Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free merit  (Read 2040 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Why do I have a feeling that this is just a thread used as an excuse for merit farming? Roll Eyes
Same here!! The OP thought he could outsmart us by posting a qualifying post that could help people. So, if he got 50 merit points, no one would blame him or accuse him. It sounds very fishy for me to be honest. His idea was suggested by many other members on this forum and no one got 50 merit points. I do not see how this thread deserves many points. One merit point per user is enough if you ask me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Why do I have a feeling that this is just a thread used as an excuse for merit farming? Roll Eyes
Same here!! The OP thought he could outsmart us by posting a qualifying post that could help people. So, if he got 50 merit points, no one would blame him or accuse him. It sounds very fishy for me to be honest. His idea was suggested by many other members on this forum and no one got 50 merit points. I do not see how this thread deserves many points. One merit point per user is enough if you ask me.

Yep - a couple more candidates for the ignore list. Not that they appear to need my merits, but I'll use them for more deserving members.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

And now he gave a merit back to DlA7, do you think its not an obvious act to send 50 merits and then after some months give some merit again? I really hate people like this they should get a red tag.  Angry

Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

And now he gave a merit back to DlA7, do you think its not an obvious act to send 50 merits and then after some months give some merit again? I really hate people like this they should get a red tag.  Angry
Well, it's obviously merit farming. I have feeling before. Just waiting DT member to do it, Its time will coming in soon.  Shocked
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

at least your word "Free" attracted a lot of treasure hunters, but they should remember that hunting gold was never so easy
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

Merit system was created to stop spamming endemic and allocating merit points to only deserved threads. Therefore, merits are not totally free. Users should and have to do something to earn merits, specifically making contributions to the forum via their threads, topics, infographics, etc.
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

It would have been better if you made the heading like how to get merit. Writing it as free merit gives a thought of possibility for paid merit as well.

I am sure that having good English helps you write constructive posts but this is not the compulsory requirement for a quality post. The intentions and attitude of the member should also be considered.

I just used the word free only to get more attention for the topic because I know that this could be an attraction , the message that I'm trying to send is there are a lot of opportunities in the forum to get money easier than trying to be enrolled in signature campaign , when I joined this forum my intention was to get information and get more closer to the cryptocurrencies world but when I understood the purpose of this forum I tried to share my knowledge and my opinion also with others .

You yourself are carrying a signature, but Smiley
samarnaaz

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
1- improve your writing style
2- try to read posts before relying so you don't repeat something already said
3- improve your English or just stay in your local board
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

i will try your all advice and tips and i am working at my English and writing skill... We should not join signature Huh
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

there is no such free merit..merits are given to those users who has a lot of experience in this king of business. i am having a hard time getting those merits eventhough my post are useful or has a sense. unlike others who is given merits but when you look at their post, the post is not that great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: