Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 03:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit Facebook  (Read 1835 times)
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

I have not used facebook for 6 months. im very happy. There are only fake life on Facebook, and fake friendships.  people share pictures of their cars..  and a fake smile on her... a really unnecessary place..

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
PrivacyIsImportant

Activity: 48
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

I used it once in my life and glad i quit instantly once tried.
It starts to make you headaches once you access your account using Tor. Privacy? Forget about it. My dislike level for FB is same as for google captcha (hey bitcointalk)
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

Agreed. Facebook just causes problems.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PremiumAccs

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

I think a lot of peolpe still need fb to maintain communications with old friends and new friends. So many people used Facebook a lot of time every day. We really need social media today.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

Now a day's many people have there fb account, it's very useful sometimes because we can communicate our long lost relatives, and facebook is useful because some news are posted in facebook, so for us that don't have much time in watching news in tv so we can see it in facebook.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

It is imaginary world and not real. Why we should do that? Maybe to find ourselves and define what we want in life and what we doesnt. Life was much simplier and again more fun before social media.
jonajek

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

For me, who have love ones abroad, no, I will not quit facebook. Ever since facebook is created, we can now communicate with my father everyday. We can see him thru video chat which is really a big help for us. It lessen the homesick for his part and we can see that he is always okay. It depends on you on how you will you use your fb. Fb campaigns also is great help for bigger money.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

Theres an advantage and disadvantage in facebook.The great advantage of facebook is you can connect to people who lives far from you and store great memories while the disadvantage of facebook is you will get addicted like sleeping late and you get depressed sometimes because of comparing your life to others.But I dont think I will quit in facebook.I rather used it for good like a tool for communications for people closes to your heart.I dont mind those medias,politicians or showbiz personalities that keeps popping up because I use facebook not for them but for good purposes only.
JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Yeah social media nowadays is the source of fake news, fake events, fake people and etc. I have the empathy of this post since I am also a social media hater like facebook. But there different ways of viewing things in this social media. One could be affected by theses events or one doesn't care of what is happening on social media and focus on what is the advantage of these application. There lot of advantage with social media esp. facebook. It is a matter of how you view things regarding with the issue. Just ignore them and focus on what you can learn more with social media.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

It is not big issue if you delete your account on Facebook if you are really depending of this kind of social network.Better talk vis a vis with real friends.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

negative and positive in the world of social media is a thing that has been summed in the media it all depends on us to respond honestly I still use all facebook, twitter, and others but for a very personal thing I prefer to use telegram or watsapp

sendipa123

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

Peoples are quoted of facebook,but VPN address got facebook.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

My Facebook account is closed because everithing transformed from a coll social-media app. in a personal  bussines, it doesn't has the charm tht used to have.
buanakata

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

I used to want to leave Facebook because all activities are really disturbed, but it was very difficult. But after finding Bitcoin Forum, I finally can leave slowly
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

facebook used to be it was fun but this time many are abusing the good for a teaching quality and only divisive a thing and also contain advertising that no benefits at all, maybe the longer facebook will be abandoned.
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

I think, there is a problem with the benefits of Facebook.
01.Convenience : Facebook is a easy communication media. The use of Facebook is expanding so fast for some reasons. It is less costly. The users can make and upgrade their personal profiles. They can upload picture, multimedia, contents and modify profiles. They are allowed to post blog entries. They can have their privacy protection measures too.

02.Inconvenience : On the other hand, Facebook, the Internet, the social media and the kind of self-addiction, sometimes the causes of the damage, we all know. Loss of education, loss of family bonding, sports and physical labor.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

It is for you to handle your emotions towards facebook. You can adjust the features of the feeds if you want to. Facebook is actually a useful tool in so many ways like a source of information and news and means of communication. It is helpful in our daily lives but if it is your choice to quit, there's no harm in it as well.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

The "quit facebook" movement is getting kinda big lately.

Glad to see it.

Still if you dont feed your data to facebook, you'll still do it one way or another just by using the web  Tongue

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

If quit Facebook it will be harm to persons who earn money from freelancing or bounty programs and world communications
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:24:54 AM

wish i had an account where i could have shorted facebook. ces la veiz my dudes

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: