Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ONEPAY - Decentralized POS Solutions on the EOS Blockchain  (Read 757 times)
ONEPAY (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Hi guys,

I am just curious if you have working beta product or not?

Hello! We are releasing a prototype demo on saturday!
someprimetime

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

Thanks for the replies.

I still think you should reveal your team before the crowdsale. How often have you given money to something without actually knowing who is building it?

While we see the benefit of releasing our identities, imagine the following two scenarios:

1. Before we have secured an attorney, we release our identities. It turns out that something we were doing did not comply with US securities laws or was some kind of SEC/FTC violation. We are forced to return anything we raised (be it 10 eth or 10000 eth). This leaves us at 0 Eth for all the time we spent promoting the ICO and doing marketing (we havent hired anyone for marketing, we do all of this ourselves currently). We may also face civil penalties.

2. We do not reveal our identities before the sale. We raise less eth than we would have (lets say we only raise 100 Eth). While we raised a small amount, compared to scenario one (where we raised nothing and might have been penalized by federal regulatory bodies), we are still 100 Eth ahead. This eth is enough for us to hire an attorney and purchase listing on an exchange. We can always sell tokens through a dev sell wall to raise more money. The product development wont be put on hold since we do not need to hire any developers. Not having marketing wont kill us, since releasing a working product will organically drive buyers to our ERC20 token, and will allow us to raise eth on the secondary market (aka exchanges).

In short, we've weighed the pro's and con's of releasing our identities before hiring legal help, and the cons far outweigh the pros. We dont need funds to BUILD our product, we need funds to PROMOTE it. Building apps is what the entire team is specialized in, so funding or not, it will eventually get done. Not to mention all of us are employed full time, so there are no starving developers living on hopes and dreams on our team :]

If people do not want to trust us, we don't blame them and we do not hold it against them. Just for perspective, people thought EOS was a scam when it was announced.

That's pretty much what I was looking for. To see if you guys did your due diligence.

Two things that stick out:

dev sell wall

Not familiar with this concept in terms of a team putting a sell wall up (maybe that was a typo)?

Not to mention all of us are employed full time, so there are no starving developers living on hopes and dreams on our team :]

Employed full time working on this project? How many are there of you, if you can reveal that?
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

Sneak peak of tomorrows video!
https://imgur.com/a/JGmRJ
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

That's pretty much what I was looking for. To see if you guys did your due diligence.

dev sell wall

Not familiar with this concept in terms of a team putting a sell wall up (maybe that was a typo)?

Not to mention all of us are employed full time, so there are no starving developers living on hopes and dreams on our team :]

Employed full time working on this project? How many are there of you, if you can reveal that?

The dev sell wall is when we sell chucks of tokens on the open market (exchanges) to raise capital (if for instance, our ico only barely made it over the softcap and we need more funds, or for some major purchase that might come up, emergency legal fees etc).

There are 6 devs working on this project.
someprimetime

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

dev sell wall

The dev sell wall is when we sell chucks of tokens on the open market (exchanges) to raise capital (if for instance, our ico only barely made it over the softcap and we need more funds, or for some major purchase that might come up, emergency legal fees etc).

Cool. Just saw a screenshot of the demo. Very interested to watch it when you release the video.

I might suggest investing in a less generic logo, but otherwise, looks clean. Something in a similar style to this: https://dribbble.com/michaelspitz
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

dev sell wall

Cool. Just saw a screenshot of the demo. Very interested to watch it when you release the video.

I might suggest investing in a less generic logo, but otherwise, looks clean. Something in a similar style to this: https://dribbble.com/michaelspitz

Thank you for the kind suggestion! After the ICO we will invest in marketing/branding and most importantly, legal. Until then, we will be focused on releasing product demos and getting the word out about them :]
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Our first demo video has beed released! Check it out here: https://youtu.be/wpa3Stu_hPM
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

Thank you telegram user @indend007 for the awesome article! https://steemit.com/coinkorea/@indend007/eos-pos-onepay-ico
quantum-space-man

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Our first demo video has beed released! Check it out here: https://youtu.be/wpa3Stu_hPM

That looks amazing! Is this a testnet transaction in realtime?
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

That looks amazing! Is this a testnet transaction in realtime?

Yes! The next video will include a demo of the transaction being recorded into the merchant web portal Transaction History page in real time
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

Reminder: Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Whitelist!
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

Friendly reminder: today is the last day to sign up for the whitelist! Please visit https://one-pay.io to sign up!
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

Quick reminder, last few hours left to sign up for the whitelist!
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

I think even with a good idea, but completely anonymous teams are hard to raise money. The developer did not study the jurisdiction of countries where the crypt is allowed?
catchingfire

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

You're new project, good luck and wish you to be successful!
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

The Presale is now live!!!
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:47:35 AM

Idea is good. According to me most useful token ideas based on crypto currency payment systems such as POS etc. . There is incredible potential on this area. But on your project all i can see just a good idea. I couldn't see any solid work, product or solution. For now you are just selling dreams. I will come back if you succeed and produced somethings.

I wish good luck.
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Idea is good. According to me most useful token ideas based on crypto currency payment systems such as POS etc. . There is incredible potential on this area. But on your project all i can see just a good idea. I couldn't see any solid work, product or solution. For now you are just selling dreams. I will come back if you succeed and produced somethings.

I wish good luck.

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We are going to release a web demo on our site with basic account creation and transactions using the API layer that will be powering our app across different platforms. The demo will be out sometime next week. We will post an update here when it is ready.
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Announcement: Web Demo coming March 2nd. You will be able to create an account on our EOS testnet, send eos, receive eos, see your transactions, and chat with other users!
ONEPAY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

Reminder: PreIco ends on March 2nd - the current discount for the PreIco is 45%!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: