Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbiee in altcoins  (Read 710 times)
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
I think you should be patient and make enough investment then you can make enough money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

If you don't have any money to invest or to do trading,you can gain profit from participating in bounty campaignes.There are a lot of them on Bitcointalk. You don't need to invest,  the only resource that you have to use is your time and energy. Though, there is some disadvantage, because your income won't come quick, you have to be patient and persistent.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

And what exactly are you trying to learn. I think that today there are a lot of projects in which you can participate, although of course there are also many projects that are not very promising, I would probably say that they are not promising at all.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world

Participate in AirDrop and Bounty companies, earn free tokens Wink I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Welcome and I would like to suggest to really take time and effort in building your portfolio, Research good coins and even if you have little money at the start just relax and don't rush things. Don't be greedy. You need to remember you only need to do it right once in order for you to retire. Diversify your investments, some invest in high risk coins and some in the solid well known coins.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

Im also a newbie here in altcoin and im trying my luck here. I think theres noting to lost if I try. Hoping the best for me and I hope someone can teach me so that I wont be curious anymore.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
npolie

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

You do not have money, there is no problem. You can doing bounty. It can be called business without capital. You do not need your capital to earn here. You have got some bounty. You work at lest 1 year. Hopefully you can make good money in 1 year. After that you can bounty, trading, invest bitcoin, invest in altcoin.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

You do not have money, there is no problem. You can doing bounty. It can be called business without capital. You do not need your capital to earn here. You have got some bounty. You work at lest 1 year. Hopefully you can make good money in 1 year. After that you can bounty, trading, invest bitcoin, invest in altcoin.
Of course, if you participate in the Bounty of the company, it will give an opportunity to earn a good start-up capital. Thus, the longer you participate in Bounty companies of different projects, the more capital you can collect.
talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

you should do some research because you will learn it over time. If you earn too much, you should take risks. be patient and make an adequate investment
Dimasta

Activity: 202

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

Then it is necessary to try hard. You are more likely to participate in bounty campaigns. The only thing is to have pages in social networks. Then read the rules of participation, raise the title on the forum. Just do not get it all. But if you try, everything will be fine. Good luck.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

First inform about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Learn all about it by tutorials on google or youtube. It takes some time but knowledge is very important before you start with altcoins. If you have not enough capital to invest I will suggest you to join a bounty for translating the whitepaper for example to earn some tokens or something like that.

zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

Honestly you ask stupid questions, study the literature of the crypto currency well enough. If you do not intend to invest, start studying the information with the bounty companies. You start to do one two, and gradually gain experience. All information is on the network.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

I think , dont expect to someone comes to you and teach everything.Read this forum , research like every people.Dont be lazy.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Been a newbie shouldn't frighten you even those who are expert today started somewhere, as the saying goes a journey of a 1000 miles starts with a step . So,start by learning the basic rules which involves risk management and profit making, but don't invest what you can't afford to lose, finally cryptocurrency world can make one rich if you invest wisely.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

Lol. Your personal text already said it all. Hard work is the only way to be rich. Nothing is free you have to work to get anything you want. As you said you're poor it's idleness and laziness that has made you remain in that position. Now you're here, take part in bounties and perform your bounty tasks diligently. You can attain financial freedom through it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: