Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO: is it worth participating?  (Read 839 times)
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

One thing for sure, they won't offer their ICO here or make an announcement thread in Bitcointalk. They are too damm popular with Crypto Groups. They will go directly to the end-users.

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

The good ICO would let you in through the door unless you sign up for private sales. Recent ICOs hardly gets to the crowd sale.
If you ge to get in, then you'd know that people aren't enthused.

kyle1921

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

I have a hard time believing this coin will appreciate in value. Maybe its my ignorance but from what I have read about it doesn't really do anything different from any other coin.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

One thing for sure, they won't offer their ICO here or make an announcement thread in Bitcointalk. They are too damm popular with Crypto Groups. They will go directly to the end-users.
who knows, i hope there will be one in here since discussion for their ICO will be fun for sure  Cheesy
anyway, since we know that telegram has a lot of users and active daily and most of crypto guys are in there i think it's just a matter of minutes of hours to get sold out once the ICO started, in short it is worth it Smiley

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

I still can't decide to bur tokens or not.
Because telegram from one side is very popular, but from another it's already developed product. I will wait for another opinions.

Well, you have good analysis. Telegram is very popular social network now so what they need to develop again?
Its been developed for good enough. If it needs more further development then they dont need very much money.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:01:57 AM

Heard of it a few weeks ago. I think this project will be hyped by a lot and many will invest in hope of getting a quick profit.
I personally will not invest in the Telegram ICO since, this probably will be one of the overhyped ICOs again. But surely I will keep an eye on it and see how things will work out and develop. Excited already to see more news about it.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Heard of it a few weeks ago. I think this project will be hyped by a lot and many will invest in hope of getting a quick profit.
I personally will not invest in the Telegram ICO since, this probably will be one of the overhyped ICOs again. But surely I will keep an eye on it and see how things will work out and develop. Excited already to see more news about it.
Unequivocally, the administration of telegrams is trying to earn money in this way. And this is bad, but on the other hand we know that Telegram is a real project that is used by quite a lot of people and companies. Therefore, the prospects in this project will be good and worth participating.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

since the whitepaper leak we had no new news, so i suggest you to wait for an official announcement, there are a lot of scammers on telegram speacking about gram and telegram ico, avoid them or you will loose your money

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Super worth it. Because you will just join and no need to do anymore, just join to their telegram and fill up the form. Easy as 1,2,3. But you can also considered the stakes there, because the more participants the less token you will receive because many users participated.
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

I would say great product and team - no one can doubt that. The issue I have is the token metrics; 5B supply is huge. If this puts the marketcap anything like $500M, then just not worth it
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

You forgot one thing about Telegram, guys. Telegram started with start-up money which its intention was non-profit, meaning a rich dude donated huge sums of money to the Telegram project without expecting any return.

I don't know what the ICO is for though. Or how will it be profitable to buyers.

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

You forgot one thing about Telegram, guys. Telegram started with start-up money which its intention was non-profit, meaning a rich dude donated huge sums of money to the Telegram project without expecting any return.

I don't know what the ICO is for though. Or how will it be profitable to buyers.
In simple, it's speculation!
This is how buyers of telegram ICO or any other ICO makes profit. Do you really think people are interested in contributing to the project, building a good decentralised currency? Nope, Most of the people invest in ICOs to increase their fiat holdings.

Blah blah
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

I'm not going to participate. The market capitalization is simply too huge. After all, this one is just a messenger app. And I don't even particularly like it.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

I'm not going to participate. The market capitalization is simply too huge. After all, this one is just a messenger app. And I don't even particularly like it.

Same here. Might regret it, but the token metrics as mentioned above are not very good. Will have to wait and see how it does when it hits the exchanges.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

I am going to pass on the ICO and wait and see how it does on exchanges after it starts trading.
It is a good project without a doubt.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

The success of the cryptocurrency will be based on the use of the existing network of users, because 180 million people around the world will quickly ensure the popularity of the new crypt. In addition, the network will introduce its own kind of technology-type blockchain, largest and completely organic: those who today correspond to the Telegram, will become the operators of the circuits of digital transactions.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

With so much attention, I wonder if there will ever be a crowdsale. Just like other big upcoming ICO's, canceling the crowdsale and selling all tokens to whales seems to be the new way.
Allullas

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

since the whitepaper leak we had no new news, so i suggest you to wait for an official announcement, there are a lot of scammers on telegram speacking about gram and telegram ico, avoid them or you will loose your money

I totally agree. Better we wait. I saw an advertise about gram token. Who knows if it´s for real?
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

According to the Verge, Telegram messenger sent messages to its investors about plans to hold the second closed round of pre-ICO blockchain platform Telegram Open Network. I don't think there would be someone to participate ico Wink
topcigars

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

i think you will probably will have the chance to buy the coin under ico price after the exchange listing.  lately this big coins are making the same when they start trading. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: