Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Project Money Back" - We are getting our money back, stolen by scam ICOs!!!  (Read 366 times)
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Project Money Back is an open community of crypto investors that were cheated out of millions worth of bitcoin and ethereum in fake ICOs and scam projects. We want our money back and have come up with the only way get it! - Comment below for details if interested!!
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

I think this is not possible for both now and future. You know, crypto currencies are irreversible. And unless the scammer(s) regret, you will not get your money back. This never happens though.
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

@Cean

You are right!
We can't get it back directly. However, most of our money is still in the market used by these scammers.
We can come together and create a unified coin that is pushed by the entire community and recover some of our lost funds by trading as a group!

We are already building a large group

check out https://projectmoneyback.org

or message us on twitter:  @moneybackcoin

We need to spread the word.
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Given the number of people affected by scams, with publicity, you could quite easily meet your Phase 1 target of 1000 subscribers. I've signed up so perhaps just 999 to go Smiley

I think it would help everyone if you could share a little about the people behind Project Money Back and their scam story.

Good luck!
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

it is impossible, how you do it, the point of this post, I do not understand, Yes there are a lot of deceived people and make with it anything

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

How is it possible to recover money that was scammed from unsuspecting investors ? This will be the best  thing that can happen to ICO investors. I will like to know how the project want to achieve this.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

it is impossible, how you do it, the point of this post, I do not understand, Yes there are a lot of deceived people and make with it anything
Its not about getting stolen founds per se.
This is just an idea of token/coin with vendetta as main theme. Source of income is still god old ICO.
In my opinion such theme is not so great unfortunately.
No actual tracking of scamers or those stolen money will take place. None of those thieves will face any consequences.
Rather @OP than konstant111:
Why such vengeful description of an ICO will not be successful? Because of negative massage it strikes right at buyers.
All people will notice is; the word scam, they will get scared, they will be having doubts.
Without some sort of mercenaries, sophisticated, spy grade equipment such endeavour is impossible and most people will know this, now what we are left with, is just another ICO. Loud and catchy phrases won't change that fact.
And where I do wish you huge, moon scale successes, there I cant see other purpose than your personal gains.

MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

Given the number of people affected by scams, with publicity, you could quite easily meet your Phase 1 target of 1000 subscribers. I've signed up so perhaps just 999 to go Smiley

I think it would help everyone if you could share a little about the people behind Project Money Back and their scam story.

Good luck!

Happy you signed up! Every person helps. To grow this number quickly we just need people to share the information and website. Once we hit a certain number of subscribers we will put a live counter of the number of sign ups.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

Project Money Back is an open community of crypto investors that were cheated out of millions worth of bitcoin and ethereum in fake ICOs and scam projects. We want our money back and have come up with the only way get it! - Comment below for details if interested!!

Why don't you please just announce your details here? Isn't that what ANN threads are about?
Seriously though I think you are a joker enjoying a good laugh here.

MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

How is it possible to recover money that was scammed from unsuspecting investors ? This will be the best  thing that can happen to ICO investors. I will like to know how the project want to achieve this.

To answer everyone's question we cannot recover our transactions but collectively we can definitely make our money back or at least get close to recovering as much funds as possible.

To address your comments @Poptok1
if you read the road map and details on our website you will see that personal gain is out of the question.

We have a total supply of 21 million MNBK coins.

For the initial release we are only issuing 2000 coins.

The 2000 coins is for up to 2000 investors that have been affected and are interested in Project Money Back.

Each investor is encouraged to buy 1 coin only at ETH 0.004 and each coin holder will receive an airdrop of 5,000 MNBK coins each.

From this point on we will release the remaining 10.9 million coins for public sale and use our community of over 2000 investors to push the project.

As a collective we can most definitely have a successful coin, and use our community to grow and have the coin listed.

Please note: We have also stated that unless our community reaches at minimum 1000 people/ Target 2000. The project will not go ahead! We will not proceed with the initial release of 2000 coins and no one will spend any money

This is a real attempt at getting our money back and this project will only work if every one puts effort in and if we are honest with our intentions from the start!

Please share and read https://projectmoneyback.org

We will also be setting up a telegram!
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Why don't you please just announce your details here? Isn't that what ANN threads are about?
Seriously though I think you are a joker enjoying a good laugh here.

This isn't supposed to be an ICO for everyone! Our priority is the people that have lost money in fake ICOs or scam projects.

Hence the reason we are not trying to make an announcement like everyone else. The people that respond to this thread are those genuinely interested and happy to work as a collective!

ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

The 2000 coins is for up to 2000 investors that have been affected and are interested in Project Money Back.

Each investor is encouraged to buy 1 coin only at ETH 0.004 and each coin holder will receive an airdrop of 5,000 MNBK coins each.

So the point is, you want to sell 2000 coins @ 0.0004ETH ie, collect 8 ETH. In return they get another 5,000 coins each.
Why don't you put it up in plain english, you are selling 5001 coins for 0.004 ETH?
But it does not in any way help in recovering anything which they may have been scammed, rather, there is every possibility that they will be scammed 0.004 ETH more Grin
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

So the point is, you want to sell 2000 coins @ 0.0004ETH ie, collect 8 ETH. In return they get another 5,000 coins each.
Why don't you put it up in plain english, you are selling 5001 coins for 0.004 ETH?
But it does not in any way help in recovering anything which they may have been scammed, rather, there is every possibility that they will be scammed 0.004 ETH more Grin

We were always going to face skepticism like this! And there is literally nothing that we can do to negate this except the fact that this entire project works on the sole basis of community!

It would be a lot easier for us to create a fake ICO project and have a somewhat chance of securing hundreds of ETH from as little as 80 people.
Instead of securing 8 ETH from 2000.

Please, Please, Please read all the details of this project and if you are not interested simply ignore this thread or make some helpful suggestions.

If you know the true extent to which many of us and others have lost, things like this isn't a joke for us
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

Yikes. An ICO collecting funds to get money back from scam icos? Hmmm
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

Yikes. An ICO collecting funds to get money back from scam icos? Hmmm

Did you read https://projectmoneyback.org

Were you able to read our road map and FAQs? Or see the magnitude in which it will take to get the ball rolling with this project. Perhaps you have been smart and fortunate enough to no have been scammed out of thousands to millions from fake ICOs.

It doesn't take a genius to work out exactly what we are trying to pull off.
This only works if we can amass a large community!!! Otherwise the project doesn't even launch!
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

Your website does not seem promising. Quite unprofessional. I bet there is not even a team behind the project. It gives me feeling that you are just collecting e-mail addresses for your own purposes.
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Your website does not seem promising. Quite unprofessional. I bet there is not even a team behind the project. It gives me feeling that you are just collecting e-mail addresses for your own purposes.

There is no team behind this. That is the WHOLE POINT!!!!!! We are creating a coin that as a syndicate we can push its value! Hence the reason it is practically FREE!

Did you even spend time reading what everyone that signs up is trying to achieve. READ READ READ the entire thing.
We care little about the website and more about the movement. More about the goal of MAKING OUR MONEY BACK!!!!

We are not hear to be friends. If you haven't suffered like most of the people signing up it is pointless trying to get through to you or many others.

This is community driven and only works as a community. We gave ourselves a deadline of 30 days to create a large syndicate of people to actually kick this off it is no different to any other type of syndicate. If not enough people are interested or sharing then we have no intention of even starting.

The larger our numbers the higher our chance of success. Please understand this.

IF ANYONE DOES NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF #PROJECTMONEYBACK THAT IS COMPLETELY FINE

WE ARE NOT FORCING YOU OR CREATING FALSE HOPE. THE SIMPLE AND HONEST TRUTH IS WE NEED ENOUGH PEOPLE TO CREATE A MOVEMENT, AND DRIVING POWER TO FORCE THE VALUE OF WHATEVER WE DO AS A COMMUNITY/SYNDICATE UP!!!
Semius

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

I lost 1000$ from a ICO 3 months ago, i really like this project  Grin Grin, .If you need help, i can translate the project into Spanish
Semius

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

There is no team behind this. That is the WHOLE POINT!!!!!! We are creating a coin that as a syndicate we can push its value! Hence the reason it is practically FREE!

Did you even spend time reading what everyone that signs up is trying to achieve. READ READ READ the entire thing.
We care little about the website and more about the movement. More about the goal of MAKING OUR MONEY BACK!!!!

We are not hear to be friends. If you haven't suffered like most of the people signing up it is pointless trying to get through to you or many others.

This is community driven and only works as a community. We gave ourselves a deadline of 30 days to create a large syndicate of people to actually kick this off it is no different to any other type of syndicate. If not enough people are interested or sharing then we have no intention of even starting.

The larger our numbers the higher our chance of success. Please understand this.

IF ANYONE DOES NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF #PROJECTMONEYBACK THAT IS COMPLETELY FINE

WE ARE NOT FORCING YOU OR CREATING FALSE HOPE. THE SIMPLE AND HONEST TRUTH IS WE NEED ENOUGH PEOPLE TO CREATE A MOVEMENT, AND DRIVING POWER TO FORCE THE VALUE OF WHATEVER WE DO AS A COMMUNITY/SYNDICATE UP!!!

For be part of the project i have to pay 4$?? I think it can be a scam.
What happens if I lost my money and i dont have eth? I lost my money and now i only have 10$ in a bittrex account, is any way of be part of the airdrop for free?
Defenestration

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

I don't really have no idea what's gonna be the structure of this project but I think it's possible tho. I'll keep an eye on this one.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: