Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #12 NEW Blade Miners 4 BTC or less! USA Orders Only Please!  (Read 12708 times)
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:05:49 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 04:51:38 PM by SilentSonicBoom

9/11/13 All Blades in hand shipped with tracking numbers. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS please send me a refund request on any blades/miners ordered as I am refunding ALL INTERNATIONAL blade orders at a rate of 105% of what you paid for the delay and non delivery(As I patiently wait for them to show up someday Smiley ). USA orders on blades can request a refund if you did not get a tracking number today. USA blade orders were PMed today if yours did not ship yet. MANY USB Miners have shipped today with tracking numbers being sent around 12 AM tonight/early morning. I still have inventory at the 0.13 promo rate but inventory is going fast! Thank you for your many orders and continued support

9/10/13 UPDATE I am REFUNDING IN FULL + 5% for the delay ALL INTERNATIONAL/CANADIAN orders as I don't know when my 60+ Miners stuck in CHINA customs will arrive. I am shipping out orders today of what I have received so far with tracking numbers being sent tonight to those that shipped. ANY US orders that wish to receive a refund + 5% must wait until tomorrow evening as your order may have shipped today.This is not what I wanted to do but with 60+ blades delayed and may only arrive next week, I have no choice. When I receive the blades in customs hell  Grin , I will sell them for shipping to USA addresses at whatever my going price is at that time plus shipping.
  ALL INTERNATIONAL/CANADIAN orders can request the refund by sending a PM to me with the total you paid for any blades and USB Miners purchased. Refunds will be sent in 24-72 hours as time permits.

9/9/13 Some blades arrived today. They will ship by tomorrow and include one or more FREE USB Miners due to the delay. If you get a tracking number in the next 24 hours, your blades shipped. If not, your orders are coming in the next few days.

9/8/13 Late night update. No more blade orders are being taken as AsicMiner is out of blades for at least a week. Any orders placed before now will be fulfilled.

9/8/13 First Blade Orders are stuck in customs clearance in China. I have requested a trace from FedEx and offered to give any information to get them cleared. I also have asked friedcat via PM if anything can be done on their end. I have 3 more orders shipped AFTER the first one sent the same way that are scheduled to arrive Monday and Tuesday. Other orders should arrive later this week. No compensation was offered as the main delay appears to be customs in China(just my luck once again). I will do what I can to make things right the best I can. Depending on any delay, I will include extra USB Miners in orders as my out of pocket expense. I would offer refunds but the BTC was already paid and the product is on the way. My sincere apologies to you my customers.

This group buy is ongoing and always open. Place an order, it arrives in about 7 days or less from AsicMiner, then I reship within 24 hours of my receiving your order from AsicMiner. All orders are first come, first served.

Yes, I have a USB Miners group buy here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283076.0 .

Group Buy #12 NEW Blade Miners

All NEW Blade Miners 4 BTC Or Less!

Spec
We are glad to introduce our new model of Block Erupter Blades to the market. The hashing unit, the power module, and the ethernet controller are now integrated into one board, resulting in a more compact design with higher computation density.

Besides the original power connector, the plug-able gold fingers are added to the blade. The blades are also complemented with a back-plane for them to fit in (10 in 1). It makes deployment easier and quicker.

While the back-plane is compatible with any normal PSUs with its cable-based connector, it also offers a slot for a certain brand of widely available PSUs (Part Number: HP DPS 800GBA or ATSN 7001044-Y000).

Spec: 10GHhash/s guaranteed.
         Rated speed 10.752GHash/s.
         200mm x 160mm in size.

Group Buy #12 NEW Blade Miners
Thank You For Your Support!

New Lower Prices!
 4 BTC Or Less!

9/10/13 UPDATE I am REFUNDING IN FULL + 5% for the delay ALL INTERNATIONAL/CANADIAN orders as I don't know when my 60+ Miners stuck in CHINA customs will arrive. I am shipping out orders today of what I have received so far with tracking numbers being sent tonight to those that shipped. ANY US orders that wish to receive a refund + 5% must wait until tomorrow evening as your order may have shipped today.This is not what I wanted to do but with 60+ blades delayed and may only arrive next week, I have no choice. When I receive the blades in customs hell  Grin , I will sell them for shipping to USA addresses at whatever my going price is at that time plus shipping.
  ALL INTERNATIONAL/CANADIAN orders can request the refund by sending a PM to me with the total you paid for any blades and USB Miners purchased. Refunds will be sent in 24-72 hours as time permits.

9/8/13 All USB Miners are now 0.16 BTC each or less from me as I have these in stock for immediate shipping. Thanks for all orders placed with me.

9/8/13 First Blade Orders are stuck in customs clearance in China. I have requested a trace from FedEx and offered to give any information to get them cleared. I also have asked friedcat via PM if anything can be done on their end. I have 3 more orders shipped AFTER the first one sent the same way that are scheduled to arrive Monday and Tuesday. Other orders should arrive later this week. No compensation was offered as the main delay appears to be customs in China(just my luck once again). I will do what I can to make things right the best I can. Depending on any delay, I will include extra USB Miners in orders as my out of pocket expense. I would offer refunds but the BTC was already paid and the product is on the way. My sincere apologies to you my customers.

9/6/13 Afternoon Update. Blade Orders. My Blade orders were not shipped until Wednesday and Thursday of this week from AsicMiner. I placed orders on 8/28, 8/29, 8/30, 9/1, 9/2 and so on. I have sent friedcat a PM to see if he can offer any form of compensation as initial orders were promised to ship on Monday at the latest. CanaryInTheMine received his on Thursday so I must assume his initial orders were shipped by Monday at the latest. Why mine were not shipped by Monday at the latest, I don't have an answer until friedcat responds to my PM. Thanks. SilentSonicBoom

9/6/13 USB Miners are available for immediate shipment in 24 hours or less(some orders ship same day). No blades arrived today but several shipments arrive early next week. FedEx called three times for three different shipments confused to what was in them Cheesy They are on the way. More blades for recently placed orders are arriving middle of next week sometime.

9/5/13 All remaining USB Miner orders should ship today/tomorrow. I am now taking orders for USB Miners that should ship this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that I have in hand right now.

9/4/13 Effective immediately, no more NEW INTERNATIONAL/CANADA orders will be taken as I don't have the extra time in the coming weeks to handle these orders. USA orders will still be taken. Some USB Miner orders have shipped today with tracking numbers coming late tonight/early morning. Thank you.

9/3/13 All PMs up to now should have received a response. Some USB miners have arrived today, more are coming this week. Some blades MAY be here Friday for Saturday shipment. I am going to be very busy for next 4 days packing and shipping orders. Tracking numbers will be sent within 24 hours of me shipping. If you don't have a tracking number, your order has not shipped in the past 24 hours+. I will be slow to respond to PMs the next four days as shipping out orders is job #1. Any new orders placed will be ordered for you. New blade orders still take up to 7 days(may be sooner) for me to receive plus 24 hours to reship. NEW USB orders MAY ship slightly sooner in the next 5 days or so. Thank you for your continued support!

8/30/13 Thanks for all the compliments,orders,etc. Please continue placing orders. I will be trying to take a well deserved break the next three days to prepare for an exodus of miners next week from me to you my valued customers. I will not be answering any PMs for the next three days but do have a portable wallet with me to continue placing orders daily with AsicMiner. I have multiple orders scheduled to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday this coming week. PMs being answered next week will slow to a crawl as well. My priority is to ship out orders and tracking numbers. To this effect, I have taken off work next Tuesday-Friday to send orders out. I am a one man crew as my help(son) went back to college and the wife has about had it with miners Grin  I will be back at this in full force all of next week as I have been every week. My goal for the month of September is to sell 10000 USB Miners and as many blades as possible. Thank you for your help in achieving my goals. Have a great weekend wherever you are and remember Monday in the US is labor day(holiday).

8/29/13 AsicMiner is to ship New Blade Miners on Monday at the latest. They should arrive in 7 days or less to me(Possibly Friday September 6th from FedEx) ,then I reship within 24 hours of my receiving your order from AsicMiner.

8/28/13 This is an open group buy with orders being placed every day until I have units available for immediate shipment in a week or so. Place an order, it arrives in about 7 days or less from AsicMiner, then I reship within 24 hours of my receiving your order from AsicMiner. All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#11 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283076.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#11 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283076.0 . Any new orders will be shipped from me in about 7 days. This group buy is an ongoing group buy. All orders placed should ship in approximately 7 days.

I am organizing GROUP BUY #12 for ASICMINER NEW Blade miners. Group Buy #10 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270981.0 . Group Buy #9 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . Group Buy #8 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263587.0 . Group Buy #7 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261257.0 .Group buy #6 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259365.0 .Group Buy #5 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255919.0 . Group Buy #4 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254127.msg2704601#msg2704601 . Group Buy #3 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252917.msg2690064#msg2690064 . Group Buy #2 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250609.msg2661239#msg2661239 . Group Buy #1 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246672.msg2616232#msg2616232 . I have done a Jupiter Miner group buy here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225851.0 as well as USB miner auctions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244495.0 , here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243688.0 , and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244460.0 . All payments should be sent to 1Bn1m3zEMzrqq2FEHU7NsDE2XV2CSfysJB All units will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with tracking numbers within 24 hours of miners being received by me from friedcat/ASICMINER.

We are glad to introduce our new model of Block Erupter Blades to the market. The hashing unit, the power module, and the ethernet controller are now integrated into one board, resulting in a more compact design with higher computation density.

Besides the original power connector, the plug-able gold fingers are added to the blade. The blades are also complemented with a back-plane for them to fit in (10 in 1). It makes deployment easier and quicker.

While the back-plane is compatible with any normal PSUs with its cable-based connector, it also offers a slot for a certain brand of widely available PSUs (Part Number: HP DPS 800GBA or ATSN 7001044-Y000).

Spec: 10GHhash/s guaranteed.
         Rated speed 10.752GHash/s.
         200mm x 160mm in size.

Resellers:
US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
Canada: teek
EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
Australia: leotreasure@gmail.com
India: Pinwheel

Purchasers from the rest of the world can buy the products directly from us. One back-plane will be provided per ten Block Erupter Blade (New Model).

Former warranty conditions still hold.

Mailing address for sales: asicminer.blades@gmail.com.
Mailing address for support: asicminer.help@gmail.com.

To purchase, please send your full name/address/zip code/phone number to the mailing address for sales.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270573

How to Purchase NEW Blade Miners:

Ordering:
Send me payment for amount of miners ordered to the common payment address at 1Bn1m3zEMzrqq2FEHU7NsDE2XV2CSfysJB
Only send payment from a wallet address you control. PM me your full shipping address, email, phone number, number of miners ordered, type of shipping, and any optional insurance along with your transaction id from the payment you sent.
All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.
All NEW Blade Miners Ship USPS Priority Mail

USPS Express Mail Is Available

All orders must pay shipping. There is no free shipping option. Thank you!

USA Orders

Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1            4.00 BTC
       2            3.95 BTC
       3            3.90 BTC
      4+           Please PM me how many you want for a quote.

USA USPS priority  shipping 0.15 btc per 3 blades, 0.07 btc for each additional 1-3 blades
USA USPS express shipping 0.45 btc per 3 blades, 0.20 btc for each additional 1-3 blades

Insurance (Optional)
0.015 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $5,000 Maximum Per Order

Spec
Speed: 10.7GH/s.
Power efficiency: ~7W/G.
Color: Blue.
Coming with backplanes consisting of ten slots, a gold finger for power supply, two green connectors for non-standard power supply.
cannot over clock from factory, appear to have USB connection, waiting on more info fromAsicMiner

Ordering:
Send me payment for amount of miners ordered to the common payment address at 1Bn1m3zEMzrqq2FEHU7NsDE2XV2CSfysJB
Only send payment from a wallet address you control. PM me your full shipping address, email, phone number, number of miners ordered, type of shipping, and any optional insurance along with your transaction id from the payment you sent.
All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS! I HAVE DONE MULTIPLE AUCTIONS AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS ONLINE. I WOULD BE HONORED TO GET AN ASICMINER USB MINER OR MINERS TO YOU AT A GREAT PRICE! PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:21:46 PM

New meaning the new hardware or more of the same old?
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 02:14:46 AM

details will be posted in next 4 hours
first come first served

ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:04:45 AM

watching
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:07:48 AM

Reserved.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
icecube

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:22:11 AM

NEW BLADE!
suprabitz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:45:14 AM

Reserved for off topic comment (whaaaat you know theres gonna be one might as well reserve it!)
bitcoinsucker1

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:01:38 AM

Reserved

http://bitbook.biz/?referer=bitcoinsucker Bet on League of Legends games with bitcoins!
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:13:56 AM

New prices are up! Thank you for your orders!

lano1106

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:48:12 AM

SSB,

The price starts to become attractive.

Can you provide more info about what is provided and missing

PSU requirements. Fans?

When you say backplanes with 10 slots, is it the rack that you can populate 10 blades in it?

or you mean the blades posses backplane connectors?

this part isn't clear.

thanks,

BTC: 1ABewnrZgCds7w9RH43NwMHX5Px6ex5uNR
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:49:59 AM

Do these have ethernet connections like the last ones?  Considering purchasing, just need some additional details on the hardware.

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:55:49 AM

New meaning the new hardware or more of the same old?

From power consumption #'s I would guess same old w/ cosmetic changes mostly... just like their new USB miners.

Im waiting for pix, instructions, all specs, etc... then will probably buy some =) woot

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 07:55:29 AM

Do these have ethernet connections like the last ones?  Considering purchasing, just need some additional details on the hardware.

I as well would love to know this.. LOVE how the old blades run on their own, it would be cumbersome to have to string raspberry pi's all over the place for USB Smiley
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 07:56:31 AM

SSB,

The price starts to become attractive.

Can you provide more info about what is provided and missing

PSU requirements. Fans?

When you say backplanes with 10 slots, is it the rack that you can populate 10 blades in it?

or you mean the blades posses backplane connectors?

this part isn't clear.

thanks,

The only info I have received is posted. I will try to get answers to these questions. Thanks for asking.

nachius

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 12:48:08 PM

In addition to those questions above clearing up technical specs can you ask about what these can stably be overclocked to and if it is the same process as the "old" Blades?
daedelus82

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 01:29:19 PM

Hi I am interested but I want to know more.
Do the blades have everything needed to run 'out of the box' ?
Or is additional hardware needed, such as backplane, PSU, cabling, etc?
Are they self sufficient, or do you need to run/manage them from a PC?
Thanks
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 01:53:26 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 10:06:15 PM by SilentSonicBoom

8/29/13 AsicMiner is to ship New Blade Miners on Monday at the latest. They should arrive in 7 days or less to me(Possibly Friday September 6th from FedEx) ,then I reship within 24 hours of my receiving your order from AsicMiner.

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:46:37 PM

Dont know if you guys saw canarys group buy, but he says these new ones are not oc'able and have a USB connection(not sure if that means no ethernet connection or not)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
romantic1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:26:43 PM

If I buy 1 blade I will pay 4 btc and 0.60 btc for USPS Express Priority Mail International Shipping. Is it right ?
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:34:23 PM

Dont know if you guys saw canarys group buy, but he says these new ones are not oc'able and have a USB connection(not sure if that means no ethernet connection or not)

Hopefully they will have both connections on them. Power consumption has a lower value so these are more efficient, I'm guessing 65nm? IMO the power savings are negligible right now since you can still OC the old blade and get a couple extra G\hash per device and be mining with it tomorrow. The new blades will make BTC longer however since it will take longer to reach the point where the cost of power is greater than the return.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: