Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential altcoins in top 100 for 2018  (Read 192 times)
mirmidon (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

I think now or in one week is the best time to buy some altcoins so it will be nice do discus which to pick for 2018. I'm looking right now only for alts in top 20 but I believe there is a good hidden projects in top 100 too.

I've invested already in

ETH - very stable but I don't expect massive gains 2x - 5x for this year
XRP - 50/50 a lot of FUD it may blow up this year or just may reach 2x - 3x and end
TRX - looks good, team is good, a lot of announcements, good roadmap but may be a little overvalued right now I think to hold it for a while and to see

Now I do some paperwork and think to invest in some of this but they are all in top 20:
XLM
VEN
EOS
NEO
ADA
QTUM
ICX

Every shared information will be welcome.
Thank you and good luck to all! 
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

EOS,NEO,ADA is a token that I think is worth investing for a long time.
However, I am looking for higher returns, and I think investing in ICO may be a better choice, similar to Wepower, experty. io are also a token that is worth holding for a long time.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Ins and blue will be my personal choice and very potential. Opportunities that look very wide after I observed the last 2 weeks. Blue will be potentially even though the price down again. But I believe it's only temporary. There are still many out there potentially but it takes time to observe and read more.

jonahlife

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

My top picks would be etherium the value of it will go higher. Neo they got a pretty decent technology and they are having lots of promising Initial Coin Offerings like thekey and Chinapex. XRB Raiblocks got solid technology as well the early investors rewarded already bigtime. Dragonchain as well as Venchain top picks of mine.
bitfaz

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

"My top picks would be etherium the value of it will go higher. Neo they got a pretty decent technology and they are having lots of promising Initial Coin Offerings like thekey and Chinapex. XRB Raiblocks got solid technology as well the early investors rewarded already bigtime. Dragonchain as well as Venchain top picks of mine."

Me too!

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

yes you are right this week and next week is the best time to buy altcoins. i had buy eth and ripple. i have hope on these both altcoins it will increasing in its price on crypto market.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

I think now or in one week is the best time to buy some altcoins so it will be nice do discus which to pick for 2018. I'm looking right now only for alts in top 20 but I believe there is a good hidden projects in top 100 too.

I've invested already in

ETH - very stable but I don't expect massive gains 2x - 5x for this year
XRP - 50/50 a lot of FUD it may blow up this year or just may reach 2x - 3x and end
TRX - looks good, team is good, a lot of announcements, good roadmap but may be a little overvalued right now I think to hold it for a while and to see

Now I do some paperwork and think to invest in some of this but they are all in top 20:
XLM
VEN
EOS
NEO
ADA
QTUM
ICX

Every shared information will be welcome.
Thank you and good luck to all! 

I think NEO, Eos and Qtum are worth to buy 100%. It is criptocurrencies with good technologies and have big perspective in future

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

Neo is a very promising alt coin and if you have been looking at the buying activity of NEO, I think there are a lot of investors accumulating NEO each time it dips.

There is a strong demand for NEO. I expect it to chase after ETH in 2018.

There are also plenty of alt coins with potential. You can look at Achain and XSpec too.

As for ICO, arcblock, medichain and experty are some recent good ICO that are showing great potential.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

In my own opinion and view, Oyster Protocol PRL has the potential to take over 100 coins and tokens on the way.
PRL indeed has a good project and it is now an undervalued token this quarter and I have faith in behalf of the holders and the investors that it will soon rise like skyrocket to the moon and will soon on be the top 100 and one of the strongest Ethereum platform currencies in the market.

agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

Ethereum price for 2018 very stable? Wow it's seem good news, i'm very appreciate with your analysis
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Stellar Lumens look quite attractive now, as some of the tokens are using it as the platform. But the problem is that the prices have already risen by quite a bit (right now it is the #6 crypto in terms of market cap), and I don't know whether there will be a correction anytime soon or not.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

I think ETH will be the first pick after all,
And then XRP
NEO
ICX
and Riple

That's the top5 list that i will invest more this year

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

#130 ETHLend
#140 Ripio Credit Network
#156 WaBi
#189 Utrust
#197 Oyster

I think these coins in Top 101-200 will go up to Top 100. They are all active projects and they have good things coming in their roadmap. You can join their Telegram channel and find the latest info. They also have very active threads here in Bitcointalk.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I consider very interesting coins-IOTA, XRP, Status, Bancor. Also I am sure that the etherium will continue to grow. From ICO, I consider interesting projects - Live Stars and KYC.Legal. These projects have no competitors and a good idea! I believe that they can bring good profits.

roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Check out REQ, TNT and QSP too... I personally think those will be big this year

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

From TOP 100 my best picks are: XRP (for really long-term), XLM (new ICO platform), ICX and STRAT.
For the lower coins: WAVES, ONION, PRL, VIBE, ECC.

For ICOs - ending - Storiqa, KYC legal, SCORUM
Upcoming - WePower, MedicalChain, Bubbletone

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

out of your list i would choose NEO because it has some good potential and lots of investors and pumpers have it in their list of coins to pump.

after that i also have my eyes on two other coins: XRB and PIVX for the same reasons of having big pump potential.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kapipindot

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

I think UKG - Unikoingold is worthy of your investment. I've read that even shark Cuban invested millions dollars on this. We all know that where Cuban puts his money, everyone else follows. Seen a good growth since it was added on bittrex. It already has its platform for esports betting and it plans to release a mining rig with bonus rates on dedicated pools when you mine UKG coins. In fact, I already invested on this coin.

I already have my doubts on XRP since bloomberg released that news although someone had stored 3 billion XRP (part of the 125M$ from japan exchange).
NEO, as what they call Chinese ethereum has a good potential for profit I think.
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

Onions, Blue, Tron, KNC, MNE, XNN, ICX, salt, waves and storj.  These coins will have a good rise this year! I hope it could go x3-x5 by mid-year.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Well top 100 is probably too big list for me, because I can afford a maximum of the 2nd coin, I think that the Nimiq project should cost much more than now and the ICON project, which now seems to be how to run mainnet, although both of them should do it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: