Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another judge my portfolio thread!  (Read 130 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

So I'm building a new portfolio, blend of stability vs risk, I'm a long term holder so my goals are more end of 2018, watching for pumps and dumps along the way and market corrections.

BTC - 10%
ETH - 20%
NEO - 20%
OmiseGo - 10%
BitBay - 10%
Oyster PRL - 10%
Elixir - 10%
Iconomi or an Iconomi BLX fund - 10%

Open to any suggestions,
Cheers!
preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:03:40 AM

Bringing this back up Smiley
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

So I'm building a new portfolio, blend of stability vs risk, I'm a long term holder so my goals are more end of 2018, watching for pumps and dumps along the way and market corrections.

BTC - 10%
ETH - 20%
NEO - 20%
OmiseGo - 10%
BitBay - 10%
Oyster PRL - 10%
Elixir - 10%
Iconomi or an Iconomi BLX fund - 10%

Open to any suggestions,
Cheers!
Set goals for your money place barriers so not even you could touch until that time. A year goal of HODL is good enough make sure you won't touch it for a while even it takes the huge pump just wait patiently and who knows it might get better and better. If you have some extra money maybe put some of it into your HODL and also bring up XRP next time.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

No idea about bitbay, elix and blx but looks good over all.  Iam not a fan of xrp that is suggested.  Check the other portfolio threads for suggestions...not to be taken right away but to narrow your search.  Goodluck!
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

BTC, ETH and NEO you simply can't go wrong with and Iconomi is also good choice but what does BitBay have to offer investment wise this year?

preshpr1nce (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

BTC, ETH and NEO you simply can't go wrong with and Iconomi is also good choice but what does BitBay have to offer investment wise this year?

Thanks for the question Smiley
For me bitbay has always been under the radar, long term stable growth but no big pumps, good year in 2017 with roadmaps being met, their 2018 roadmap is much more impressive, it will bring a free marketplace to their wallet and web wallet, but the main thing that has me interested is the rolling peg coming mid year, this concept reduces the volatility of a coin and I've not seen another example done yet, for a marketplace currency this is highly appealing, I can see a big pump before the peg and this will put it to the test quickly.

Regardless, if I've got all of that wrong it's always remained a stable upward coin, in the year that it's hitting it's main targets I can't see that changing.

Also could see ripple possibly offering returns but it doesn't fit my investment approach, I only invest in coins where I support the idea myself.
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

I have most of those same coins in my portfolio. One that I have been following but have not bought was BitBay, maybe I need to give this coin another look. I agree with you on supporting the idea of a coin you invest in... I need to be able to support the idea, the technology behind it, and often times, the founding team. For instance, Sia and Tierion. I invested not just because of the idea, but I really liked their founders visions, they seemed very genuine. I have spent hours watching interviews etc.

But overall, I like your portfolio ;-)

Dee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: