Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO: is it worth participating?  (Read 838 times)
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

in my opinion yes it's worth partecipating to the telegram ico, i still don't know why they need so much money, but if they make what they say in the whitepaper it could be the first cryptocurrencies that goes mainstream, every telegram accounts becomes istantly a crypto wallet with a huge numbers of people that could use it.  the  users base is very important, for example facebook paid a lot whatsapp not for the app value, they could have done another similar app but for it's users base.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
VuValley

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

I thought it was 20 million min investment fiat invitation only to be involved in the sale?
Adedufira

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Telegram is a mainstay of my business, any ICO that they're starting up is a solid wager.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Hasn't it been sold out? Or I misunderstood something? Anyway, it would be pretty interesting to watch this project developing. Pavel Durov is well known for it's successful IT projects
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

Pavel Durov announced ICO of a blockchain-platform based on the
telegram messenger.

In today's video, I will briefly analyze the strong and weak sides of the TON to help cryptoinvestors make the decision if it's worth to participate.

Join us in our social networks to keep updated.

Sorry for the sound, we have temporary issues with the mic.

This video is also about the Telegram Open Network, TON, and the Gram cryptocurrency.

https://youtu.be/9yHWIXtc4u8
is it real

will telegram really make a coin?

is there any news or links aboıt it?

i sitll dont believe to it.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

For sure the ICO will become successful because it's being widely used in crypto related activities like bounty programs, ICO discussion channel and updates plus the fact that they have a lot of users.
The development is already there since they have an app already so i think what we are waiting will be their program what their tokens can be use for.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

I believe this one will be huge, for sure  Wink

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

What? Is it real? I heard that Pavel Durov has just confirmed Gramtoken.io is a scam and now he announces a new project? If yes, I think it is a potential project to invest. Telegram is really a good corporation.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

telegram is an already working project , why would they want a coin for that ! it just doesn't make any sense
Please read the whitepaper, TON(Telegram Open Network) is an ambitious project that is more of a cryptocurrency integrating within the Telegram application. In the whitepaper of the TON, they highlighted the development goals of the blockchain 3.0 and showed that TON is a powerful and versatile platform.
weeman

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

Based on current hype, I think it's worth participating, although I think this is how we will know we have reached peak bubble.

OAX (http://goo.gl/qzea5t) - MARKET INTEGRATION PLATFORM - ANN (http://goo.gl/h9ZJHW) - BOUNTY ANN (http://goo.gl/g1aMJU)
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

I think it will be worth investing in telgram ico as many development teams are using telegram for community management. It is great as ecosystem. I personally enjoy using telegram.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
krinvat77

Activity: 294

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

I am sure that the project will raise maximum funds. Many friends are approaching me, who are not engaged in crypto and ask how to participate in the telegram ico. Are ready to invest serious money. And the closer the date is, the more those wishing. Only therefore I will participate, hype rate is very high.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Thing is, I believe that the inicial amounts that they will be asking for the tokens aren't going to be for average joe's like some of us. I believe that only those with a high liquidity will be able to enter into this ICO, which is a shame of course. I don't have that many coins, but I will sure love to enter into the Telegram ICO since I already use it's messenger app for quite a while. We'll see how this goes ...
rehash

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

You cannot decide before seeing an official whitepaper, roadmap, token metrics, etc.
It could turn into a nice project or it can be a money grab.
Tadhana23

Activity: 126

VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

Definitely Yes! Every ICO's have Telegram and it worth it same like Facebook and Twitter can used it to instant messaging service and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. 

router50

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

Telegram and Pavel Durov are brand and I believe it will worth for both long-term holding and short term gains for re-selling
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

we dont even know the minimum yet so its possible most people cant participate in it at all
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

If I succeed, I will definitely participate. Very large Hype around the project. Many of my friends want to participate and invest large sums. So do I.

charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
Merited by Jraf95 (2)

If I succeed, I will definitely participate. Very large Hype around the project. Many of my friends want to participate and invest large sums. So do I.
For me it depends on how much hyped initial coin offering well be pass on.And if its really large then it is worth participating,but if its not that large enough i think its not worth participating. However,this ICO is attracting a range of some investors who see the deal as less of an investment in cryptocurrency and more as another investment in a promising consumer product.In that case a lot new investors will invest and that,it is worth participating.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

I will pass. 1.2 billion starting market cap? Especially in today's total valuation for the crypto market of 300B? No, no, no.
It may be great messenger, it may succeed over the long-term and in a vacuum, it actually may be a winning investment.
But the opportunity cost is so huge. For the time I have the money locked in in Telegram, I can flip tens of ICOs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: