post should you get merit exactly?  Huh
dulrohman

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

very good for reducing spammers, thanks
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

It's a humble idea when many members are desperate in collecting merits. sadly I'm Indonesian. I posted mostly in local board. I guess I never do shitpost, but it's according to me. how can I know I'm not shitposter. I have no merit till now, so may be I'm a shitposter.  Sad Huh if only you can judge my posts  Grin  Wink
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

~
Read rules.
~
~
~
Sorry, no.
~
You do realize that you made off topic reply to whine about merit in other topic, right?
~
Sorry, i don't understand Chinese.
~
Probably someone in your local board can.  Undecided
~
I can't find your posts  Undecided
~
I agree.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

Before I say read my post or I deserve Merit I like to put forward some points.

Theymos proposed the system to stop the shit posting like "going to moon" and "lambo" but actually it hit the medicore  member most. People who are delivering good post are really getting good Merit But medicore people who do not created a high quality post (even they are not shit posting like "going to moon" ) are hardest hit.

Personally , you will find my many post inquiring about number of coin required for POS or setting up of MasterNode but is I am really in fault asking these questions when first post of coin will just tell you that this POS/MN coin without any  required number of coin information. Even these information is missing in their website too.

I am also against the spam , You can find my post advising my fellow member not to spam even before the Merit system introduced. Spam really causing issues , 80 pages of thread just contain 10 pages of useful information .(Now reading 10 page is ok but reading 80 pages of worthless post is real pain and further increase scam because the person might repeat his question that is already answered earlier.)

I have no complain about not receiving merit .( I put forward some of my suggestion in Meta forum and they are not coming in my post history) .

This forum provided me the source of ample knowledge and still there is much more to learn but it hurt just a little bit if you cannot progress.( I think natural human tendency.)

I am alive
edsnow2017

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

I do actually posting good,qualitative post and more valuable I should be in member rank but not enough merit scores need some help if you wanna see my post just look onto my topics in my profile hope you find my topics are good
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

~
Sorry but no, your posts are mostly about merit and questions which you can easily find if you use:
1) search button
2) Google.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

~
Sorry but no, your posts are mostly about merit and questions which you can easily find if you use:
1) search button
2) Google.

I wish people did this mor often. 

My other biggest gripe is when people don't even read the OP in a thread and ask questions that are clearly written in the OP. 
edsnow2017

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

1) search button
2) Google.

I think I deserve merit score please take some time to read my post thanks
smilyfaith

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

Sighs!
Someone pointed here about merit. That person
seems to have got merit for that.
This merit point system seems all about just
linking and then linking to posts from members
who can give merits.

What a good way to promote quality posts.
A good vicious cycle.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

@marlboroza
 The point I am trying to make if the developer did not put any information in there website and ANN thread , then how can you find that information by Google search? Google with fetch information that exist , it cannot generate a information on its own.

Any way, even I have a very little experience ( less than 2 month) but I learnt that 90 percent Altcoin are scam so need to pursue them for missing information.

I am alive
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

~
No you don't. Stop copying other peoples articles.

~
Read rules, but as you are potential senior member and you are still junior member I will check on you later, you seems fine.  Wink
~
You can't really expect me to send you merits for post burst   Roll Eyes
DonPakito

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

I would like to give this a shot. I know I only have 50+ activities and 50+ posts. But I believe that it is not in the quantity of your posts that counts but in the quality. I have been working hard in order to create quality posts but unfortunately, I'm stucked with zero merit. But, I'm not losing hope. I would still post things that would be informative and useful for other members of this community.

Its quite harder now to rank up because there is already a number of merits required. However, knowing that merit system was enforced with a good intention, then it just made me realize that "patience is a virtue" and that good things come to those who wait.

Thank you for taking the time reading my post(s)!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: