Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-spam Merit Giveaway - For Junior Members Only - updated  (Read 2520 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 813
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

I have some merits to share so if you are junior member and you were missed by all, post here and I will send you some merits.

Rules:

Your last 30 posts must be constructive and not spam.
Don't send me PM for merit.
Minimum activity required - 54
I will look at posts written in english, croatian, slovenian and serbian language
Don't quote this post.

1)Should I move this somewhere else? Beginners and Help? Services? Hm.
2)As for subject, this is not really giveaway, right? I am not braking forum rules with this, right?

I would like to participate. You can check my posts and decide. Actually I don't thinks ,why I don't get merit. I always do it good post and comments. But not increased my merit. It's my bad luck. I have no nervous because I always do it good post. Hope I will get merit.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

I would like to be analyses and reward whether my posts are meaningful, useful and helpful to other. you have made a good initiative to support the new and needy members. keep it up.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I have been working hard in order to create quality posts but unfortunately
You have been working very hard copying articles and pasting them here  Roll Eyes
~
read rules
I would like to be analyses and reward whether my posts are meaningful, useful and helpful to other. you have made a good initiative to support the new and needy members. keep it up.
Which one? Can you quote it please?
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:48:15 AM by mprep

I do not think this is how the merit system should work. Literally you are saying that you are favouring someone who do not have merits to rank up. I am fairly new to this community. Since I joined I fall in love with this community and doing my best to devote my time to help the community. I am making posts, commenting on others posts, assisting someone who needs help, long story short doing everything from my limit. BUT I personally find this merit system is not working. I mean why do I need to get your attention to have merits? Shouldn't be my work gives me credit? I am not saying you are doing wrong thing. You are also doing your best. Who has time to search for good post and send merits. So what you are doing is calling out people to take merits from you.

Do you see the points I am trying to make? 

I should be discovered by my work here and get merits as credit but I am here to make myself visible to get merits even though I am very much active in this forum and constantly giving my true contribution to the community.

Hope you have time to see my profile and find few of my (constructive!!!) post and then have a second thought.

I do not think this is how the merit system should work. Literally you are saying that you are favouring someone who do not have merits to rank up. I am fairly new to this community. Since I joined I fall in love with this community and doing my best to devote my time to help the community. I am making posts, commenting on others posts, assisting someone who needs help, long story short doing everything from my limit. BUT I personally find this merit system is not working. I mean why do I need to get your attention to have merits? Shouldn't be my work gives me credit? I am not saying you are doing wrong thing. You are also doing your best. Who has time to search for good post and send merits. So what you are doing is calling out people to take merits from you.

Do you see the points I am trying to make? 

I should be discovered by my work here and get merits as credit but I am here to make myself visible to get merits even though I am very much active in this forum and constantly giving my true contribution to the community.

Hope you have time to see my profile and find few of my (constructive!!!) post and then have a second thought.

PS: May be some day when I will have enough sMerits for the community then I will also call out others to give merits for their work if the merit system adopt this trend.

I really feel merits giveaway humiliates us, like we trying to beg for some merits

so, if you rich people hold your merits and trusted by the bitcoin talk forum. please make a role model right now and you guys make good enough posts first to change the situation.

you should know your responsibility, please stop teasing and judging poor people, we are not your entertainment, this is not a class, you are not our teacher, we don't need your grade to graduate from university.

I saw a legendary said that he don't understand about the hate, so anyone has the same question. you should read my post carefully .

and don't say bad words to me just because my post cannot please you.

THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM AND EVERYONE IS WATCHING!!

Mate I back you up 100% this merit giveaway things are like humiliations for us. It's not helping everyone to stay on the same page. May be the merit system needs to be improved. May be it's a wrong thing to give a lot of merits to the higher ranked members out of the air. May be they needed to earn it like us having a small ranked account. May be they needed to start over and needed to see how hard it would be to get merits for the sake of getting raked up.

I am not trying to offend anyone. There are members I saw posted 1000s of comments, if you are with this forum from years then having 1000s of comments should be normal. Look at me... not even two months ( December 14, 2017, 03:18:19 PM ) but have posted over 220 post. And yes I am not making all shitposts (Yes there are some but the number might be less than 5%). The way I am contributing to this community I guess if it goes like this way then after a year I should have more than over 1200 posts! Am I not doing much better than some of the high ranked members who had 100s of merits but still the way you are treating us (giving away merit) is like humiliating us.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

Shouldn't be my work gives me credit?
Posting on forum = Work?  Grin
Would you please stop spamming my topic?
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Shouldn't be my work gives me credit?
Posting on forum = Work?  Grin
Would you please stop spamming my topic?
Seriously?
Is this what you found from my comments on your post?

Just because I did not like what you are doing does not mean you start sounding cheesy. Please be constructive on your replies and show some respect to others. Also please do some study to learn what makes things spammy. Surely you did not like what I said because it went against your psychology and you could not accept it and started shit-talking. May be you are senior than me on this forum in ranking but I am sure there are other stuffs which I know better than you. I know what I am talking about. So please be careful before you act.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
hashcoinusa

Activity: 342
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

Now the new farming happening on Bitcointalk. The talk is all about Merit farming.  It is good thing or bad we will come to know in due course of time.
ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

Now the new farming happening on Bitcointalk. The talk is all about Merit farming.  It is good thing or bad we will come to know in due course of time.
What did you imply in your thread?
I dont really think that the topic was initially created for helping farming accounts to be ranked up, instead of giving motivations for users to contribute high quality posts in order to be considered carefully by topic's creator, malboroza. Nothing mentioned or implied about farming accounts will have privileges in the OP.

I strongly believe that the topic will get attentions of many users and also gives them both motivation to contribute, and sMerits to give away.
Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

I have some merits to share so if you are junior member and you were missed by all, post here and I will send you some merits.

Rules:

I will look at posts written in english, croatian, slovenian and serbian language
Don't quote this post.

2)As for subject, this is not really giveaway, right? I am not braking forum rules with this, right?

Actually I am happy because I do have the requirements you mentioned buddy but at the same time feel so bad to ask you to check my posts and award me if you like my posts because this is not the way things works, in such large place deserving candidates too are missing the opportunity , I think the moderators should rethink about this strategy but feels good beacuse people like you have come forward to award the deservents, great work Buddy
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

Rules:

Don't quote this post.

I would like to give it a shot. Check my posts and let me know if i do qualify for this giveaway. If not let the improvement points to work on.

Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

maybe I think they will give their smerit to people they know, but I myself only got 1 merit from others, but I am still grateful for that.
I agree with this merit because there will be no more spam post that get rank
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

maybe I think they will give their smerit to people they know, but I myself only got 1 merit from others, but I am still grateful for that.
I agree with this merit because there will be no more spam post that get rank

Please check your grammar. her is what it should be like:

" Maybe I think they will give their smerit to people they know, but I myself only got 1 merit from others. But I am still grateful for that.
I agree with this merit because there will be no more spam post that get rank. "

You need to use full stop and comma properly.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Dear sir,
  I just create new account to just contact you I've been banned in the forum, why you accuse me as copying articles of others all my post in my old account @edsnow2017 was my thought if I get fro external source I put the link under of my post please resolve this issue I am working and not polluting bitcoin talk then you will report my account to forum  moderator with no concrete evidence???

and I post it here just to inform you thanks just please I need a valid reason why you report my account it's a total injustice

sd
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 11:32:27 PM by mprep

Dear sir,
  I just create new account to just contact you I've been banned in the forum, why you accuse me as copying articles of others all my post in my old account @edsnow2017 was my thought if I get fro external source I put the link under of my post please resolve this issue I am working and not polluting bitcoin talk then you will report my account to forum  moderator with no concrete evidence???

and I post it here just to inform you thanks just please I need a valid reason why you report my account it's a total injustice
Quoted for reference(ban evade, off topic reply, plagiarism etc)

~
~
~
sorry no.
Is this what you found from my comments on your post?
You were ranting about something. Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 and read 1), 3), 4), 5), 13), 22), 24) and 32).
Now the new farming happening on Bitcointalk. The talk is all about Merit farming.  It is good thing or bad we will come to know in due course of time.
What merit farming? They will run out of merits.
I dont really think that the topic was initially created for helping farming accounts to be ranked up, instead of giving motivations for users to contribute high quality posts in order to be considered carefully by topic's creator, malboroza. Nothing mentioned or implied about farming accounts will have privileges in the OP.

I strongly believe that the topic will get attentions of many users and also gives them both motivation to contribute, and sMerits to give away.
No, it wasn't, i believe merit was introduced because of hundreds goodblessgoodlucksir accounts posting from many alt accounts in the same threads post under post paraphrasing their own words in many ways but in general writing nonsense, posts like "no internet no bitcoin" and 2000+ replies looking like "bitcoin can't work without internet and because bitcoin is online we need internet in order to work with bitcoin" so it would be stupid to give merit to such users unless they improve their post quality.
Please check your spam burst.

~

Bitcoin is sure to suffer or will continue to decrease in value because there will be no access to the internet. Having no access in the internet means that all bitcoin related activities will surely stop. Well, i dont think if there is any trading that will happen since i think bitcoin cannot exist of there's no internet so, there is no possible trading can happen if there is no internet.

Bitcoin cannot exist with internet and internet can exiat without bitcoin but bitcoin will always be part of the internet. If it is turned off then bitcoin is not accessible anymore though your money will be save since no one can access it even yourself. I do think turning off or internet being gone is a low chance of happening. So all in al, hacing the internet turned off can cause of no interaction in cryptocurrency.
My sixth sense told me that you will come, so please read post which is only 2 posts above yours and part where I mentioned "NO internet no bitcoin"  Lol!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Reydom

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

I'm not so sure if I'll be like for a long time. This merit system changes the views of some forum users. But I will remain obedient to this rule. Hopefully someone will help me in this merit system. Please check if I deserve it.
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

in the race of how to find out what was going on i have stumbled on many things and came the new merit system .. being here since july and my frst almost all posts wer intended to help i also wrote some in off topics as well..
trying to understand the system of merit more.. if i deserve it i will be glad and if u can possubly advise what we need to step forward and make changes.. soul purpose of this forum is to help and share good information i belive.

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

I'm not so sure if I'll be like for a long time. This merit system changes the views of some forum users. But I will remain obedient to this rule. Hopefully someone will help me in this merit system. Please check if I deserve it.
Merit shouldn't change your view.
I can't read your posts because I don't understand your language. Sorry buddy.

in the race of how to find out what was going on i have stumbled on many things and came the new merit system .. being here since july and my frst almost all posts wer intended to help i also wrote some in off topics as well..
trying to understand the system of merit more.. if i deserve it i will be glad and if u can possubly advise what we need to step forward and make changes.. soul purpose of this forum is to help and share good information i belive.
Most of your posts are one line spam burst in off topic section.

Locking this topic for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: