Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops Are Everywhere...Still Catching Them?  (Read 517 times)
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Airdrop now are waste of time and they don't really pay.  Most airdrops I see now are forms of referral system, that's a real waste of time. And the ones that are not referrals are either shitcoins or they ask participants to donate to their projects.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

I never get into project which is having the airdrops. The concept of airdrops is just a shit thing I have ever seen. I mean most of the % of your ICO tokens goes waste into the airdrops. You don’t get any publicity from that at all and the tokens are just piled up by hunters. Once the ICO hits exchangers then these are people who sell everything at the first moment clans kill the whole market. The fun is taken out, investors are abandoned, and airdrops sucks.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

yes airdrops really everwere but all of its usually scam. i usually joined onle 2-3 airdrop in a day
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Indeed, almost all airdrop now is just a waste of time. But why not? at least we got some free tokens and make it a collection in our address hahaha.
But we have to be careful because some airdrop asks us to send a bit eth to pay the sending fee (Most of them are scam)
I think it's not wasting our time but it depends upon us if we like it or not.Because i'm doing airdrop then they give me token after how many weeks i filled up their form.It's worth it and not difficult to sign up but not all airdrops will give you token which i think most of an airdrop was 40% will give you token for granted.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

I'll tell you this: that if you do not regret that you have paid very little in the Airdrope or in the bounty, you first see what kind of project it is, and then decide whether to enter into it or not. because many enter into different projects only because of the desire to get something for free, and then complain that little ...
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

If you participated in 100 air drops and 1 of them turned out to be a gem... would it be worth it? We all know the answer.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

I only do some rare airdrops that might have a chance to be worth it. Most of them now are scams or useless shitcoins that will never get any value.

Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

it's a waste of time to an old investor but to new investor it is not most especially low investor that is not up to 20% of one ethereum. They will need airdrop to boost there investment. For instance someone invested 10,000$ can not be compare with a someone that invested just 50$, so d 50$ investor will av to put more effort on airdrop and bounty to earn more token

Airdrops are everywhere every time I am opening my Twitter accounts (yes I got 4 accounts) and it can already be tiresome to participate with all of them because it is difficult to ascertain which of them will have value and which will just remain in the garbage din. I noticed that there are airdrops spread for the purpose of getting referrals to another airdrop...am sure you guys have seen this lately.

Without a good team behind, any project whether using airdrops or not, will just be nothing. A team with a good vision, plans and strategies can pull a coin up in value sooner or later.

Airdrops...airdrops...just a waste of time?
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Indeed there is. You can join the DIW Token Airdrop now available at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890 

This ICO is doing so well right now, 5000 members loyal members in the group and channel and the support team is doing there upmost to help all members of its community.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

I don't think that expecting good and big things from the airdrops is logic. Because, in my opinion, there is no doubt that many of the airdrop coins are just useless and waste of time.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Airdrops are everywhere every time I am opening my Twitter accounts (yes I got 4 accounts) and it can already be tiresome to participate with all of them because it is difficult to ascertain which of them will have value and which will just remain in the garbage din. I noticed that there are airdrops spread for the purpose of getting referrals to another airdrop...am sure you guys have seen this lately.

Without a good team behind, any project whether using airdrops or not, will just be nothing. A team with a good vision, plans and strategies can pull a coin up in value sooner or later.

not all garbage, but most of them are garbage
there are a lot of airdrop hunters  maybe they do to look for additional income and that's reasonable ...
if it is useful for you so just do it !
but if not then ignore it !
jafhdskl

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Airdrops can still be profitable, you just need pick the promising ones.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

These airdrops are every where but you may face some scams because more of these airdrops are just scams. I take part in these airdrops because sometimes you may get beneficial coins from them.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

Airdrops nowadays are mostly no value and only few have been listed into an exchange and the rest are just a trash coin. Its just a waste of time but joining airdrop is only free so its up to you if you will continue to join an airdrop to try your luck in getting free money.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Most airdrops now a days are not working or not worth it in spending much time because they are only a free token could give to participants or can be a shittoken in quite sometimes. Unlikely in past years that airdrops are considering as one of the beautiful procedure in earning tokens depends on how big or smalls as long as they worth giving in a participants.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

I am only very selective in joining airdrops. I only joined very few  of them to avoid waste of time. Particularly, I am only joining those tokens which are with ongoing ICO Sale and are with bounty campaigns. Better focus our time and efforts to the things that are more profitable. Smiley

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

I am only very selective in joining airdrops. I only joined very few  of them to avoid waste of time. Particularly, I am only joining those tokens which are with ongoing ICO Sale and are with bounty campaigns. Better focus our time and efforts to the things that are more profitable. Smiley

Good then. Well in my case, I really have avoided airdrops long time ago since the start of the airdrops requiring personal information that are completely irrelevant with the airdrop or the project that they are running. Although at times they were relevant, I never really cared since my personal information is so much more valuable than that. Although if ever I would get to see some great airdrops that have promising ideologies and great devs without requiring me to give personal info and referrals just to earn, then I would gladly join. I honestly wouldn't mind doing easy jobs like sharing posts, liking pages and all.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

At the current moment the bounty is a good way to unleash the ICO. Until we come up with something simpler and cheaper, the bounty will work. Given that this is a way to earn - I support
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: