Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbiee in altcoins  (Read 711 times)
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world

Well, the first and most important lesson is: You cannot do something out of nothing.
Second lesson is: Take it slow. If you don't have money to invest set up a realistic goals. Start with bounty campaign for example.
Third lesson: Clear your head that you will become millionaire without invest any money, just your friend told you something about crypto.

This is the way to start without initial investment.
TheIO

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

If you don't wanna invest with your own money, i suggest you pick up some freelancing skills as a way to earn some cryptocoins. Translations, programming and writing articles seem to be the 3 most sought after positions in the market currently.
Adam_Smith

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

This is not easy enough. And by and large I participate in the bounty of fast money will not be. Since October I have been engaged and still no company has paid anything. The first earnings all get somewhere in half a year.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

When you first start investing in the crypto market, I recommend investing only a small amount of capital that you have to learn from the market, after everything is better and you understand the market. invest more. In particular, I recommend that you take the time to invest and study the basics of blockchain technology and the crypto world, which is very meaningful so you can be on the same footing with the market. Try to choose good altcoins and invest only in 2-3 altcoins as this is enough to track you down.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

As a newbie if you want to involve in Altcoins so i would recommend you to start with little capital. If you are ready to take a risk then i will suggest you to invest in ETH because it is the best among all altcoins. But as a beginner you should participate in bounty and airdrop, these would be the more convenient option for newbie to earn some capital and then set further targets.
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

Well, if there is no start-up capital then it is best then to participate in bounty and airdrops. This is the way from the bottom
Bitophile

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Altcoins might give more profit but it comes with a price.. risk reward.. Be very aware of the coin you choose and analyse whether it is good in short or long term.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:54 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
There's no such thing as free profit in this world. If you want to make a capital, reading and learning from this forum will be helpful for some newbie like you because there are some terminologies you still. don't know This topic can help you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126798.0 and you can also read this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 .
dragonhunter11

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

I'm new to altcoins too.

I think most people are talking about DeepOnions and it looks like a good program.

The airdrop is still going and the process of the program looks good too.

It wouldn't hurt if you just invest some Onions and join the airdrop
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

Neither you're rich nor poor that is not the reason to beg others to help you. But rather feed more yourself through reading and searching things in crypto that you desire to know. What the communities can say unto is what they had learned.
Second information is less power than the first information. I would rather say in a kind manner avoid depending on others. Btw that is a good question in the first place being a newbie but can you make it personal.  Grin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

hi jamez!
lets started join bounty campaign to earn money, you must do project in bounty campaign, and you can try join airdrop
please check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:19:06 AM

If you do not have any capital then it may take a lot of time before getting profits. You can start earning with faucets, it is time consuming but it is free. once you build up .001 BTC then try trading if you do  know how to trade. If not try to invest it in a legit website. Avoid HYIP because I am pretty sure it is a scam.

Also you may trade your skill for BTC. You can work or join a campaign/bounty to earn some coins.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:33:36 AM

You have to invest in reading about cryptoworld and the basics of it. Being a newbie wont guarantee a big profit immediately. you have to work hard and there is no overnight for success especially in crypto world. Since you are poor as you said and probably no capital, all you have to do now is to rank up to Jr. member. How? Make quality posts and always be active here. When you ranked up, join bounty campaigns and there, you can earn tokens by doing and completing tasks. However, this will take about two to three months before you can earn tokens.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:01:43 AM

The best piece of advice i could give you is to do your own research! Some people do have some educated and well researched advice, but i would still recommend that you do your own research! Check out their products and look them up on market cap see what the circulating and max supplies are and make sure you're comfortable putting your money there! Specially if you don't have much money to begin with!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

Since you are already here in Bitcoin, all you have to do is to keep on reading, learning and researching about the cryptocurrencies and the crypto world. I would also suggest you must learn read some discussion about newbies in some thread here in the forum. Having no capital is possible to gain profit but because you are a beginner, you cannot earn a huge profit immediately. Newbies can join social media campaigns in the bounty campaigns and there you can start earning tokens. But you have to be patient and hardwoking in finishing the given tasks.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

As a newbie, you should ask for assistance with those who are experienced enough.
Read or search on google for you to have some informations.
It's important to know everything about this before joining.
And also, be cautious with scams and the like.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

It seems you don't have the capability to invest with cryptocurrencies, but you can still make some earnings through participating to any campaigns like signature and social media campaigns that paids you bitcoins or altcoins. But before all, you need to obtain first some learnings and read about cryptocurrencies and understand all the rules of this forum to be a good member of this society.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

If you don't wanna invest with your own money, i suggest you pick up some freelancing skills as a way to earn some cryptocoins. Translations, programming and writing articles seem to be the 3 most sought after positions in the market currently.

That is what I am doing. I join some airdrops, bounties and easy tasks to earn free altcoins. Because I don't really prefer to invest using my own money, i prefer to hard earned it. I am not good in investing and trading so I just make some offers to earn altcoins.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

That is what I am doing. I join some airdrops, bounties and easy tasks to earn free altcoins. Because I don't really prefer to invest using my own money, i prefer to hard earned it. I am not good in investing and trading so I just make some offers to earn altcoins.
It will take some time but also a good way to earn some free alts and if you will just hold and wait, it will be very profitable but double check the project as well, some alts project took 3-5 months after the value will grow, so better to find time to read and understand each movements to maximize the profits, I think after some time you will also learn what is the advantage using your hard earned money investing with crypto, time will reveal just continue doing what you prefer and learn little by little.
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

You can start off by doing bounties..... Like Airdrops then slowly get your account up and do some signature campaign at the same time social media campaign then use the coins earn from there to invest in ICO projects. Wish you all the best

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: