Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbiee in altcoins  (Read 710 times)
uylvlprx

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

Welcome new friends I also just arrived. Bounty and airdrop are good choices. But there are some scams you need to be careful about.
Fatmoo

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

where from should i start to become a good trader?  Roll Eyes

Invest more time on learning. You need strong knowledge and a lot of patience to become a good trader. Knowledge to every altcoins where you plan to invest. Do research about it and observe how its price moves. Set your mind that every decision you will make on trading is a risk.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

You can make some money if you participate in airdrop as well as bounty programs.
You may need to take your time and learn who they work. You can also invest in ICO's after carrying out your due diligence when you receive money from bounty in order to expand your portfolios.
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world

you have to work for it
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

I think you can learn bitcoin or other cryptocurrency a bit more now in bitcointalk, and by the way, reply to some posts, upgrade your rank, and then you can try to pick up some airdrops and signatures because these are free and just need you Spend time on it. good luck!
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

i think nothing is free here no job no pay. if you want huge profits then you should work for level you can now join the social media campaign but for the higher level campaign you should at least be at junior member level. don't think about the profit now, will better expand your knowledge by learning the rules here while increasing your level
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

first if you do not have capital you can follow airdrop and bounty in btt, secondly if you already have capital try to play trade in some market, last if you have enough success in world trade do not forget investment and business in real world. I think this plan is not bad Wink
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

If you dont have some money for investing in coins you have to start joining free airdrops as many as possible,then you wait when the coin price raise then you  sell them and get profit Smiley
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
To build up a good portfolio do not necessarily need money to invest. If you willing to put some of your time and efforts to participate in bounty programs you can earn free tokens. You can join ArcBlock bounty campaign for the last week and earn some real money.  Wink
jamez2001 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

can you teach me in trading?
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

If you have any amount of $, you can invest in Altcoins trade. If you don't have you can join social media bounty of any campaign for promotion to earn some altcoins free.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

there is no free , you need to do some work or join the airdrop

Indeed, everyone were just started for about 4 months before they get their coins and tokens and another two months in order for them to have a value and a year or forever to watch their coin price to rise.
I think at the start its very difficult to laid on as this will be the main course or source of income.
People started to go join campaigns are just entirely spending spare time but after few months they're getting serious about it.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

can you teach me in trading?

You can find a lot of threads about trading and in my own opinion and experience, everything that I want to learn is I'm not relying only on this channel or forum. YouTube can teach you a lot of ways from learning all about Cryptocurrency, signature bounty campaigns, trading and other stuff.
I would suggest you're gonna explore in any sides of this forum then YouTube.
In my own experience, I learned a lot without even reading comments in this forum.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

for now getting the benefits of cryptocurrency for free is very difficult and very difficult, you have to fight and at least you have the capital to benefit from cryptocurrency. it used to be profitable but now it is very difficult and too waste of time with very little pay.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

First of all you should search in this forum about cryptocurrency, this forum is like a gold mine for newbies! You can participate in airdrop and bounty campaign and earn some coins. You can't participate in signature campaign for now because you need to rank your profile to Jr. Member. After that invest in some cryptocurrency trading website and do your research of how to trade.

Good luck!
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

Well if you have no money to invest, you can join bounty campaigns of ICOs where you can get free tokens by marketing them as per ICO rule. Here at Bitcoin you can join a bounty campaign only after becoming a junior member but if you have twitter or Facebook or social media accounts with good followers you can join several bounty campaigns and earn some money.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

newbie is in altcoin no problem, as long as newbie can understand and master skill in altcoin. besides that if the newbie has a lot of money can be trading with lots of capital and can to buy altcoin amount and get profit. but my suggestion is that the newbie should have a friend or a senior companion in order to minimize the risk.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

If only it were that easy Grin

What I'd recommend is focusing on other ways of getting money first (jobs, gigs, remote work, etc.) and then try investing a little bit to make a profit off of that.
sisira85

Activity: 394

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

if u haven't capital joing the airdrop as well as bounty campaigns then You can earn free some new token.But you invest  money i wish you must study first  Grin Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

You can joint campaign of ICO to earn profit from there, after you get it, you hold your coins and can do investment for long term.
But you need learn how to do work in campaign before, is important things for you. Many things we can learn from this forum.
You need learn altcoins world, to improve yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: