Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free merit  (Read 2040 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

We can see that user A sent user B a ton of merits for all time.  Smiley
If by "all time" you mean 120 days, then sure. Wink

(I'm referring to the cap that you can find on the merit history page)

You don't think there will be a dozen services (like BPIP) that record all transactions in an external database for later analysing?  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

I was shocked when I firstly knew that it is more difficult to make rank up. we need merit to do it. and I wonder how to get merit. your simple information give big benefits for me as a newbie. thank you.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

merit is one of the requirements to level up, the higher your rank in the forum then the higher your salary in the signature campaign, with the merit rules then we all have to learn to make a good post and useful for all of us
tankman

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
1- improve your writing style
2- try to read posts before relying so you don't repeat something already said
3- improve your English or just stay in your local board
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

Man, you are in a signature campaign yourself.  Tongue
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

It's good to see how some people are considerate and show affection on how to help others to gain merits.
But as others have said. This is just another duplicate topic. It is not needed anymore.
And what gets me a bit angry is that you got 50 merits for it which might be better if this merits are distributed to newbies who really deserved even a portion of that amount.
I am not accusing you but I also feel that that account is an alt.
cho99 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

I wanna just make some points clear here :
1- when I created this topic I didn't expect to have such a number of replies and views so for that I'm so glad  .
2- I really appreciate some replies specially from newbies and junior members and happy that somehow this post should help them to make a good contribution on this forum .
3 - I didn't expect either to get 51 merit points for this post and specially 50 merit from only one person and for that I saw many replies accusing me and this user being farming accounts . If someone have a prove to that he can just report that for moderators . If this is farming than this account should be at least a full member rank by this time .
4 - also accusing that  My account is an alt of the hero member who gives me the 50 merit has no sense , it's not my alt account and even if it is , I believe that having alt account is not considered a crime .
5 - it was not my purpose by this created topic to get merit points , I wanted only to advice new users to focus on opportunities here in the forum more than trying to get merit to rank up and try to be enrolled in signature campaigns . We all need cash but there are multiple ways to get it not only from campaigns.
Finally - I don't need merit points and I don't even need to rank up , I was totally surprised getting that because I really consider that my post may help some people but not deserve that much of merit . So if some people consider this wrong or an abuse of the system I rather prefer that those merit points should be removed from me because I don't need them anyway . I'm very happy being a member already and I don't want nothing more .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

It's good to see how some people are considerate and show affection on how to help others to gain merits.
But as others have said. This is just another duplicate topic. It is not needed anymore.
And what gets me a bit angry is that you got 50 merits for it which might be better if this merits are distributed to newbies who really deserved even a portion of that amount.
I am not accusing you but I also feel that that account is an alt.

Since this is a duplicate topic as you said, I do not why have given unnecessary bump to this non live thread. You need to check your query by creating the own thread on the same board or elsewhere to report the alt users. DTs and Moderator very strict towards the scammers and alt users.
Lol, don't worry if anyone get the merit for their cheap post. Just click the report to moderator and write down. Crying won't help at all.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

I do appreciate with you.I am totally agree with your suggestions. But,your post didn't match with your headline.It should have been something different. As you told,everything has it's price. So,as a result,merits cannot get in free.It's hard to get, even the tough one now a days.I agree.

You have given nice suggestions. But,I don't think, working in signature campaign can do any harm in getting merits.Rather it will help one to get involved in better signature campaigns.Because, good signature campaigns give us some rules like scam,or shit posts won't be counted. So,each of the participant try to do meaningful and quality posts.This is helpful for them to get merit.Beside this,your post was good.

Thank you.

daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

I wanna just make some points clear here :
1- when I created this topic I didn't expect to have such a number of replies and views so for that I'm so glad  .
2- I really appreciate some replies specially from newbies and junior members and happy that somehow this post should help them to make a good contribution on this forum .
3 - I didn't expect either to get 51 merit points for this post and specially 50 merit from only one person and for that I saw many replies accusing me and this user being farming accounts . If someone have a prove to that he can just report that for moderators . If this is farming than this account should be at least a full member rank by this time .
4 - also accusing that  My account is an alt of the hero member who gives me the 50 merit has no sense , it's not my alt account and even if it is , I believe that having alt account is not considered a crime .
5 - it was not my purpose by this created topic to get merit points , I wanted only to advice new users to focus on opportunities here in the forum more than trying to get merit to rank up and try to be enrolled in signature campaigns . We all need cash but there are multiple ways to get it not only from campaigns.
Finally - I don't need merit points and I don't even need to rank up , I was totally surprised getting that because I really consider that my post may help some people but not deserve that much of merit . So if some people consider this wrong or an abuse of the system I rather prefer that those merit points should be removed from me because I don't need them anyway . I'm very happy being a member already and I don't want nothing more .
Well i found the imfomation and advice very helpful
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

It seems that you're showing how to earn free merit by start new thread and explain about merit things ( current hot topic ) so you have excuse for your HERO account to give your smaller rank member , 50 merit

Genius  Grin

Consider this as an exception. Such cases are happening even after members keep reporting them and these accounts getting negative trust. Some members will never give up on cheating. They make it look so obvious that it is very easy to spot. There cannot be two opinions that this post did not deserve 50 merit points. Not only those 50 merit points got wasted (which should have gone to genuine posts) , it also gives a wrong message to the people seeing this. This is a big discouragement for a member who is trying to level up following all rules here.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

Merits is free and will always be, if you want it by true way. This is given by the forums to distribute in quality posts. The main initiative is to reduce the no. Of spammers in the forum who just want to participate in signature campaigns.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts .  Wink

I am unable to understand how signature campaign participation can affect getting merits.  Making  quality post just depends upon one's ability to express himself over the subject for which he is having knowledge.  Now if he wears signature I am sure it will not affect his writing ability.
Though nothing is free in this world, we have to pay something in return for what we receive.  Suppose I write and post some topic, my expression, presentation, message is liked by some senior ; in return he may send merit.  Though I have paid nothing in physical but the knowledge I expressed is the value I paid which could increase / satisfy the knowledge level of merit sender.
50 merits for this post   Grin       Please Share the secret behind this huge success, for  the benefit of others.  Roll Eyes
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

I don`t understand why you don`t follow you own rules. Your writing style isn`t such an excellent one. You have created a topic that has already been mentioned thousands of times. You didn`t write anything new and useful. And most importantly, your post does not fully match the title of your topic. You make grammatical mistakes, so your English is not very good. And you participate in signature campaigns, although you recommend that others don`t.
Based on all of the above, I absolutely do not understand how you managed to get 50 merits for that post?
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

Some merit are sold in black market but it seems like to be so expensive. Or maybe it could be free if youre his/her relative or loveone. Lol.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

Why do I have a feeling that this is just a thread used as an excuse for merit farming? Roll Eyes
Someone gave him 50 MERIT for this redundant post. I dont think he even deserve that. Justice for those who post this before but didnt get 50 merit. Lol.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

~
Hi cho99,

I recommend you to lock the topic off. This one is un-necessary, and also shows your face off (due to your merit exchanges in the past, 50 Merits for such a  normal topic). You should lock this one, for yourself, and both the forum and other users.
The reason is after locking, no newcomers can join the topic, and try to revive this one to pump it up with their non-sense thread.
Thanks if you lock this one in advance.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Why do I have a feeling that this is just a thread used as an excuse for merit farming? Roll Eyes

Yeah, nothing special and more than 50 merit by DIA7

Exactly DIA7 sent him all his merits he gets when the system was introduced. This is his alt account or just merit abuse. Why there is no red trust given to this accounts?
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

Merits is free and will always be, if you want it by true way. This is given by the forums to distribute in quality posts. The main initiative is to reduce the no. Of spammers in the forum who just want to participate in signature campaigns.
Of course it is a very obligatory thing to do. Creating good post quality and also contributing to the forum is a thing to be fulfilled when we want to get merit. If you see some users who get merit but they actually do not have the quality then I make sure they do unfair actions. They do something that is not commendable in order to qualify to follow the signature campaign. Let's contribute and we will get a satisfactory result and do not forget not to be a scammer and spammers. Because It can harm ourselves and also others. Struggling with a contribution will be far more valuable than we earn a little money. By making a good contribution then we can earn more money. Trust me !!
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Merits are free you just need to have a good comments and posts. Response to other questions nicely. Spread useful information and you users will give you merits.
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

interesting read. a bit of loss of time go through the 5 pages still hoping you can get free merit though.

this should be locked as mentioned above. just a waste of space through resurrection Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: