Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1812 times)
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.

I beg to disagree on what you've said, that would depend on the purpose for the individual user of Facebook.  Because if that is true, for sure for now no one using Facebook anymore but why up to now there are more users of FB, it is because they helped a lot to anyone in the world. Therefore, no reason fr me to quit in.

I should agree. I have no reasons to deactivate my account, there's a lot of information I can read in the newsfeed, and since I happened to have contacts with old friends, facebook gives me access to make a call/video call with them. I am certain there are still many people consider using facebook for good purposes. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tikalbong

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

You can adjust your feed to see exactly what you want.

Let me know when there is an alternative to FB for keeping in touch with old contacts...

You have the option to deactivate your facebook account but you messenger is still active.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:11:25 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
I am a participant in facebook campaigns so i would not turn off my account for this reasons.There are a lot of options you can do if you dont want to see this things on your wall. Learn how to manage your facebook accounts.
jerryseun

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

Quitting Facebook or not is a matter of individual choice. The same way you have your reasons for quitting, many others have their reasons of staying with Facebook.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

Quitting Facebook or not is a matter of individual choice. The same way you have your reasons for quitting, many others have their reasons of staying with Facebook.

Yes there are reason, we all have Different preferences in life. like for others they just really wanted to connect with their family, Facebook is very helpful mean of connecting them to each other. May our reason why we choose to stay out of facebook is that we tend to just focus on our priorities and for me I tend to think that Facebook is not helping me to grow. Stay for as long as it helps and suits you,

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

Sometimes, I am thinking to quit facebook because nowadays technology / social media is getting so complicated and it really bothers me a lot, I can see crimes, pictures that really gross and many more. I think quitting facebook is an achievement if you really get out in it, and really peaceful. I heard from other friends who quit facebook for a long time they have peaceful life and they dont think anything just to be positive.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Facebook ruins relationships.I’m not talking about couples breaking up here, I am talking about simple communication skills. Nowadays a lot of people are far too busy looking down at their smart phones at social media to actually talk to one another and engage in real life. We’re losing the ability to relate. We even rely on facebook to organise our social lives and events. Let’s ditch the network and actually start talking to one another again.
cryptogirl1980

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

It's great to leave a quick and easy birthday wish on Facebook, maybe with a nice picture, etc. It shows you've put in some effort. Although, wonder how much it really means. Would I go through the trouble to call that person? Or is it just a way to hang on to people who you never see and never speak to anymore?
INNATE

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

I agree with statement Smiley
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

I could quit facebook, yeah and I've tried it before. It was my penitence during the Lenten season, shutting off my facebook for the whole week and it was rewarding. But these days when I need it for my job as advertisement and also communication for my clients so it's crucial for me. If I don't have my job, I can probably quit Facebook and have a carefree life free of fake news. Tongue
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

Yes it’s a great idea! I am going to quit Facebook too........

Studies show the average person spends 50 minutes a day on Facebook. That’s 304 hours a year.
Think of what you could do if you had an extra 304 hours every year?

If time is important to you then yes, quitting Facebook is a great idea.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Facebook is just a social site but now people are too much addicted to this. They're using it all day long even at the time of study, workplace, eating time and also sleeping time. For these, people nowadays are getting sick physically and also mentally. It's killing lot of our times. I've quit my Facebook account once for 3 month and trust me this 3 month was great for me. My result increased and also i became so punctual. 
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

I use facebook .. but I have stopped to post my personal affairs, I use facebook for the purpose of application login
Akash boss

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

Facebook is a social networking service and website started in February 2004. It was built by Mark Zuckerberg. It is owned by Facebook, Inc.As of September 2012, Facebook has over one billion active users.Users may make a personal profile, add other users as friends, and send messages. Facebook users must register before using the site. The name of the service comes from the name for the book given to students at the start of the school year by some universities in the United States. These books help students get to know each other better. Facebook allows any users who are at least 13 years old to become users of the website.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

I don't use it, never really did.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

It's pretty convenient to use facebook to watch people live with whom you have not talked for a long time - classmates, just acquainted with the old life. But for communication with people, now, like many others, I have been using various messengers for a long time, it is much more convenient.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Everything related to internet ties you to Facebook, so its like  almost not posimple to actualy quit  Facebook, that's why is another kind of 'drug'

Yes it is another kind of drug because it is really addictive.  Some relationships are destroyed by facebook because it is just a click away to some people.  Many links are likewise connected to facebook that is why it is the most used social media site.  I will try to avoid using facebook. 
Yes there are some links that are not good to everybody but it is also helpful for some for their communication if one of their family member are outside of their country, it is easy for them to communicate to their love ones. If we just know how to use it in a proper way then I guess there's no problem with it.
martones

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Why ?  Roll Eyes
whereas many benefits of facebook
for life
facebook is a means to interact with old friends
and also can be used for online trading
but that is very annoying on facebook is a lot of posts that have not been clear the truth
out of facebook?
in my opinion is the wrong choice
be smart in addressing the news
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

i am a bit curious for myself on how it will affect my social life. Just like you I have been fed up with preps using Facebook just to spread hoax and black propaganda about other people. But on the other hand I may not be able to quit at all because that is the only way i get in touch with my relatives abroad. Facebook had already changed the way we communicate and connect with other period. But i guess a period of Facebook silence for like a week will be the list period for me. At least for now.
Cryptonistic

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

Facebook and other social networks are very addictive, however there are tons of useful information there. I prefer forums
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: