Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO: is it worth participating?  (Read 838 times)
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

Pavel Durov announced ICO of a blockchain-platform based on the
telegram messenger.

In today's video, I will briefly analyze the strong and weak sides of the TON to help cryptoinvestors make the decision if it's worth to participate.

Join us in our social networks to keep updated.

Sorry for the sound, we have temporary issues with the mic.

This video is also about the Telegram Open Network, TON, and the Gram cryptocurrency.

https://youtu.be/9yHWIXtc4u8
In my opinion if this project would push through it would be very successful because they have a very famous product. Everybody just wanted to have a piece of it. And yes i would absolutely participate on their ICO if given the chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

In my opinion if this project would push through it would be very successful because they have a very famous product. Everybody just wanted to have a piece of it. And yes i would absolutely participate on their ICO if given the chance.
I don't understand why he need make ICO, if he already has a lot of money. For me, it's not the most successful idea to do ICO on a product that already exists.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

I dont see any information about dates of this ico but as for me it will be definitely worth participating in it.Im gonna keep a couple of etherium for this deal. Smiley
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

I read that ico will be in March. So far there is no information. So there will only be closed sales for large investors?    Too bad!

alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

As far as i know there will be very high entry threshold.
I think we will not have the opportunity to participate.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

As far as i know there will be very high entry threshold.
I think we will not have the opportunity to participate.
Its quite interesting that telegram have there own blockchain project.I think it is worth participating,because messaging and communication services have been some of the key beneficiaries of the Internet age.And their platforms are moving towards becoming integrated ecosystems with many aspiring to expand their service menu to cover financial products.In addition,i think there is opportunity of messaging services to not only have their currencies, but currencies that can be traded agnostically across multiple chains and platforms.

breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

I am %100 sure it will hyped couple of months right after coins were released to public. Telegram is very important popular chat application, its obvious many people will profit over its blockchain project.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

I`m not sure that you have 50kk$ to invest.
Durov rejected requests from some funds. Funds wanted to invest min 20kk$ in TON, but were rejected. The team chooses those individuals who are more suited to the project. Therefore, even if you have a lot of money, this is not a guarantee that you will be able to invest in TON.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

I`m not sure that you have 50kk$ to invest.
Durov rejected requests from some funds. Funds wanted to invest min 20kk$ in TON, but were rejected. The team chooses those individuals who are more suited to the project. Therefore, even if you have a lot of money, this is not a guarantee that you will be able to invest in TON.
waoo that means this a very important project! The teams are not even looking for money but are looking for same particular personality before collecting investment. TON have make a lot of publications and I was thinking there are one of those ico looking for few dollars.
Based on current hype, I think it's worth participating, although I think this is how we will know we have reached peak bubble.
My friend make about  $3500 from the telegram ico he invested in . I think it is still good for one to invest in it too.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

How would this idea help improve telegram as some people have stated it's the end article article already?
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

With so much attention, I wonder if there will ever be a crowdsale. Just like other big upcoming ICO's, canceling the crowdsale and selling all tokens to whales seems to be the new way.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

I've heard of TON ICO for weeks now but no official announcement whatsoever. Or maybe I'm not searching that much? Must be a private presale or something. I would like to invest on great ICOs . I'm watching out on this one.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

While you are at telegram ico, keep an eye on savedroid
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

While you are at telegram ico, keep an eye on savedroid
Are you try to compare Telegram ICO and savedroid? Are you think that there are ICO's same levels and same hype? I don't think so.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

In my sight yes it is worth to buy. Who does not know about telegram nowaday ? Telegram have many user and it is more powerfull then whats up  maybe we can say biggest competitor and also the bot there is really powerfull also the encryption. I will posibly going all in for their ico.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Estrath

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

telegram messenger.

In today's video, I will briefly analyze the strong and weak sides of the TON to help cryptoinvestors make the decision if it's worth to participate.

Join us in our social networks to keep updated.

Sorry for the sound, we have temporary issues with the mic.

This video is also about the Telegram Open Network, TON, and the Gram cryptocurrency.

https://youtu.be/9yHWIXtc4u8

Maybe you need to google his legit photo once again Grin, because there was not even one official statement about this project from him. These all news are just speculation for now until this all mess will not be backed up by his public speaking. How can you analyze something and even consider to invest in some project after reading some unofficial wp that was found no one knows where? There is no official site, official anything... And yet people speculating about some sales ''only for chosen big investors'' and stuff...

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
nakkanak

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

no, it is not work because in my opinion it can not determine will be a successful ico, but this is good enough for the place of exchanging information with other
deathwish

Activity: 123

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

wait .. what? when was the ICO ? I cant participate but my friends can and they probably missed. And yes i would absolutely participate on their ICO if given the chance. Who would not. In the land of speculative buy, this is as good as it can get.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

I think this is an unnecessary ICO. Here the task is simply to collect a lot of money, the effect of this will not be. Especially as far as I know hardcap this project has more than 100kk $

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
techbill

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

telegram messenger.

I think that this project will be successful.
All crypto-community use Telegram for communication. That's why the project will have a strong and good promotion. Although i'm not sure that this project will really cost 3 millions ETH as I read in the news. But everyone will talk about Telegram for several months.

3 million eths? That's too greedy. This is a money making idea for Telegram. I just feel a little disgusted by it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: