Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1817 times)
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

If your not in the business, I would say better keep messenger. But if you're in the business and if its online then facebook is one of the major channel to increase your leads. The best thing to do if you in business is to channel facebook the right way. How many hours your using it and use it on a productive way on just killing time. Just be responsible and aware.
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Why to quit facebook?, it it best social media that we have today. In there, you can have many friends even in different countries. You can communicate with your relatives in different places with just a chat or video call. Also you can greet your friends when its their birthday. And the best of all you can promote bitcoin in facebook.

There are positive and negative effects of Facebook to us in our community.

Positive effect of Facebook is a big help for us especially to all OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker ) who travelled in different countries just for the sake of their families, to uplift them into poverty, this will help them communicate like chatting or video call, with this tool the feeling of home sickness will be lessen.

Negative effect is many Family are broken now because of it, some parents father/mother are using Facebook and this is where you can find different person and entertain them until time comes that one of you will fall into that person and meet each other, and if that happened there will be a broken family.
giftoflove58

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Facebook is okay for me. I like browsing in Facebook because there's  a lot of news there, latest or happening to our society. and also by Facebook messenger, we communicate with my family members. It depends the user if he/she take as advantage by using facebook. I know there's a lot of fake news on Facebook but don't be affected and first read it. Facebook leads you to a real world.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

Facebook is one of the media that I rely on in my business world. So, if I was invited to stop using facebook as well as that person invited me to stop working

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.

I suggest to not follow what causes your problems and headaches, you can filter what you interested about and hide or report those topic that not good for you. because I believe Facebook is very important now a days, to our fellow people who are long distance and also our family.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Smack 1

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

I think facebook is useful because facebook enable me to contact my freinds and families I also become updated to latest trends and news thats happening around us. But I will only quit facebook if it is nouse for me. I will quit facebook if it only matters death and life.
yes, I agree with you dev, we will not play facebook when we are dead. because facebook has become part of our lives.
we can know the news of our family and shabat wherever they are using facebook. so I do not think there's any reason to get us out of facebook

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

I respect that choice a lot. Facebook is pathetic and such a time-killer. I am hoping I can quit it also. Worst thing that happened to us as a society in recent times. Perpetuates a lot of mental health issues and insecurities also.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

I love fb for the feture that one picture can be 1000 words (what a bout picture + words = n2 ?;-)

so we can exchange in a very quick way thoughts and ideas just ve got to love it
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Wow, I am impressed that people success quitting Facebook or some other social media. I personally tried a lot but always returned using it after a while. And now when I look back, since 2007, for 11 years, almost every single day I was logged in to see what my friends from elementary school ate today or they went. I think it's not only a waste of time but also waste of energy.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

I dont like to quit Facebook because through a Facebook I can communicate my family and relatives. And also some important information.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

Facebook are very important to us they can give information and some important matter information and what happens in our society.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

I love facebook I dont want to stop it. Because you can gather some important news what happen in our country.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

I hate facebook especially because I am unable to leave it. In the past it has proved to be very useful for a few practical reasons I cannot deny, but most of the time it is annoying, because it show your friends like they really are, and not like you would like to believe they are instead.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
nova999

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

Good for you if you quit Facebook! Its almost a form of addiction. I stopped using it years ago when I discovered how it can hurt you in the work place.

Your coworkers and bosses often friend you and look over your profile and postings, heard many mocking conversations because of postings or how one of your friends looked in the pictures or where someone went over the weekend.

Also it makes you feel like your life is boring when you have multiple pages of friends activities over weekends or holidays LOL
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

I don't need to quit Facebook. It depends on how to use it, everything have an advantages and disadvantages and I find social media quite interesting. We live on modern society thus along with a lot of changes we cannot ignore the fact that social media a part of our daily life. Take a survey and see the result.
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
Facebook can help us to know more about the news and I beliave that the news is important to us to know what's really happening around us. Facebook is also a way to read some news everywhere inour country because many people posted what they see and what they know about what's happening around us and also many group pages of the news that can help us like for example for the students and worker, almost all of they are using facebook and that's where they get the news if they have no works or classes, if what's our weather status and many more.

All social media was built for good, but was spun into evil.  I think one day, we as a society will come back from this shit hole we built.  Until then, I stay far away from anything that makes me recruit friends for profit.....
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

No. I will not quit fb. I have friends and others in fb. Maybe not everyone have the same interest and similarity. If quitting in fb is good and helpful for but to others I think harmful for them. We have difference in life on how we deal the situation everyday. How we handle the struggling mindsets every moment. Let us respect others wants and desires toward fb and other things.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

For me wether it has facebook or not its ok.I used facebook when i have free time yes it gives hapiness for those who are using,enjoying themself but sometimes it will cause negative effect for some.
Facebook can help personally by using it on a right way.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Facebook addiction causes a lot of problem in social life. This is my current problem which I have been dealing with recently. . I cannot quit using facebook. I hope I will be able to quit this addiction in the near future.
I feel the same. I always find myself opening my facebook account everyday. But anyway, I spend just for a short period of time. Maybe there is no harm in opening it for  a while. Moderation in everything is important.
kaikaikunen

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

For me , I'm not quitting Facebook because I can see everyday life of my family even they are in different places😃
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: