Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops Are Everywhere...Still Catching Them?  (Read 517 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

Airdrops are everywhere every time I am opening my Twitter accounts (yes I got 4 accounts) and it can already be tiresome to participate with all of them because it is difficult to ascertain which of them will have value and which will just remain in the garbage din. I noticed that there are airdrops spread for the purpose of getting referrals to another airdrop...am sure you guys have seen this lately.

Without a good team behind, any project whether using airdrops or not, will just be nothing. A team with a good vision, plans and strategies can pull a coin up in value sooner or later.

Airdrops...airdrops...just a waste of time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MalouWang

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Airdrops are everywhere every time I am opening my Twitter accounts (yes I got 4 accounts) and it can already be tiresome to participate with all of them because it is difficult to ascertain which of them will have value and which will just remain in the garbage din. I noticed that there are airdrops spread for the purpose of getting referrals to another airdrop...am sure you guys have seen this lately.

Without a good team behind, any project whether using airdrops or not, will just be nothing. A team with a good vision, plans and strategies can pull a coin up in value sooner or later.

You are a hero member so you should know most of these airdrops are waste of your time,i would rather wait to for few months so i can participate with signature campaigns.Most of these airdrops will require your private keys,and if gave them your keys thats your end.Bounty hunting would be more profitable than these free airdrops.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

Airdrops now look more like waste of time.
Because I see a lot of software on twitter and telegram, and automatically fill out the Google form of the Airdrop, then these Airdrops are not worth it, if you're just taking part in an airdrop as a real user. Angry

GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

Indeed, almost all airdrop now is just a waste of time. But why not? at least we got some free tokens and make it a collection in our address hahaha.
But we have to be careful because some airdrop asks us to send a bit eth to pay the sending fee (Most of them are scam)
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

It is somehow a waste of time but the fact that is free, fair enough. Me myself start on signing-up on the previous airdrops that give me a little bit of funds to start but now as I'ved observed most of them are just gathering information from the participants. Just be careful, somebody might been watching you  Wink
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

Airdrop may be a real waste of time, but some will still get you a coin, will not you? The premise is that you need to find a reliable team and project, otherwise it is really a waste of time.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
Merited by Chrisjay29 (2), joemanabat05 (1)

Yeah you're right, airdrops today is just a waste of time, I'd  had a lot of airdrops participated but most of these tokens are no value, but we don't know, maybe in the future they have value, and some of it need a donations to participate which is very obvious to scam.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

Their already huge amount , I was probably in 100 pieces and only one of them brought a good profit . So a huge do not spend your time on this
Chosenpai

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Just a waste of time for sure. Not sure how many of them are still paying good. Even if they give token, the problem will still be if it has a value at the end.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Because I see a lot of software on twitter and telegram, and automatically fill out the Google form of the Airdrop, then these Airdrops are not worth it, if you're just taking part in an airdrop as a real user. Angry

AIRDROP still worth of time, some token maybe a waste of time or scam but there still some of it that are really great and give you good income in short time. Just make all airdrops and it will soon pay you nicely.
Airdrop is just a minute or less to do and fill up, signature campaigns are mostly taking a month or more but people still do the bounty, yet some of the campaigns are a scam and you wasted a month and continue joining campaigns. So a minute or 2 will not be a waste of time comparing on a month you lose.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

AIRDROP still worth of time, some token maybe a waste of time or scam but there still some of it that are really great and give you good income in short time. Just make all airdrops and it will soon pay you nicely.
Airdrop is just a minute or less to do and fill up, signature campaigns are mostly taking a month or more but people still do the bounty, yet some of the campaigns are a scam and you wasted a month and continue joining campaigns. So a minute or 2 will not be a waste of time comparing on a month you lose.
Where do you sell the new airdrop token? because if i'm not wrong etherdelta won't list a new token for free again and i'm sure airdrop project won't pay for that. I'm curious about it because it's been a long time since I last join an airdrop. Actually it's easy to notice a scam project so it's not that hard to avoid it and join some legitimate project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

I haven't participated on airdrops lately because some of them don't really distribute their tokens. I understand that you need to comply though because they are free. I was also discourage to participate because some of them requires donation which looks really a scam to me.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

I don't think its waste time, cause you don't need to work hard for it, just follow like share and fill the forum, so you can join every airdrops,  nothing waste here if any airdrop rising like rebel.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Most of airdrops are scams indeed but i don't think it's fully wasting time as it only takes 1-2 minutes to fill the form. Most of them are have no value but some of them are gems. I got more than $400 worth ETH through REBL and BTCR especially REBL. After the airdrop finished distributing, REBL listed on Bit-z no more than two weeks. I'm usually avoid airdrops that requiring donation.
samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

REBL is definitely an outlier but u can still get loose change out of some of them. Most of them won't even be worth spending gwei for selling on ED though.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Is spending a very few minutes for getting free tokens waste? I understand most of the airdrop are scams but if the coin really reaches a good amount at some point of time it will really earn you. Just wasting a few minutes of a day will not earn you anything  Sad If we really participate in most of the airdrops some will help us out and most will not but getting free tokens for doing really nothing is really good as sometime or the other they may give good results.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

I don't join airdrops or being engaged with it but this is new to me.
I noticed that there are airdrops spread for the purpose of getting referrals to another airdrop...am sure you guys have seen this lately.

They are upgrading for increasing their referrals and this is also a good awareness raise for airdroppers out there.

No good market cap = worthless.

Sometimes it is for useless projects but there are times that it is a blessing in disguise for others.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

There are worthy airdrops btw, remember Polymath? They've just recently had theirs, but you need to get verified by ID to participate.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

At the current moment the bounty is a good way to unleash the ICO. Until we come up with something simpler and cheaper, the bounty will work. Given that this is a way to earn - I support
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

In the airdrop can be lucky. In this case, you will get a good profit, but I think it is irrational to spend a considerable part of my time on airdrops, if you count the average income from them too little.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: